Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2004, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

Marie!!! ur up late!! better sleep coz u have work 2mrw. nways, i was able to separate Zai's voice first but i like Ken's voice better, but i love Zai and im so glad that his voice did improved a lot. when he sings live now, he's more relaxed and comfortable and he can sing the way he wanted to sing his songs. re Jerry's mv, i love it when he winked!! so cute!! just imagine Jerry standing across the street, making those gestures?!?! i would faint!! as in!! but the song's really sad.. poor Jerry.

Fla, found some new Vanness pics.

Yummy Vanness!!!

and... belated VANNESS

Old 08-08-2004, 05:07 PM
Elite Fan

wow, they all look so cute in their new pics! ken and jerry are looking very sexy and vanness, ;sigh: thanks je, for the ne wpics of him and machi

i don't know if it's biased, but Vann's voice had always been my fave coz it sounds so moth to the ears and he sings really well imo. but zz and ken's voice are also very good and i think jerry's improving quite well

i have to d/l that jerry MV soon!

je, what are we suppose to notice about ZZ? clue!

this pic is so cute

Quote:

av
Old 08-09-2004, 01:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

oh the Yes Idol you were saying was diff from what i saw then... the older ed was like a small pic...

anyways........... i saw vanness' eldest sister and she looks mataray ....

and je - the big vanness pic with the 2 girls? thats stacy and wendy pala.

ok later!

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 08-09-2004, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

well Fla, if u didn't notice what it is, it's your lost. hehe... but then again, if u got the 'eye', ul immediately know what im talking about.

Isy, dude! u saw a different Yes Idol?!? waaaahhh!!! u gotta hunt those mags!!!

re Vanness with his sis, what pic?!?! :confuse:

re Jerry vid, damn raining scene!! Isy!!! Jerry's so yummy in that white polo, wet look scene!!! my mom was wishing that he even remove his upper shirt!!
Old 08-09-2004, 11:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

btw i saw a Cest Moi mag before, but sparingly..

je - the pic that was inside the spa area...i wasnt sure if you've seen it, maybe not. but anyways, when i saw stacy she didnt look like the person we saw last march. so maybe we saw a wrong girl. whatever, she looks mataray...

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 08-10-2004, 12:56 PM
Master Fan

Isy, at the Spa area? hmmm... i might not have seen it. maybe we saw a different girl b4.

where are the other peeps?!
Old 08-10-2004, 03:27 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04
and Zai, i don't know if u guys will notice... but... il just w8 till u notice it.
hmmm... i noticed something but am not sure if we're thinking the same thing..
Old 08-10-2004, 03:30 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y
i'm sure they'll have subtitles. they won't forget their fans in the phils.

when's the bday of vanness again?
yeah, they better!!!

Vann's bday was last August 7.

Je - love ur av!

Fla, Isy, Jan, Raye -
Old 08-12-2004, 06:49 AM
Master Fan

watcha noticed, Marie? ... xiexie.
Old 08-13-2004, 04:40 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04
don't u like Ken's voice? i think he and Vanness are the ones who really have the voice and need no more further studies. Zai can sing better than Jerry but his was not as developed as he has now and as Ken's and Vanness's when they first hit those notes as F4.
i ken's voice, of course! but i dunno...zz's voice is really soothing. or maybe because i just his ji de wo ai ni album!

vanness is more rap. he can sing the ballads but i like it when he raps. jerry can croon. but i think zz sings better than jerry.

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 08-14-2004, 07:47 AM
Absolute Fan

hoy mga lokarettes! ciao! just got back from italy and let me tell you. i am dark, chubby, and have mosquito bites all over.

i hit OnlyF4 the moment i got home. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! MARS!!!!!!!! tried d/ling, didnt work. ah well....ive missed so much i have to catch up. and its 1 in the morning but i seriously cant sleep! jet lag maybe? ah well..i'll post later after i try to catch a few hours of sleep.

Vanness....wow...nuff said.
Old 08-14-2004, 03:44 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Raye Of Light
Vanness....wow...nuff said.
i can say the same thing about my ken.

i will not try to d/l MARS...i will be very patient and wait.

Old 08-15-2004, 01:07 PM
Elite Fan

je, i noticed something sorta, but maybe i'm wrong

raye: you're back! how's italy? and i agree with the Vanness comment definitely

i saw Jerry's video sa Myx premiere yesterday cute!

av
Old 08-15-2004, 01:36 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Mei Zhuo
i saw Jerry's video sa Myx premiere yesterday cute!
really? what song? i'll try to catch that on MYX one of these days.

Old 08-15-2004, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

RAYE!!! welcome back!! we miss you!!! how was the trip?! don't worry about your color and gaining wt, we still love u. what have you missed?!?! well, a lot!!! Vanness performed with Machi at the MTV Buzz in Korea.. he was pictured with V, again, after they watched a film. he just celebrated his birthday last Aug. 7. what else? oh, and he's busy with his album. he's so involve with it that it's really taking much of his time... and Jerry's releasing his 1st album, finally, this Aug. 20. his new song and vid, One Metre, is up for d/l. he did an ad for a jewelry that has his song as background and he's so yummy!! Zai and Barbie's Mars has already started airing last July 31st. he also filmed an ad, milk candy ad. it's up for d/l but i still haven't seen it. btw, im already in the Phils. now!! it'll be nearly a month already since i got back home. oh, as for Ken, he's still busy filming City of Sky and in one of his interview, he mentioned that he's done with his album and it might come out this summer. but im guessing it won't since summer's nearly ending and he won't have the time promote it since he's still filming. oh, Jerry attended 2 concerts, Sammi's and Jolin's. lastly, F4's going to have a concert at Bangkok on Aug. 29 and 30. it was originally a one-day concert but due to demand coz a lot weren't able to get tix, they added another concert day. basically, that's what u missed!! and of course the pictures that was posted. lol welcome back

nways, Fla and Marie, well, it's the small inset pic of Zai taking a shower.

Lindsay, Zai sings really good during concerts. sobrang hasa na cya in singing in live coz i think, he has the most no. of shows that required him to sing live amongst F4. and Jerry's voice, it's malambing, at least that's what moi and my mom think. only that, it's not that hasa pa and pulido, and he used to lack buwelo when singing that's why he can't hit high notes, unlike Ken and Vanness who know the technique of proper singing even during their amateur days.