Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2003, 11:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Hilary Duff App. Thread #1

I couldn't find a app. thread for Hil, so I thought I'd start one [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Welcome To The Hilary Duff Thread! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Feel free to post any pictures, articles, fanart, websites, ect! And please, NO BASHING!

Heres some pics to start off with

Pics found at
Hilary-Duff.org

BTW Hil has a official site here.

[ 03-22-2003: Message edited Ashli ]
Old 03-23-2003, 12:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think Hilary is cool
Shes just awesome on Lizzy Macguire shes rocks...
Old 03-23-2003, 02:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

AW! Not many people have posted here... how sad! Well, I'm going to! Hillary is AMAZING!! She is so beautiful and talented. I feel really bad that Lizzie is ending but since the target audience is junior high schoolers and she has to move on then I guess it's for the best. Since I don't have cable I have to watch Lizzie re-runs on ABC on Saturday mornings and they show the same ones over, and over, and OVER again but I still record them because she's so great. Well, until I post again!

Chelsita
Insane "Friends" Fan - #9
CSI: Labrat - #40
Old 03-23-2003, 08:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey forevermandy01 and Chelsita C. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Glad to see some people posting, usually not too many post when you just start off, but hopefully more will join in!

The Lizzie M eppis on sat seem to always be the older ones. But maybe since the show did so well Disney will put them on DVD?

Disney can only make 62 ( I think thats the amount) eppis for every show thats why they canceled it, they where thinking about bending the rules a little bit because it was so popular but Disney decided not too. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

I cant wait for May 2 the Lizzie M movie looks cool! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]

I heard that she is doing an action movie, a Charlie's Angles for teens type thing, coming out next year? That would be so awesome! The article is
here.

I got my YM mag today and Hil was in there! Theres an awsome pic and cool but small article! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

BTW I love Hils tank in the first pic with the little cat on it! Too cute~

-Ash
Old 03-23-2003, 10:46 PM
Elite Fan

She needs a spanking. [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2003, 11:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey, wasnt there a commercial on Disney with hil saying shes going to the oscars? I wonder if anyone got any pics of her? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2003, 12:03 AM
Loyal Fan

They are canceling Lizzie??? Just when I really started loving the show! They definitely should have bent the rules. What kind of stupid rules are those anyway??? Grr...

I saw the preview for the movie and my sister and I really want to see it.

* mallory *
Old 03-24-2003, 07:49 PM
Loyal Fan

I know, I wish they didnt cancle the show! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

BTW I forgot to introduce myself

My names Ashley I live in MA, I'm 15 (16 on April 15th YAY!). I love hil and Dan radcliffe. My fav. show is smallville. That about sums it up [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2003, 09:05 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2003, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Ashley [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Thanks for starting the thread. I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Hilary and i'm very excited about her movie coming out in May. It should be a great one. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 03-29-2003, 01:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Maybe I should introduce myself... My name is Chelsea (Chelsita, Chels, Mrs. Boreanaz, whatever) and I'm 16 years old, (17 on APRIL 10th!!) and I really admire Hilary. I'm really trying to be an actress myself (in drama at school mostly) and I think that all the things that she's accomplished in her life already is just fantastic for her. She also seems like a very down to earth kind of person. Yeah, well some more about me, hmm.. I LOVE David Boreanaz from "Angel", and one of my favorite movies is "A Walk to Remember" because it was one of the sweetest, most romantic movies ever and I encourage EVERYONE to go see it! Well, if you want to get to know me better, just send me an e-mail, pm, or IM me on msn or AIM. Talk to you all later! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Chelsita
Insane "Friends" Fan - #9
CSI: Labrat - #40
Old 04-01-2003, 04:05 PM
Loyal Fan

TexasGal+ Chelsita [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I found out that she get 2 million per movie! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] And that shes doing a movie with Tom Welling :drool [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]clark on smallville). Its probably not coming out til next year though [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Quote:
Tom Welling and Hilary Duff (Lizzie McGuire) may join Steve Martin and Bonnie Hunt's bigscreen family in feature film Cheaper by the Dozen. Welling is in talks and Duff is near a deal; they would play siblings in the remake of the 1950 family comedy. The film is based on the real-life story of the Gilbreth family, detailing amusing stories about their oversized family and overwhelmed parents. Production begins March 31.
Old 04-08-2003, 04:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Anyone here? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2003, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm here. Thanks for the news. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

btw, there is a Lizzie thread on Disney board if you want to talk about Hilary plus all the Lizzie gossip. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

icon by jess
Old 04-25-2003, 02:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Going to bump this up with info I found. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

btw, there is a Lizzie McGuire tv thread on the Disney board and a Lizzie McGuire movie thread on the Movie Board. Here we will talk about Hilary and all her projects. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Didn't know this!!

Quote:
Hilary is the winner in the 2002 Radio Disney Music Awards for "Best Style".
Found this and i'm so jealous!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Quote:
Hilary will be signing autographs for her new soundtrack album at the Disney Store in New York on May 3rd for approx. two hours in the afternoon. We will update the exact time later.
Coming up!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Hilary is the guest star in "The George Lopez Show" on April 30th on ABC at 8.30 pm.
Very sad about this! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Quote:
Hilary will be guest on KIISS FM's mega show "Wango Tango" on May 17th at the Rosebowl in Pasadena!!
And this is the big news!!! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

Quote:
Hilary's single "Why Not" will be shown tomorrow April 25th on MTV's TRL. Hilary needs your vote to get on the countdown. Vote by phone by dialing toll free 1.800.DIAL.MTV from Monday - Friday Eastern Time 2.55pm - 3.30pm, Central 1.55pm - 2.30pm, Mountain 12.55pm - 1.30pm, Pacific 11.55am - 12.30pm or vote online anytime at www.mtv.com!!

I think that's pretty cool. Not sure if she is stopping by or not, but I'm going to be watching!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And here are some other dates!!

Apr 25, Hilary's video "Why Not" on MTVs TRL
Apr 26, "The Lizzie McGuire Movie" Premiere at El Capitan Theatre, Hollywood
Apr 30, "The George Lopez Show" on ABC at 8.30 pm
May 02, "The Lizzie McGuire Movie" in theatres
May 01, Hilary will host MTV's TRL in New York from 3.00pm - 4.00pm
May 02, "Good Morning America" and "Regis and Kelly" in New York
May 03, Signing in NYC at Disney Store on 5th Ave from 11.30am to 1.00 pm
May 05 - 09, "Hollywood Squares" airs on TV
May 17, Hilary is guest on KIISS FM's "Wango Tango" at the Rosebowl in LA

OMG!! So many great things for Hilary!!

all info courtesy of hilaryduff.com

icon by jess
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top