Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2003, 11:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

*Gotta....save.....the thread.....from....second....page!!Does anyone know when Eulogy is coming out?
Old 07-23-2003, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

Ooooohhhh, *so* glad I found this thread!

Famke is gorgeous [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] One of the best reasons to watch Goldeneye...woah was all I could say with her character and the 'lethal' legs [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Um I don't know about her new flick...I've got the latest issue of Premiere imported over here in the UK (the one with Naomi Watts on the cover) and there's a little bit on it inside under "first look"...didja know that Winona Ryder and Monica Potter coulda had Famke and Kelly's part if filming schedules hadn't intervened? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Leeann
xx
Old 07-23-2003, 02:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome cici-inator!!

Thanks for the info!! And thank goodness their schedules intervened. If they hadn't, who knows how much longer for us to finally catch her in a movie project!
Old 07-24-2003, 12:16 PM
Absolute Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Yes, Famke definetly lookes good for her age. Shes so *****in hot! Yesterday my friends and i watched crossroads and we desided to make a box with lots of things abouus and personal to us in it and burie it and dig it up in a few years when we graduate. Well, we made a tape, and for some reason, not really thinking, i said that i wanted to ***** Famke on the tape! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
The other day my friend and i rented dont say a word. Famke seriously rocks in that! I havnt seen goldeneye since i was, like, 9, so the first thing i notic in dont say a word is "Famke has amazing legs!". I mean, she has some of the best legs i've ever seen! I am on a Famke movie hunt right now. I have rewatched X-men, X2, The faculty, have rented dont say a word, and am gonna rent I-Spy very soon, just for her. She is so amazing!

I was dropped from the moonbeam and sailed on shooting stars.
Pictures of Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2003, 12:44 PM
Absolute Fan

Some pics, coz... well, because i like looking at them!

[img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Old 07-24-2003, 04:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by A Buffy & Spike dreamer:
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Yes, Famke definetly lookes good for her age. Shes so *****in hot! Yesterday my friends and i watched crossroads and we desided to make a box with lots of things abouus and personal to us in it and burie it and dig it up in a few years when we graduate. Well, we made a tape, and for some reason, not really thinking, i said that i wanted to ***** Famke on the tape! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Bwahahahaha I think we all want to!!
Quote:

The other day my friend and i rented dont say a word. Famke seriously rocks in that! I havnt seen goldeneye since i was, like, 9, so the first thing i notic in dont say a word is "Famke has amazing legs!". I mean, she has some of the best legs i've ever seen! I am on a Famke movie hunt right now. I have rewatched X-men, X2, The faculty, have rented dont say a word, and am gonna rent I-Spy very soon, just for her. She is so amazing!
Famke does have great legs. If I was tall and a supermodel, I would want to be her.

Does anyone else think she has good chemistry with Hugh Jackman (wolverine) in the X-men Movies? I just wish Jean wasn't so uptight about the whole "Scot-loves-me-and-we're-married-so-i-really-shouldn't-cheat-on-him" thing. When I saw her and Hugh on the Special Edition X2 TRL episode, I was like "Man I want them to make sweet love and have millions of beautiful babies" (Don't tell anyone, but if you haven't noticed, I ship the characters they play as well as the actors themselves in real life.)

Btw does anyone know what Famke's new movie Eulogy is about?

[ 07-24-2003: Message edited VriaS09 ]
Old 07-25-2003, 02:58 AM
Master Fan

It's about a lawyer dad who is the black sheep eldest son of a disfunctional family that has to come together to bury its negligent patriarch. The other siblings who have came to mourn with their suicidal mom. The family are Hank Azaria (that dude outta The Simpsons), Debra Winger and Kelly Preston. She wants to tell everyone that she's going to marry her partner, played by Famke.

The story is told through the eyes of the grandchild, a college freshman who is glad to see her family is weirder than she is!

That's about the whole plot-line [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

A Buffy & Spike dreamer

Oooh how much does Famke rock in The Faculty when she's all alien-y? She's so frumpy and *boring* as the meek teacher but when she gets transformed...woah! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I actually feared for Josh Hartnett in the scene at the school courtyard where she basically, tells him off...for lack of a better description...and she looks so *hott* doing it [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

xx

[ 07-25-2003: Message edited Cici-inator ]
Old 07-25-2003, 06:30 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by VriaS09:

Does anyone else think she has good chemistry with Hugh Jackman (wolverine) in the X-men Movies? I just wish Jean wasn't so uptight about the whole "Scot-loves-me-and-we're-married-so-i-really-shouldn't-cheat-on-him" thing.
Hmmmm... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]*Looks at her avi*

Quote:
Originally posted by Cici-inator:

A Buffy & Spike dreamer
Oooh how much does Famke rock in The Faculty when she's all alien-y? She's so frumpy and *boring* as the meek teacher but when she gets transformed...woah! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I actually feared for Josh Hartnett in the scene at the school courtyard where she basically, tells him off...for lack of a better description...and she looks so *hott* doing it [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] her in the faculty! I was obsessed with that film for so long! I love her line: "... I'll shove my foot so far up your arse, you'll be sucking my toes 'till graduation.". I was obbsesed with that line, too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 07-25-2003: Message edited A Buffy & Spike dreamer ]

Old 07-25-2003, 03:54 PM
Master Fan

Yeah and just when she comes up to Zeke the guys around them go: "Woah, check out Ms. Burke!" [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

I cannot stress how hot Famke is in that scene. Wow. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

xx
Old 07-26-2003, 07:18 AM
Absolute Fan

Okay, so we are all agreed Famke is HOT in tht scene? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I rented I-Spy last night. Famke is seriously hot and kickass in that film! And its so funny! And you get to see lots of Famkes legs! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-26-2003, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

Oh yes, but I need to establish more and more on her hotness in that scene [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I can't stop talking about it.

Ohhh, I'll need to rent I-Spy now [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

xx
Old 07-28-2003, 09:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

Here's your famke fix for monday. enjoy!

I love the play on colors in this pic.
uh-oh!! its the hottie with a body!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] sorry, I had to say that.

Sorry I posted so many guys, but I had to share the beautiful pics I found. She's so beautiful!! I want to look like her in my next life!
Old 07-29-2003, 12:01 PM
Absolute Fan

*Shoves hand in the air* Oh, me to me to! Bags i look like her in my next life, too!
Thanx for the pics, she is so gorgeouse! I mean, seriously! And those legs!*fans herself* I have a seriouse obbsesion with Famkes legs!

Old 07-30-2003, 12:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

I agree. Famke's legs are very very nice. Is anyone else having a problem with seeing the pics I posted? Cus I am...I guess my comp is too lazy to load them for me today. Oh well.
Old 07-31-2003, 05:11 AM
Absolute Fan

I couldnt see them, but if u left click and go to propities and copy the address, then when you put it into the address bar it you can go to it and see it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top