Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2004, 03:53 AM
Elite Fan

yeah i agree with yoU of course, i will be willing to defend our boys rin! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and besides, people should stop bad mouthing them coz they don't even know who they are

av
Old 05-01-2004, 04:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mei Zhuo:
yeah i agree with yoU of course, i will be willing to defend our boys rin! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and besides, people should stop bad mouthing them coz they don't even know who they are
mismo! i know they aren't perfect, they're also as human as we are who makes mistakes once in awhile and have shortcomings. but accusing sth w/o basis is a [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]! ung babaeng un eh nghhanap ng away.... [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] [img]smilies/whip.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hammer_head.gif[/img] [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]
Old 05-01-2004, 04:36 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] go girl! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] na natin yung babaeng naghahanap ng away! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but, yeah i agree with what you said! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

av
Old 05-01-2004, 04:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mei Zhuo:
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] go girl! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] na natin yung babaeng naghahanap ng away! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but, yeah i agree with what you said! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] aba! i won't let anyone bad mouth my beloved ZaiZai noh!! i'll fight for him!!
Old 05-01-2004, 05:03 AM
Elite Fan

same goes for vanness! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] fight to the end [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

av
Old 05-01-2004, 09:07 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04:
Lindsay, if Rei won't smoke, then they'll be deviating from the manga which i hope they won't. it's part of his character already. besides, it's not like he's smoking the whole thing coz he wanted to like before. they can always fake the shots and yeah, use fake cigars. but they filmed already the part where he used Masao's palm as ashtray.
i see. so they can't do away with that. maybe fake the shots...i'm sure zz won't puff a smoke. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

whoah, violent smilies again! so we're fighting over vanness now? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 05-01-2004, 11:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

linds - are we fighting for vanness? i thought for ZZ too? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] got out of the loop on that! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

whatever, we'd smack whoever bad mouths them anyways! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

everyone - [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[ 05-01-2004: Message edited ***isy*** ]

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 05-01-2004, 12:40 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***:
whatever, we'd smack whoever bad mouths them anyways! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
that's true! i swear, if i hear one more negative news about F4, i'm gonna scream. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 05-01-2004, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

i would fight anyone who would bad mouth any of them. [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]

fighter over Vanness?! over ZaiZai?! aren't we fighting over 'em all except Jerry coz he's such a public property. [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Old 05-01-2004, 04:29 PM
Master Fan

Candy Magazine (Philippines), May 2004

Visiting Vic: A Candy Exclusive

What if F4 heartthrob Vic Zhou became your personal tourist guide and indulged your every whim?

Hi, Vic! When I visit Taiwan, I want you to be my tour guide. Which Taiwanese summer destination would you take me to?
I'd probably bring you to an amusement area in the southern part of Taiwan. I think Filipinos should visit a place that has a different climate from the Philippines. You should go to Taiwan in the winter or autumn season. You can see many kinds of flowers, and try different kinds of food you don't have back home.

Speaking of food, what local dish would you make me try?
We won't go to any fancy restaurants. Even though some of the dishes in those restaurants are really good, we'll try to see what is different, what is special, and what represents the local taste of Taiwan. We'll visit different night markets in Taipei, places that tourists could easily find just by asking people on the street. I'll make you siao lung pao [Ed's note: It's like siomai, but with soup inside!]

What CD would you play while we're driving around town?
My album, Remember I Love You. Ha, ha!

Ha, Ha! Make me laugh some more! Tell me the silliest thing you've ever done.
During our F4 concerts, while everyone was really nervous and really concentrating on what they were doing, I was cracking jokes or making funny faces so they'd be unable to concentrate. Like when Vanness would be trying to rehearse his dance steps, I'd suddenly tease him so he wouldn't remember his steps. Or during flights, while everyone's sleeping, I'd put cream on their bodies! I've done that to Vanness! When he woke up, he was fully covered with cream.

Hey, let's drop by your house! What can I find inside your room?
A bed... (pauses and thinks hard) There's a bed. Ha, ha! My room is actually very small because I have a queen-sized bed and a closet. I'm really into computer games, and I have two computer desks. With two computers in the room, there's not much space left!

Oh! Just wondering, where did you get your "scary" hand gesture? [Ed's note: Vic does this when he gets nervous.]
It actually came from another Taiwanese actor. He got the idea from a Korean horror movie where a child would do that motion whenever he got really scared. It's where we all got it from.

Hey, I heard you raked in approximately 3,000,000 New Taiwanese dollars for filming a 14-episode TV series (based on the Japanese Manga Zhan Shen Mars) with Barbie Xu. What keeps you going each day?
It's really the support from my close friends and my family.

Tell me, are you single or taken?
Single!!

Thanks for touring me around, Vic! I'll remember this trip forever. Taiwan seems like such a lovely place to live in. But let's say you had a girlfriend who asked you to move with her to another country, would you do it?
If she were my wife, then I would... (smiles)

**The article was kind of difficult to read, and so I typed it out so that it's easier on the eyes and also for the convenience of being able to quote in copy-paste. I THINK I got it all right, but feel free to correct me if you see any errors.
-Dreaming Of Vic
Old 05-01-2004, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

re amusement area... would it be amusement park? the one that's in almost all of their shows filmed? that would be cool coz i love going to such places and have fun. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and of course, if it would be with him, pakshet!!

re food.. maybe he would suggest to eat his favorite one, the one that was on ABCDEF4. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] cool! nightmarket... would there be anything to shop there aside from food? i mean, like the night market in HK?! but it's ok if there's none.

re cd... loving his own! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i wanna hear him sing the songs live for me. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

re cream... [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] wow! for once, Vanness became the target!! it's always been Jerry and Vanness was the mastermind. (according to what iv read) lokong bata tlga tong si ZaiZai.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

re bedroom... it's ok if he has only a bed in his room. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] even if it has no bed, it would still be fine as long as it's his bedroom. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] .... 2 computers?! talking about being a comp. addict!

re kiakia... so cute! he really still has his child side in him. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

HE's SINGLE!!!! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img]

last question... pakshet!! so sweet!! he would go anywhere for his wife!! sheeeeeettt!!!!! so sweet!!! i remember, he even said in one of his past interviews that he'd like to travel around the world with his wife and family. waaaaaahhhh!!! lucky!!
Old 05-01-2004, 05:01 PM
Master Fan

pics when they came back from Jordan at the BKK airport.

http://photo.gznet.com/photos/133002...r3mZ7vf9dN.JPG

Old 05-01-2004, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] cute!! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2004, 02:40 AM
Ultimate Fan

re: vic article --- > argh! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] i want vic as my tour guide too!!!! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]

re: airport pics ---> my baby is soo cute! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] my baby ken, i mean... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 05-02-2004, 03:05 AM
Ultimate Fan

oops double post! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] sowee!

[ 05-02-2004: Message edited ***isy*** ]

to know
me is to love me.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top