Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2004, 12:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

raissa - i started this thread too soon, thinking it was 250 eh 225 pa lang pala. so i might have added to your confusion! sorry dear!

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 12-15-2004, 01:13 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04
more of KEN!!

there's the half of the pic!

Rai - i have a thing for dragons too.. although am not born in the year of the dragon!

i had this printed yesterday coz i will put it on my door when i don't want to be disturbed.

Last edited by -=Mars=-; 12-15-2004 at 02:30 AM
Old 12-15-2004, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

we only need about 7 posts on the old thread so i think we can go here now.

nways, Vanness in his Pepsi ad with Edison, Jay and Louis.

thanks to OnlyVanness
Old 12-15-2004, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

thanks to OnlyVanness.
Old 12-16-2004, 01:30 AM
Absolute Fan

last thread is done...

raissa - talaga? bishop solis will be at Holy Family? just shows you that i dont pay as much attention in mass as i should be..heh....if i was going we might have gotten to see each other.
Old 12-16-2004, 02:36 AM
Total Fan

woohoo!!! last thread is done!

raissa - malay mo ma-complete mo ang "9 mornings" hehehe... yeah, I have to watch that movie...

Je - is the ad of Vann and Edison up for downloading?
Old 12-16-2004, 03:52 AM
Elite Fan

Am sick and its so frickin' cold in this office

Anyway, nakakatawa kahapon. Pinadevelop ko sa Kodak yung pictures of the Meet and Greet Jerry Yan thing na pinost niyo before, for my mom. I was told to pick the pictures up (12 lang) in an hour. Pagbalik ko, di pa rin tapos kasi mukhang pinagkakaguluhan pa nila yung pics Feeling ko nagdevelop din sila ng mga kopya nila. Tas pinagkaguluhan din ng mga kaklase ko sa law school. At least alam kong titirik ang mata ng nanay ko sa tuwa kung ganun ang reaction ng ibang tao...kasi mukha daw talagang kinuha ko sa actual event

What? You want me to spit in my hand? We're Scully and Mulder.
I don't know what that means.
Old 12-16-2004, 04:08 AM
Total Fan

hey May! awww... hope you'll feel better...

pagkaguluhan ba daw ang pix? nawindang ang mga tao sa Kodak! am sure your mom would be very happy.
Old 12-16-2004, 04:29 AM
Elite Fan

Imagine me in a long-sleeved turtleneck tapos thick Gryffindor scarf. Ganun ka-ginaw dito, Marian. Brrrrr.

What? You want me to spit in my hand? We're Scully and Mulder.
I don't know what that means.
Old 12-16-2004, 05:10 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by supergirlhero
Imagine me in a long-sleeved turtleneck tapos thick Gryffindor scarf. Ganun ka-ginaw dito, Marian. Brrrrr.
Gryffindor scarf?! OMG! grabe na nga ang lamig dyan! baka mag-cast ka ng spell na lang bigla.
Old 12-16-2004, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

from the least thread....

FTR, i watched 9 Mornings when i was in Ca. Isy gave me a copy. and shoot! i missed ATC when i was watching that film. cge na lang if Piolo was the lead guy. Donita's pretty nman eh and the story is ok. plus, i miss Pinas/ATC at that time.

back to our thread...

Marie: it's not released! it's gonna be aired first time during the Pepsi Charity Concert this 20th ata un.

May: it's freakin' cold nga!! imagine, turtleneck with scarf?!?! btw, where again did ur bro bought the Gryffindor scarf? i was looking for that all over.

re simbang gabi, 2nd night tonight! i always went to simbang gabi. last year lang ung na-miss ko since there's no simbang gabi in Bakersfield.

