Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2003, 01:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Just have to say- Holy Crap at how hot Hayden looks in those pictures-we've been deprived of late [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ell xxx
Old 12-17-2003, 01:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Proper post-

Quote:
Originally posted by Mini Mia:

Yes, I have seen a roach in real life. Where I used to live, my dad would step on them if they were on the sidewalk cause I would scream. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] They were brown though.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh no! I was dead tired. I was lying in the dark in bed, and getting earburn and a crick in my neck. Also, I was losing my voice. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Aw, I hope your bud feels better! Inconsiderate friends can be such dinks!

Aw! I wish my brother would be protective of me! Not that I want him to be, but I wish I had an older brother! It's so funny that he doesn't want you to go out with an 'idiot' [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but he probably just wants to prevent you from dating a potential jerk.

Heehee. Yes, the voice cracking has started! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It's especially noticable when he yawns.

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Brit humor! Actually, I love all humor.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I can just picture a Mini Mia(MiniMia get it?) turnign round and around in a circle screamign at the cockroach! Luckily I haven't seen one for real I think I would burst some ear drums if I did they just look so gross.

Dinks? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] What the hell is a dink? That made me giggle so much-people are always going on about these English sayings well that one seemed pretty canadian to me [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I think my friends feeling better now they seem to be getting on just fine,I just think she was having a bad week-not really being a dink!You truly are a star then if your voice is going being on the phone is one of the hardest thigns to do then so I am goign to give you a well done star.Do you feel honoured?

Yeah that's all it was,he's over it now but what made me laugh even more was that one fo his best mates who I get now ith saw me and Dan togetehr and gave him a bit of a glaring look the said"Who's this then Ellen?Does your brother know" God I've got a whole army to pound on them if he's nasty to me.

Oh god yeah the voice breaking yawns,where half way through it suddenly becomes manly. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I agree,I don't quite know how you can go through a day without finding something funny-Laughter is the best medicine.

Kat~ I kept badgering you to come visit the thread and then when you do I don't turn up for a week [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] sorry.Glad to see you stopped by though. Thansk for your wishes on me feeling better,I'd just caught a sick bug form school.

Ell xxx
Old 12-17-2003, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EllsBells:
Proper post-

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I can just picture a Mini Mia(MiniMia get it?) turnign round and around in a circle screamign at the cockroach! Luckily I haven't seen one for real I think I would burst some ear drums if I did they just look so gross.

Dinks? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] What the hell is a dink? That made me giggle so much-people are always going on about these English sayings well that one seemed pretty canadian to me [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I think my friends feeling better now they seem to be getting on just fine,I just think she was having a bad week-not really being a dink!You truly are a star then if your voice is going being on the phone is one of the hardest thigns to do then so I am goign to give you a well done star.Do you feel honoured?

Yeah that's all it was,he's over it now but what made me laugh even more was that one fo his best mates who I get now ith saw me and Dan togetehr and gave him a bit of a glaring look the said"Who's this then Ellen?Does your brother know" God I've got a whole army to pound on them if he's nasty to me.

Oh god yeah the voice breaking yawns,where half way through it suddenly becomes manly. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I agree,I don't quite know how you can go through a day without finding something funny-Laughter is the best medicine.

Ell xxx
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yes, I get the Mini Mia pun. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I didn't run in cirlces, but just scrambled up into my dad's arms. Such a baby. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Omg! You don't know what a dink is?? Hahahahaha!!!! It's the same thing as a 'weenie'. Get it? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Or a male thingy. Argh! I hate the proper name for it. Sounds so stupid. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Ahh!! I got a well done star! Haven't recieved one of those since elementary school. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Happy to hear good things about your friend! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Don't you feel protected and loved? Hee hee. Your bro's friends keeping tabs on you when he's not there. My brother would just give me a look and be like, "Oh well."

Argh. A manly voice is creepy to hear on my brother.

