Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2004, 11:25 PM
Elite Fan

tita mimi day tomorrow? how lucky! i wish i could get a facial. naks, you're a loyal customer ha!

same with me, i'm too lazy to look for any songs, so i'll wait to find out if it's rock or pop

av
Old 08-06-2004, 11:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

Jerry's One Meter Music Video

and je, i want AV of when jerry was across the street from the girl..OMG!

and here's the yesasia.com info on jerry's album:

Jerry Yan New Mandarin Album
~ Jerry Yan

Release Date: 8/20/2004

Jerry Yan, one of the members of F4, a group whose popularity can rival any boy group in the Western world, has spent over two years in preparation for his highly anticipated solo debut?and it's finally here!!!
Jerry makes every effort to ensure that his album will not disappoint his fans. Paying excruciating detail to all aspects of production, from working on his vocal range to writing lyrics and taking piano lessons, not to mention turning down film projects to ensure his focus in on the album. For his new song One Meter, he admitted to singing a single line of lyric over fifty times to earn the seal of approval from his producer! This song is featured in an advertisement for a Taiwan jewelry company.

The album consists mainly of ballads, reflecting Jerry?s emotions on love, loss and friendship. He also sang two songs for a new Taiwanese television drama, and both songs reflect that Jerry's voice carries a lot of maturity and emotional range! For more information visit Jerry?s official website here.

I want reactions from the MV! MANDATORY!!!

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ

Last edited by ***isy***; 08-09-2004 at 01:13 AM
Old 08-07-2004, 05:14 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***
linds - everyone is so excited with Mars! i can't wait for the official release, they better have english subtitles!
i'm sure they'll have subtitles. they won't forget their fans in the phils.

when's the bday of vanness again?

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 08-07-2004, 08:25 AM
Ultimate Fan

linds - technically its still vanness' bday... i'll find out if he's here later.

to know
me is to love me.

Old 08-07-2004, 08:48 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***
linds - technically its still vanness' bday... i'll find out if he's here later.
whoah. so that means ken's free...alright!

Old 08-07-2004, 08:53 AM
Ultimate Fan

linds - argh! its like we dont have news about ken.... sad! i wish his show will come out fast too...

to know
me is to love me.

Old 08-07-2004, 10:28 AM
Master Fan

Isy, u post the link of Jerry's mv here as well. dude, edit it coz direct linking's not allowed. nways, i sorta saw the 20s vid of One Metre, it's the ad ver. i saw that part, Jerry and his hand on his heart sth, he's darn shuai!!!

Lindsay and Fla, i heard a short part of one of Jerry's song, Gravity, doesn't sound like LP at all. i guess the rumors aren't right. i still have to listen to his 2 others, One Metre and Lover. i'm loving Gravity though. it really has a very good sound. it sounds like Jerry song to me.

re Mars, im definitely going to email my friend about Mars. darn!! and il be force to buy vcds from my other contact of other F4 events!! shoot!! darn connection!!!
Old 08-08-2004, 11:10 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04
Lindsay and Fla, i heard a short part of one of Jerry's song, Gravity, doesn't sound like LP at all. i guess the rumors aren't right. i still have to listen to his 2 others, One Metre and Lover. i'm loving Gravity though. it really has a very good sound. it sounds like Jerry song to me.
well, that's a good thing for me cos i just can't imagine jerry singing like chester! he's got his own sound. he's more pop right?

isy: yeah, i wish they'd release City of Sky here too! MARS then that.

Old 08-08-2004, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y
well, that's a good thing for me cos i just can't imagine jerry singing like chester! he's got his own sound. he's more pop right?

isy: yeah, i wish they'd release City of Sky here too! MARS then that.
not pop, more like Zai's, slow song. i heard 2 of his songs already, Gravity and One Metre and both are slow. songs that Jerry would sing.

nways, il just post Jerry's pics from Men's Uno here.

Old 08-08-2004, 01:48 PM
Moderator Manager

my fave F4 singer is really zz! i almost all his songs! he's got a very beautiful voice!

on the jerry pics! he's soooo sexy!

Old 08-08-2004, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

http://jerrycinema.com/pics/August/moi-4.jpg
http://jerrycinema.com/pics/August/moi-cover.jpg

http://www3.okfoto.co.kr/_storage2/1...0523545098.jpg
http://www3.okfoto.co.kr/_storage2/1...0523545391.jpg

Fla, sorry.. i still don't have Vanness photos for you... nways, about Jerry and Sammi, i think there's no truth in the rumors. just don't believe in what u see coz eyes can always lie. give him, F3, the benefit of the doubt.

edited it Lindsay, duibuqi.

Jerry pics are from C'est Moi... deadly!! that pic where he's wearing white pants!!! lol and Ken, darn!! what's he trying to do?!?! following the footsteps of Jerry?!?! seducing peeps?!?! shoot!! inviting!!! and Zai, i don't know if u guys will notice... but... il just w8 till u notice it.

Last edited by je12_04; 08-08-2004 at 04:18 PM
Old 08-08-2004, 03:07 PM
Moderator Manager

dude, can you just link the pic cos its too big. the page's slowing down because of it.

and let's make the jerry-sammi issue die. its now worth talking about! its not true! stupid rumors!!!

Old 08-08-2004, 03:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y
my fave F4 singer is really zz! i almost all his songs! he's got a very beautiful voice!

on the jerry pics! he's soooo sexy!
don't u like Ken's voice? i think he and Vanness are the ones who really have the voice and need no more further studies. Zai can sing better than Jerry but his was not as developed as he has now and as Ken's and Vanness's when they first hit those notes as F4.

re Jerry, man! he can now sing!! actually, i felt sad with his One Metre song. damn mv!! so sad!! as well as the music. i hope to get the lyrics and translation soon.
Old 08-08-2004, 03:44 PM
Total Fan

Re: F4 Appreciation Thread # 21 : We Can't Wait for Jerry's Album!

Da Jia Hao!

how's everyone? I miss all of you. I just saw Jerry's MV.. i loved the part where he's across the street... ay! good Lord!

so wanted to watch MARS! couldn't find the link! and those pix!

well, have to go coz it's late!
Old 08-08-2004, 03:48 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04
don't u like Ken's voice? i think he and Vanness are the ones who really have the voice and need no more further studies. Zai can sing better than Jerry but his was not as developed as he has now and as Ken's and Vanness's when they first hit those notes as F4.

re Jerry, man! he can now sing!! actually, i felt sad with his One Metre song. damn mv!! so sad!! as well as the music. i hope to get the lyrics and translation soon.
really?! i noticed zaizai's voice first... yeah, i felt sad after hearing and watching the MV of Jerry.. stupid girl!

pu*@%$*na! sorry! but my GOD! those pix! deadly!