Rai: at least u still get to have a Filipino mass there. i missed all the songs for 15mos na i was attending mass there. eh puro puti ung pari sa amin.
Old 12-16-2004, 03:23 PM
Master Fan

hmmm... yellow-canned Pepsi?! i wonder what flavor it is... nways, i bought this Pepsi before, it's actually a ZaiZai bottle. and it tasted weird. i wonder if that's really the taste or sth happened that made it taste like that.
Old 12-16-2004, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

excerpt of ZaiZai in Beijing....

Almond gave the Vicpower-sticker-laden bag of roast duck to Ah-Juan, saying "Eat it while it’s hot. It’s not as good if it gets cold."

They followed ZaiZai to the elevators and waited there with ZaiZai for a very long time. Here, this conversation commenced between ZaiZai and Vicpower JM vity:

vity: "ZaiZai, there’re some roast duck (in the bag) for you. Eat it while it’s hot, ok?"

ZaiZai, nodding while giving a standard response: "En." (means yes), then did a double-take when he realized what he heard, and said in surprise, "Roast duck??!"

Food can always elicit a strong reaction from ZaiZai…

After the now legendary Starbucks® experience, Zai brought the roast duck to the VIP lounge. When he came out about half an hour later to board the flight to Hong Kong en route to Taiwan, the bag of roast duck was conspicuously missing. Once agaib, vity and another JM snow asked about the fate of the roast duck.

vity: "Zai, have you eaten the roast duck ?"

ZaiZai nodded and said: "Yes", smiling all the while.

vity: "Is it good?"

ZaiZai, replying in a low, soft voice: "It’s already cold."

The expression on his face at that very moment made all the fans go crazy, and everyone said at the same time "Next time we’ll buy you hot roast duck!"

(Actually, the roast duck was hot when they gave it to him, but because of all the delays…well, ZaiZai, whose fault was it then that it has gotten cold?

ok! i so hate ducks, a lot!! i have this some sort of fear with them that i literally cry if i get to see a live one. even if it's cook, i still don't wanna see one. e2 lang ata ung di ko kyang i-take about ZaiZai coz i really can't take ducks and the like. nways, this guy's really funny. look at his reaction about eating the roast duck, it's cold!! what the.... and he ate it secretly!! takaw...
Old 12-16-2004, 05:13 PM
Master Fan

Translation of Ken's articled in WFD.

Chu Xiao Tian’s low profile lifestyle

We can find a very controversial lifestyle from Chu Xiao Tian. From one angle, we saw a handsome and popular artist. His fame is wildly recognized in this modern world. However, from another angle, we found that this young man is not being influence by his popularity at all and he is also not interested about the current trends like pop music in this modern world.

From our interviews, he stresses many times that he loves to lead a simple and normal live. If there is no assignment, he prefers to remain quiet at home. He enjoys the experiences and the processes in every job that he undertakes, nonetheless he accepts the end result with an open mind and a light heart. Just like his earlier trips to Paris and Tokyo, the photographs taken during these trips were pictures of sky, trees and other natural scenes. Copies of photographs that were taken by others of him are countable, extremely few. Why are all these photographs taken by you did not include yourself in the pictures? Right, because I don’t like to take picures of myself.

Xiao Tian, we understand that you will be launching your solo album very soon, could you release some information pertaining to the theme of your album and also what kind of image would you carry this time?

I don’t have too much thought in these. I believe both the theme and image will lead the direction towards the market trend. However, I am particularly concern over one’s emotion effect when they listen to my songs. The kind of emotion effect that I hope to achieve is when one listen to the song quietly, it could help to open up one’s thoughts and feelings.

How would you categorize your album’s flavors? And what kind of music flavors do you particularly like?

I will not adopt a particular style for my album nor set a particular music flavors for myself. In this modern world, music flavors changes every minute hence I will just enjoy the experience of it’s process.

I don’t listen to modern music but unfortunately I am within this modern market hence there isn’t a choice for me. I don’t particularly like one music flavor to another. To me, a good song is a good song, it does not matter which flavor it belongs to. I would like to create songs or music that make certain sense.

