Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2004, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

shuai! ke ai! suoyi tian!!

pino liang!! xing gan!! (gorgeous & sexy)
Old 08-20-2004, 03:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

goodness where in the world will jerry find a CD player that big?

raye - i had my hair rebonded a week and a half ago. i got an itch to change so i did it, therefore i don't have shopping money.

re: jerry album - what! an HK and taiwan version> thats a dillema!
Old 08-20-2004, 04:49 PM
Moderator Manager

JERRY!!! wow.

raye: welcome back!

je: zz is still my fave "crooner" in F4. but of course, ken has a special place in my heart. if he sings, i just fall in love, you know.

isy & fla: how are you guys? long time no F4 talk!

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 08-21-2004, 05:28 AM
Ultimate Fan

linds - i know! we miss our f4 banterings! but you post on weekends so we see you less!

jerry is such a hottie!
Old 08-21-2004, 02:22 PM
Absolute Fan

fla - yeah, i guess some people...
je - we asked this guy at this diner place to cut a sandwhich for us and knowing very well we didnt speak french, he started mumbling in french angrily. now, after 3 years of french, i might not understand exacly what he said, but it didnt sound too good.
isy - so, how do you like your hair? my hair's so long now. i dont know if i should cut it.
Old 08-21-2004, 04:24 PM
Moderator Manager

finally saw the jerry video! it kinda has some resemblance to his "i truly love you" video, like the rain part. my sister, near the end of the video (the shot where jerry was all wet from the rain) said she wished jerry wore white pants too.

isy: i can't post much on weekdays now. i'll miss the banterings, of course. but i miss ken the most.

Old 08-21-2004, 11:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

raye - i love my new hair! i love it so much i've posted my pic on my friendster.

and you hair is longer? man!

linds - and i thought you missed us...

but yeah jerry video ---> it does make you naughty doesnt it?

Last edited by ***isy***; 08-22-2004 at 06:51 AM
Old 08-22-2004, 06:23 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***
but yeah jerry video ---> it does make you naughty doesnt it? :evil_smile:
his video reminds me of the other one, right? but he's soooo hot! the girl is sooo lucky! hey, i'll check out your friendster pic! wanna see your new hair!

Old 08-22-2004, 06:53 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y
his video reminds me of the other one, right? but he's soooo hot! the girl is sooo lucky! hey, i'll check out your friendster pic! wanna see your new hair!
and linds, isnt he just way adorable when he did the hand-heart action thing (which is my av btw)? omg, just so sweet!

i've been parading my hair too much, it might get tired on its own! my guy co-workers like it a lot too. they say its dramatic...
Old 08-22-2004, 08:47 AM
Ultimate Fan

Smokin' hot!

when jerry looks at you like that, you'll lose logic.

Old 08-22-2004, 11:25 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***
and linds, isnt he just way adorable when he did the hand-heart action thing (which is my av btw)? omg, just so sweet!
yeah, he's so cute in that part! so does this mean i can have ken all by myself now?

Old 08-22-2004, 02:57 PM
Absolute Fan

isy - yeah, i guess my hair was pretty long when you saw me huh? i havent cut it, so yeah that was how many months ago?... its at my waist now. heh.. yeah, when i got my hair done, well, you know how you have to be really careful so it wont bend? my friends were so paranoid that i would bend it so theyd watch me all 3 days. i have a friend who will get mad if i cut my hair. anyway, i didnt sign up for friendster, so i wont be able to see your pic with your new hair, i'll just try to imagine it na lang.

ohh..i forgot to comment on jerry's video. so cute.

Last edited by Raye Of Light; 08-22-2004 at 03:04 PM
Old 08-23-2004, 02:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

linds - don't get the wrong idea sister! jerry is hot, but ken...... i miss him though!

raye - whats your email address? i'll email you a pic. i've had curly hair since 12 or so it was naturally wavy and straightening traumatized me then, so i had it permed...now its like, whoa! love it.

jerry's pics on his album --- Smokin! my mom had me buy both version!
Old 08-23-2004, 03:06 AM
Absolute Fan

i PMed you isy. my hair was naturally kinda wavy and pretty frizzy. my uncle just mentioned that maybe i should get it rebonded, so i did. when i was younger my mom always used to make me cut my hair short, i was pretty traumatized in like 5th grade cuz i had had really long hair in 4th grade and then my mom made me cut it higher than my shoulders. i looked like a freak cuz i i had horrible teeth and a huge forehead and i just looked plain horrible. ever since then, its always been pass the shoulders. now, i decided to do the asian thing and see how long i can keep it before i decide to cut it.
Old 08-23-2004, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

im so damn tired but ive been MIA for 3 or 4 straight days already!! there's just too much stuffs to do here and my internet time, even my movie marathon thing, had been reduced to almost nothing!! went to Laguna today with my bro and my tita and her family and meet up my grandparents and my other tito and tita to take a look at my grampy's land and it's just so tiring to go back and forth at those lands!! there's even one on a hill!! as in literally 1 quarter of the hill belongs to my grampy!! i was like, hmmm... our ancestors were one of those kastilas who made those land titles coz the indios know nothing about those kind of stuffs!! and my tita who cam from the US made chika with all her old pals/cousins. we left our house at 7am and got back at 11pm!!! so tiring!! and me and my sis are going to Divisoria/Tutuban 2mrw, early in the am!!!

enough with me ranting about my day...

Lindsay, Zai now has the best voice when it comes to live singing. he's got the voice even before, it just needed some polishing and it's now all polished. but i can't w8 on how much Jerry improved in doing live since he's been doing it often nowadays coz of the promo thing. lucky are those fans who're gonna watch the Bangkok concert coz Jerry will be singing his new songs. well, at least he'll be singing one new song. pakshet!! that reminds me that the concert's gonna be next weekend!!!

btw, did i informed u guys already that F3, Zaizai, Ken and Vanness, will be arriving on the 28th and Jerry on the 29th. he needs to do some taping first for Happy Sunday show b4 leaving for the concert.

Raye, oh!! doesn't want to be asked to do sth?! he should get out of his job if he doesn't wanna do it!!! well, perhaps bcoz he saw ur
Asians. u know... ohwell!! to hell with him!!!

and u haven't got any haircut yet?! it should really be long by now coz i already had 2 haircuts since i saw you. my sis had her hair straighten for the grad pic thing and it's really better than b4. really nice!! im now thinking of having my hair long again... fyi guys, i used to have long hair from the time i was a kid till 2000. since then, i really haven't grown my hair long again coz i kinda like having shorter hair now. but now, im thinking of going back to my old ways!

Isy, i know i owe u still email but there's just no time to stay too long online. nways, i watched EC's films again coz i missed seeing him. damn guy!! he really reminds me of someone for reasons i don't know.... well, i posted here what my day was like. really tiring!! i just hope that 2mrw's worth my effort since im really drained 2day.

re Jerry, i just so love that wink think and heart-hand gesture thing and that 'im the man' gesture!! so adorable!! and Linds, if ur sis was wishing he also wore white pants, my mom was wishing that he took off his shirt and had white pants showing his underwear!! tsk! tsk! tsk! Jerry happens to have the body that would make u !!

and Iz, agree!! when u saw a guy like Jerry, or F3 for that matter, ul 4get logic. well, u should 4get logic and grab the opportunity!!