Hee hee. I laughed today! Have you had your laugh today? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-17-2003, 11:33 PM
Master Fan

Wow. It's been a while since I posted here. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Sorry whores [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] LOTR diverted my attention again. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kat - I miss talking to you darl. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I was wondering if you saw my birthday greeting at the GG board?

Mia - Hello. How's it going with you? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ell - Miss you too. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Liz - Thanks for the pics. Damn lucky girl. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Btw, anyone going on a holiday trip? [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] My family and I are going to US. Woohooo! Gah, although we still have problems with the booking of tickets. We're still waitlisted for the return trip. *sigh* It's really a hassle. Hope you guys have a great holiday with your family and friends. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-18-2003, 05:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by abby-anne:
Wow. It's been a while since I posted here. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Sorry whores [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] LOTR diverted my attention again. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mia - Hello. How's it going with you? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Btw, anyone going on a holiday trip? [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] My family and I are going to US. Woohooo! Gah, although we still have problems with the booking of tickets. We're still waitlisted for the return trip. *sigh* It's really a hassle. Hope you guys have a great holiday with your family and friends. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Abby!!!! It's been a while. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Oh!!! Where in the US are you going? I'm so very jealous. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2003, 05:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yes, I get the Mini Mia pun. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I didn't run in cirlces, but just scrambled up into my dad's arms. Such a baby. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Omg! You don't know what a dink is?? Hahahahaha!!!! It's the same thing as a 'weenie'. Get it? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Or a male thingy. Argh! I hate the proper name for it. Sounds so stupid. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Ahh!! I got a well done star! Haven't recieved one of those since elementary school. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Happy to hear good things about your friend! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Don't you feel protected and loved? Hee hee. Your bro's friends keeping tabs on you when he's not there. My brother would just give me a look and be like, "Oh well."

Argh. A manly voice is creepy to hear on my brother.

Hee hee. I laughed today! Have you had your laugh today? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Are you a Daddy's girl then? I wouldn't say I'm either really,I'm lucky enough to get on with them both.

[img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Lukily I don't get embarressed easily because that would have been soooo embaressing. I truly had no idea that it meant Peanus(sorry). I asked one of my friends aswell if she new what it meant and her best guess was "idiot". See that most deffinately is a Canadian thing.

You know the entire tiem I was a Primary School,elementary for you, I neevr received a Well Done star [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] It might have been because my mean school didn't give them out but it still sucked. Were you good at little school?

Yeah btu if your brother was older than you he would do the same for you and you knwo it. IT funny because out of my group of Friends I'm the only one who's the youngest in their family and yet I'm the most mature-when I want to be [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I had my laugh today,I taped last ngith episode of Will&Grace cause I was out and i watched it in bed this morning,so funny [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ell xxx
Old 12-20-2003, 05:28 AM
Extreme Fan

abby~ [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Oh it's so good to hear from you again honey. How've you been? If I don't speak to you before I hope you the best time on your hols.

Ell xxx
Old 12-20-2003, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EllsBells:

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Are you a Daddy's girl then? I wouldn't say I'm either really,I'm lucky enough to get on with them both.

[img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Lukily I don't get embarressed easily because that would have been soooo embaressing. I truly had no idea that it meant Peanus(sorry). I asked one of my friends aswell if she new what it meant and her best guess was "idiot". See that most deffinately is a Canadian thing.

You know the entire tiem I was a Primary School,elementary for you, I neevr received a Well Done star [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] It might have been because my mean school didn't give them out but it still sucked. Were you good at little school?

Yeah btu if your brother was older than you he would do the same for you and you knwo it. IT funny because out of my group of Friends I'm the only one who's the youngest in their family and yet I'm the most mature-when I want to be [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I had my laugh today,I taped last ngith episode of Will&Grace cause I was out and i watched it in bed this morning,so funny [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ell xxx
Oh no! I'm so not a daddy's girl! My brother is a momma's baby though! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hee hee hee. Loser.

