Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2004, 07:32 PM
Absolute Fan

raissa - saturday is when the filipino choir sings, they sing filipino songs and i never understand them. i go on sunday. its the young-adult choir pero theyre like all filipino members. my dad plays the guitar there. i like the priest that spoke mandarin because he had been based in taiwan before. but i think he was just visiting cause i dont see him anymore. i forget his name. hindi si Father Johnny, hindi rin si Father Victor, tapos talagang hindi rin si Father Pol. hmmm.....

je - i dont like duck either. my mom is like "you'll eat chicken, but you wont eat duck?" and im just like "i feel guilty after seeing those ducks hanging in the window."
Old 12-16-2004, 09:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Raye Of Light
raissa - saturday is when the filipino choir sings, they sing filipino songs and i never understand them. i go on sunday. its the young-adult choir pero theyre like all filipino members. my dad plays the guitar there. i like the priest that spoke mandarin because he had been based in taiwan before. but i think he was just visiting cause i dont see him anymore. i forget his name. hindi si Father Johnny, hindi rin si Father Victor, tapos talagang hindi rin si Father Pol. hmmm.....

je - i dont like duck either. my mom is like "you'll eat chicken, but you wont eat duck?" and im just like "i feel guilty after seeing those ducks hanging in the window."
Oh you go to the 5:30 pm mass then! Di ba dati yung mga classmate niyo sa OLF choir ng 11:00 na mass. Youth mass ata ang 11 AM. Yup, the filipino choir nga sings on saturday. Kaso yung mga luma naman na songs ang kinakanta nila. Baka nga visiting priest kasi silang 3 lang naman ang nag-ma-mass sa Holy Family eh. I also like the young-adult choir. I think they had a guitar player before na carpool ng tita ko who composes songs. In fact he has a cd ang yung isa sa choir members ang kinuha niya singer. The songs are really nice! Hiniram ko sa tita ko almost 2 years ago and di ko pa rin sinusoli!

I am fine with duck! Gusto ko yung appetizer with that sauce and bun.
Old 12-16-2004, 11:02 PM
Absolute Fan

raissa - yeah, 5:30. and yeah to everything else you said. i think youre talking about my dad's friend/bandmate. he's the one who wrote "Kelan Kaya"! as well as other songs for like sarah, nina, lani, etc.. everytime he makes a new song he gives my dad a copy. tapos, their band has a cd na i think, kasi my dad let me hear the works in progress. maganda. all original songs.

Last edited by Raye Of Light; 12-16-2004 at 11:07 PM
Old 12-17-2004, 01:15 AM
Absolute Fan

i thought it would be fun to have a banner for this thread, being as that other threads have banners. maybe isy can edit it into the first post?

see FIRST POST for banner

comments? im so bored..

Last edited by Raye Of Light; 12-22-2004 at 02:07 AM
Old 12-17-2004, 03:43 AM
Total Fan

Je - it's not released yet? i thought Zaizai's ad would be released on the 20th..hmm... maybe sa Chinese New Year ung sa kanya.

re: Yellow-canned Pepsi, i saw a yellow-canned Pepsi here and it's Diet.. dunno what it is in China though...

re: ZZ in Beijing, Is Almond Pinay? coz i know an Almond who's an F4 fan here not just sure if ZZ or Ken fan sya..

re: Ducks, my Dad buys one every new year.. nde talaga ako kumakain, maybe if it was chopped... Delicacy kasi yun sa kanila di ba? (Chinese peeps i mean)

re: Mag - am getting my salary on Monday pa hopefully with the 13th month..

Raissa - sayang naman at di mo ma-complete.. ako, malabo na talaga kasi di na ako naka-attend.

Raye - I LOVE the banner you made!

to the rest..
Old 12-17-2004, 04:28 AM
Absolute Fan

thanks marie
Old 12-17-2004, 05:15 AM
Total Fan

Raye - i even saved it!
Old 12-17-2004, 05:29 AM
Master Fan

Raye: thanks for the banner!! finally, we have one!! i suck at making banners. what do u use in making one?

re duck... im just really scared of them that's why i don't like 'em. im also scared of turkey, goose, peacock... i literally cry whenever i get to see a real one.

Rai: cool! at least u get to hear mass with a Filipino priest and Filipino choir.

Marie: yeah. it's not yet out. and maybe Zai's will be released on the same date since the 20th is like the event for those stuffs.

re Almond, i don't know... lol

re ducks... eeew! i can't even look at em in pictures, much more eating them.
Old 12-17-2004, 05:35 AM
Total Fan

Je - I hope so too..

naku! basta me beak ayaw ni Jeje!
Old 12-17-2004, 07:12 AM
Elite Fan

whoo! those Ken pics are hot! as in shet ang gwapo niya dun!

and ako, i like peking duck, sarap super nakak-addict pero sa totoo lang, bilang isang babaeng matakaw, kahit ano papatulan ko, kahit duck pero baka it's because i'm chinese

cute zz pepsi pics!

Raye: i your banner!

May: parang ang lamig naman dyan! naka turtleneck ka na, may scarf pa

Je: i was watching The Outsiders, katawa the sidekick to the villain, si Lao Shu, he was wearing a Machi cap for 2 episodes na

av
Old 12-17-2004, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mei Zhuo

whoo! those Ken pics are hot! as in shet ang gwapo niya dun!

and ako, i like peking duck, sarap super nakak-addict pero sa totoo lang, bilang isang babaeng matakaw, kahit ano papatulan ko, kahit duck pero baka it's because i'm chinese

Je: i was watching The Outsiders, katawa the sidekick to the villain, si Lao Shu, he was wearing a Machi cap for 2 episodes na
Machi cap?! lol he must be friends with Machi. i don't get to watch it na. busy with subtitling eh and simbang gabi.

re PD, maybe nga it's bcoz ur chinese and ur used in eating it already.
Old 12-17-2004, 08:49 AM
Total Fan

ey, Fla!
Old 12-17-2004, 04:58 PM
Absolute Fan

marie - awww...you saved it? im touched.

je - i just used PhotoDeluxe 2 and PSP 8 cuz thats pretty much all i have on this laptop. my photoshop is on my mac and my regular pc. but i like using my laptop more now cuz im used to it already.

fla - thanks

i want a machi cap. their merchandise website is still in chinese right? cuz last time i checked they were still working on the English one.
Old 12-17-2004, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

May: eh! have a nice trip tomorrow and take care. ur mom's gonna go ga-ga over the pictures of Jerry. cyah next year. happy holidays.

Isy: wei! guess u won't be logging in for a few days. have fun up there, with the snow! lol

Raye: oic... i only have Photostudio and Animation shop. and i don't know how to make those images appear like that.

re Machi merchandise, i want a shirt actually.

peeps! im done subtitling Mars!! at last!!!

Last edited by je12_04; 12-17-2004 at 06:47 PM
Old 12-17-2004, 07:10 PM
Absolute Fan

je - i only have the first ep of mars thats subtitled everything else, im just like "eh?" sometimes i get lucky and i understand something. hahahaha...

ken.....
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top