What kind of music do you think will make sense?

Actually the music world is just like a big warehouse, you have everything inside. I personally feel that we should not have too much visual expectation from a piece of music and we should not be impacted by what we see. Music itself should be stress free, thus the creator should put more effort within the piece of music instead of creating visual impact to attract music lovers.

Are there any particular China, Taiwan or Hong Kong musicians that you would like to work with?

I would like to work with Liu Yi Da (direct translation from the Chinese characters)! His creation of “Da Ming Yi Pai”(direct translation from the Chinese characters) attracted me and I begin to enjoy his music. I feel that he is very talented and his music make sense, very special. However, I fully understand that this is a one-way selection and my personal wish. Many times, in real live, collaboration does not happen just like that.

What about movies? Which film director or scriptwriter in Taiwan or Hong Kong that you would like to work with?

Film director, I like Du Qi Feng (direct translation from the Chinese characters) from Hong Kong. I love to watch one of the show that she directed, ‘Gun Fire’. I personally feel that the movies that she has directed so far touch everyone’s heart. The characteristics always give you a feeling of a choiceless route, a tough decision in live.

Most artist will set a timeline for themselves, for example three years or two years from now, I would like to achieve this and etc. What about you, do you have a plan for yourself?

Speaking about a plan for myself….I really did not think too deeply into it. I am very much a reactive person when come to my job. I felt that many a times, I could not predict what is in the future for me. However, I have been in this career for 2 years plus now hence I do hope to move towards the back gradually.

I have read some of your reports and realized that you prefer to lead a carefree live, why?

Being able to lead a carefree live, I feel that one has obtained the ultimate. A person’s live consist of some regular routines, wake up, eat, rest and sleep….through these years of experience, I personally think that one should lead a simple live.
Live should be simple and do not think too deeply. Just like doing our daily nature call in the toilet…when you need to do it…grab a book or a copy of the newspaper and have it done….at that every moment, you may experience a smooth process or a difficult one. However, once you flushed the toilet, you will not remember it anymore. When tomorrow comes for another nature call, it is just another experience that you will need to undergo and it will not remind you of what had happened before.

Looks like you are one person that thinks a lot?

Yes, I do. It could be because I started working at a very young age.

At what age did you start working?

About 16 to 17 years old. From then, I have learnt to resolve issues independently, nobody will help me. Thus, I will think through every matter thoroughly before I come to a conclusion. I believe these will help to avoid any inconveniences.

Everyone believes that wherever you are as long as you are within the showbiz industry, you will find that it is a very complicated and confusing, do you agree with this?

For me, it is not too bad. Whether it is a confusing and complicated industry or not, I personally feel that if you are sincere in what you do, all confused or complicated matters will eventually clear up one fine day. Some will allow another to lead them but some will not. I will do whatever I need to do hence I will not be burden too much by anything, thus there will be no impact on me at all.

We heard that you like cooking and understand that you are pretty well at it?

Yap, I do know quite a bit….cooking rice and some dishes. However, this is nothing special. I wake up in the morning, take a stroll to the nearby market to see what is fresh there. Pick-up whatever is good and makes them for the day. That’s about all I do, I love eating and I feel that the food outside does not live up to my expectation hence I will cook them myself. My family members love to eat too….we believe that we do not need to eat expensive stuff but we must enjoy our food.

Do you have your own specialty?

I don’t have any special dishes. On the day that I do not need to work, I will probably go to the market after I have finished my wonderful sleep and then cook something for myself. I enjoy this carefree lifestyle very much, I just love the freedom.

Are you the kind of person whereby you must take a break and enjoy your live after working for a while?

I believe everyone is like this. I am sure everyone will try to squeeze in some enjoyable moment in between his or her busy live.

I heard that you hate slimming?

Slimming, I really feel it is unnecessary. This is me, even how handsome I am today, I will grow old one day. However, because of my work, I don’t have a choice. If you want me to use my very handsome look on others in my normal daily lives, I can’t do it except when my job requires.