Peanus? Is that your way or spelling it? I've never seen it spelled that way.... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Haha! You asked people? That's hilarious! Well, it can mean idiot. I think I got it from little kids going, "Mommy! Lookit my dinky!!" in public. It's true, it has happened before.

I was perfect at little school. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Well, for the first half, I didn't talk much, cause I couldn't even freaking speak English...

Hm, sometimes I wonder what it feels like to be youngest. Do your parents blame you for stuff more or your brother? I think that's what I hate most. No matter how old we both get, I'll still be old and he'll be the baby, so he would never do anything 'wrong'. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Ooo...which W&G episode did you watch? I saw ROTK today!! Awesome awesome awesome awesome! Er...are you into the trilogy?
Old 12-26-2003, 10:09 AM
Master Fan

Where has everybody gone? [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Old 12-31-2003, 10:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Where has everybody gone? [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
I hate to see you cry, so I decided to make a quick stop here... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]s Happy New Year! to you Mia and to everyone else!

Maria
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 01-01-2004, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167:

I hate to see you cry, so I decided to make a quick stop here... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]s Happy New Year! to you Mia and to everyone else!

Maria
Aw! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Thanks! You do love me! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Happy New Year to you too!! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] And everyone else! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-03-2004, 04:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Mia I'll come post tomorrow but it's late and I'm tired......
Old 01-03-2004, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

Aw, [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] it's okay Ell. See ya later! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2004, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lurking.gif[/img]
| |
Old 01-05-2004, 01:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Oh no! I'm so not a daddy's girl! My brother is a momma's baby though! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hee hee hee. Loser.

Peanus? Is that your way or spelling it? I've never seen it spelled that way.... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Haha! You asked people? That's hilarious! Well, it can mean idiot. I think I got it from little kids going, "Mommy! Lookit my dinky!!" in public. It's true, it has happened before.

I was perfect at little school. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Well, for the first half, I didn't talk much, cause I couldn't even freaking speak English...

Hm, sometimes I wonder what it feels like to be youngest. Do your parents blame you for stuff more or your brother? I think that's what I hate most. No matter how old we both get, I'll still be old and he'll be the baby, so he would never do anything 'wrong'. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Ooo...which W&G episode did you watch? I saw ROTK today!! Awesome awesome awesome awesome! Er...are you into the trilogy?
I think boy's often are Mommy's boys not neccesarily becasue they're babies but the just love the attention and then when the girlfriends start coming poor Mom doesn't know what to do [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Noooooo. That's most deffinately not how I spell Penis(sorry,again),I'd typed up my reply in word and must have mis-spelt it and god knows what my friends have saved onto my autocorrect [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Well kids certainly do say the msot emabrressing things;I remember my Mom telling me about one time when I was little and this really obese woman walked past and i said to my Mom(very loudly I might add)" Why's that woman so fat?She huge!" [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] I would never dream of saying that now.

You didn't speak English? You know now you would never think that.Well done. I was good at prety much everything at my Primary school 4-11 but then as I got older my enthusiasm well vanished into having to get up at God Damn 7! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I take it you and your brother aren't the best of friends? Well I have an older sister too,who's the oldest out of us all, and well she gets away with the most to be honest not that she's a bad ass. She deserves to get away wiht a lot really because she works so damn hard at her stuff. But then,to be honest, my Brother's the only boy so he gets to do his thing and with them already having been there and one that I get a lot more independace than a lot fo my friends so I have no complaints.....Except that I got the smallest room::sulk::

The W&G I watched was the one where Jack thinks Santa saves his Barney's window and it's really Grace. You could say I'ma fan of the trilogy juts nto a big one. I did see the third film and I will admit it was as good as you say. What was your favourite part?

Mon~ A lurk? Is that all we get,a lurk? Not even a wave.......

Ell xxx

[ 01-05-2004: Message edited EllsBells ]
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top