Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2004, 03:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
He Only Looks Hotter In Drag
! I love this title! I'm changing it now.

No way! it's great you guys came here, coz the thread was kinda...eh... dying lol. But now not so much. It's all good. I think you should all be total posting hos for a while, then we can MAYBE even get onto a second thread

OMG!!! That GQ foto is BEAUTIFUL!!! He looks freakin amazing in that foto! I would KILL for an issue! i don't know if you can buy it over here, though, I hope!!!

Oh, and to Isy, Andie, and Abby, Hey I'm Elena

Elena xxx.

And, no sorry, I have no idea where... and believe me, I have been to look!

ETA: NOOOOOO! It won;t let me change the title!!! What happened with that?!?

Last edited by Frozen Petal; 12-07-2004 at 04:05 PM
Old 12-09-2004, 04:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

Elena. Andie here. Have you tried just editing your post...?

Yeah, we really should start postwhoring here, pictures and stuff. *sigh* It's a little difficult, though, since he really hasn't gone Hollywood (though I thank every day that he hasn't), 'cause Diego now has high quality pics everywhere, and all we get from Gael are the tiny, grainy stuff on MyGael. Do you know where to get good pics of him?

In the meantime, another low quality pic from my coll that'd make your blood run high anyway (is this allowed?):

Til further notice
I'm in between
From where I'm standing
My grass is green
Old 12-09-2004, 08:40 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Frozen Petal
But I was just saying that in April... i'm going to see a play in London with Gael!!! It's called Blood Wedding, and me and my friend Gaby are gonna go up there to see it! I cannot wait, i am going to DIE!!

Loads of love,
Elena:rose:xxx.
OMG he's going to be in London in April!? And doing a Lorca play! This man is brilliant, I love Blood Wedding. Where is it playing? Maybe me and my friend can go and hang around outside in the hopes of catching a glimse.

This man is unbelievably beautiful. And I find myself inexplicably drwan to his lips. Well, not inexplicably, in fact, it's fairly easy to explain

Princess Bing, that picture is hawt!

Oh, and I think you have to get a mod to edit if you want to change the title
Old 12-10-2004, 03:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

StrongPlacebo. You can call me andie, by the way. Re: Blood Wedding. *dies* This guy can do everything, eh? I watched Sin Noticias, though I really didn't like it, just to hear him speak English and French.

Elena, you're so lucky you can go. Where are you from, anyway?

Re: title. Maybe I can PM one of them, if it isn't such a bother...

Til further notice
I'm in between
From where I'm standing
My grass is green
Old 12-10-2004, 07:29 AM
Total Fan

It's true, the ability to speak languages just makes him extra yummy
Old 12-10-2004, 05:40 PM
Addicted Fan

'Sin Noticias'? What is that??! I NEED TO SEE IT NOW! He talks English and French? That's so hot! I'm gonna start looking, I really want to see him in a movie talking english. Actually, no, Spanish is waaay sexy, but still!

Andie - I'm in England. And yeah. And it's showing in London. What about you? I think you said something about Manilla? So Maybe The Phillipines? Ay, i dunno. heh. And yeah, i know what you mean about his pictures. Diego has so many gorgeous pictures out there, and Gael doesn't seem to have hardly any But yeah, i really love Diego as well, so i'm not complaing... but Gael will always be my favourite, and it's sad he doesn't have more. And yeah, i agree with StrongPlacebo - that picture is STEAMY HOT!

StrongPlacebo - I'm not sure, it's in some totally obscure theatre, that I only heard of when my mum said where the tickets were for... Anyways, it's gonna be totally awesome - you and your friend should do that! And then you should follow his car after the show And tell me where he's going, coz i'll be right after you Yeah, he does have bOOTiful lips... You know what I realised? This one guy that i totally feel in love with, looks scarily like Gael.... Maybe i'm gonna be one of those scary people who is always attracted to the people that look like celebrities... oh dear.

So yeah, i'm off to go find pictures to decorate the thread with
Old 12-11-2004, 08:36 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
StrongPlacebo - I'm not sure, it's in some totally obscure theatre, that I only heard of when my mum said where the tickets were for... Anyways, it's gonna be totally awesome - you and your friend should do that! And then you should follow his car after the show And tell me where he's going, coz i'll be right after you
She will be so excited, he is her current obsession. I haven't been able to tell her yet because she just had her interview for Cambridge (French and Spanish - I'm sure she found a way to talk about him in it ) but when I tell her she'll be stoked. Could you tell me the name of the theatre anyway, beacuse if I go to her with nothing but vague details, she'll rip my head right off until I find out more

And if we do run after his car, I'll let you know where to find him

Quote:
Yeah, he does have bOOTiful lips... You know what I realised? This one guy that i totally feel in love with, looks scarily like Gael.... Maybe i'm gonna be one of those scary people who is always attracted to the people that look like celebrities... oh dear.
Well, that's bad in every sense except the one where the people you date look like hot celebrities. So...Not so bad, all things considered

Quote:
So yeah, i'm off to go find pictures to decorate the thread with
Good idea
Old 12-11-2004, 10:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Me encata Gael garcia!! es el latino mas hermoso q hay

Milo Ventimiglia
Old 12-12-2004, 09:45 AM
Total Fan

Es verdad

Old 12-13-2004, 04:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
'Sin Noticias'? What is that??!
Er, the whole title in English is actually "No News From God." Multilanguage film about the battle between heaven and earth, yadda yadda. Didn't like it very much, but Victoria Abril was in it, and Penelope Cruise (sorry, Cruz ) as a mannish devil, and of course, Gael, whose english... I just love him.

Quote:
Andie - I'm in England. And yeah. And it's showing in London. What about you? I think you said something about Manilla? So Maybe The Phillipines? Ay, i dunno. heh.
You guessed right. I'm actually in Quezon City, 'cause my uni's there and I live across the street from it. Re: pictures. Yes, we can be picwhores if we try hard enuff, even with limited resources, yes!

Quote:
Yeah, he does have bOOTiful lips... You know what I realised? This one guy that i totally feel in love with, looks scarily like Gael.... Maybe i'm gonna be one of those scary people who is always attracted to the people that look like celebrities... oh dear.
My ex-boyfriend looked eerily like Elvis Presley, so you're still on the safe side, I guess. I was after the lips, too.

Oh, speaking of Elvis, what's this movie of his in IMDB, "The King?" And his name's Elvis there, too?

Til further notice
I'm in between
From where I'm standing
My grass is green
Old 12-13-2004, 07:06 AM
Total Fan

OMG that first pic is goregous! Though the hat reminds me of Enrique Iglesias, which I'm not much the with liking, but still

What were you saying about his English? Is it not very good? *confused*
Old 12-15-2004, 03:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

Oh, it's good, yes! It's just that I was surprised, though I'd guessed he'd have maybe an English accent 'cause he studied there for a while (but you already know that ). I just didn't expect it to be really... thick.

But, God yes, he was all guud.

Til further notice
I'm in between
From where I'm standing
My grass is green
Old 12-16-2004, 04:07 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Princess Bing

But, God yes, he was all guud.
Of course he was

But accents are good. Accents are sexy Especially Spanish ones
Old 12-17-2004, 02:59 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey, StrongPlacebo: what's your name again? I don't think I caught it. If you wanna up your postcount so you can get an avvie, try posting news or pics (but not too big ones). Will be a great help, too.

Til further notice
I'm in between
From where I'm standing
My grass is green
Old 12-17-2004, 03:42 PM
Total Fan

My name's Hannah

I'll certainly have a look round for new stuff
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top