Right from the beginning when F4 started, the public has regard you as a beautiful young man, are you comfortable with such a remark?

It does not matter if I am comfortable or not. I feel that this is beyond one’s control, it is not something I could tell someone about and they will say something else. It is always one’s very own perception and thoughts that will conclude their opinion, nobody could change it.

What I could do is, gradually alter this thought by showing and demonstrating my utmost best effort in my job so that they could see my little improvement each day – this is the best way to communicate to them.

In our early conversation, you have mentioned that you dislike slimming. However, slimming is something that all girls go for nowadays and it has become a trend. What kind of girls attracts you most?

I like girls that are they themselves, very natural…she need not be slim or fat. Natural is a beauty itself. One should be proud of how she looks like…need not have to do anything more to enhance it.

Hong Kong and Taiwan….given a choice, which country would you prefer to be in for your career enhancement?

Never thought of this question. However, wherever wants me, I will be there.

From our conversation, you have given me an impression that apart from your work, you would like to have a low profile lifestyle, am I correct?

I am already leading one now.

There is this saying….when you did something right…nobody will take notice…they are not sure what you have done correctly….Contrary, if you keep telling people everything that you do…after a while…they will ask you if you are fine. (I believe this is what Xiao Tian is trying to say that whether you do the right thing or you tell everyone what you have done right, the answer is the same, no one borders)
Besides work, I rarely leave my house, rarely put myself in the limelight, I like to lead my quiet normal live. There is another saying that goes….the more ones talk, the more confusion ones create….the more ones do, ones create more mistakes…..I don’t like to create trouble hence prefer to lie low.

The way I lead my live, the way I carry myself, I prefer it to be as simple as it can be. We don’t need to tell people how talented we are….if one is really talented, it will be wildly acknowledged and recognized without having anyone to talk about it….it will be understood and being felt. In lives, sincerity is what we need to carry with us and not by using our mouth to tell everyone how much we have done.

The End

Source: WFD Magazine

Translated by kenkel33 of http://www.kenforever.com

Marie, we gotta get the mag!
Old 12-16-2004, 06:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Raye Of Light
last thread is done...

raissa - talaga? bishop solis will be at Holy Family? just shows you that i dont pay as much attention in mass as i should be..heh....if i was going we might have gotten to see each other.
Yup, he was there this morning! He is really charismatic. And this is coming from someone who's not so fond of seminarians. I think this is the first time na umaga talaga ang simbang gabi. All the other parishes will have it sa evening na mass. And mind you the whole mass was in Tagalog. As in ang lalim ng mga words. Buti na lang merong guide kundi di ako alam anong sasabihin. Monsignor Johnny (the parish priest of Holy Family) said na kahit na 5 lang ang dumating kasi nga maaga, they will go through with it. Kami rin ng tita ko we werent expecting na marami ang dadating but the turn out was more than good. Puno ang church which was great. Tapos merong breakfast sa hall di nga lang bibingka at puto bungbong! pero okay na rin!

Marie Naku malabo ma ma-complete ko ang 9 mornings kasi di ba I will be going to Chicago tapos yung tita ko na willing gumising na ganun ka-aga eh aalis tonight for Philippines. She will just continue it there!

May Grabeng lamig naman ata ng office niyo. Mas malamig pa yata diyan kesa dito. Sa LA high kami ngayon of 80 degress! Its going to be warm and sunny.

Je Sa 2 other parishes kung saan ako nagsisimba mga puti ang pari pero sa Holy Family puro Pilipino. Although seldom na merong mass in Tagalog, me times na yung choir Filipino songs ang kinakanta so me trade off.

I like yung 2nd pic ni Zai. Yung hawak niya parang part yan ng dragon dance ata! Aliw naman Yellow ang kulay ng Pepsi can. Nakakapanibago!

Everyone
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top