Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2004, 04:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mei Zhuo:
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

aba, the comment that girl made about vanness! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] she wants to start a fight ata! 'loser'? [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img] he is SO NOT!!!!

mismo!! she wanna start a fight!! [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] aiyo, Fla! zup?
Old 04-30-2004, 01:11 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***:

re: sammi 's Love on a Diet : my cousin Annie said its really good!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i haven't seen that and theres no vcd/dvd of it here. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] but annie also recommended First Romance with edison chen.....whatever...lets see..... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

ok bye for now... [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
I'll burn you a copy if you want... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2004, 01:18 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04:

btw, i bought this 2 photobooks... F4 and ZaiZai!! shet!! so shuai ni ZaiZai!! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

re bad ass Vic, [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]... which reminds me... people from one of the thread im posting are getting worried about ZaiZai playing the bad ass Rei. they don't want him to do smoking for real.. and be murderous.. eh heck! that's why im really looking forward to seeing Mars!! i wanna see how ZaiZai would play all those roles!! shifting from one to another character... from one attitude to another... it would really show how good actor he is now!!
what photobooks?! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

yeah i heard about that too... the smoking part... eh there's fake cigars naman eh... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2004, 01:23 PM
Total Fan

Quote:

aba, the comment that girl made about vanness! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] she wants to start a fight ata! 'loser'? [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img] he is SO NOT!!!!

and can't wait to see the comm too! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] both short and long!

and yeah, ZZ acted very well as YF! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
so Fla... let's kick that girl's @$$!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

am so excited to see the commercial! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

I love Zaizai in Love storm! he kicks... ok that's too much! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2004, 02:02 PM
Total Fan

“City in the Sky's” script rewritten, tall Fu Tian Ying changes into small Rainie Yang

“City in the Sky” will begin filming around the middle third of May at Beijing. It has been decided Fu Tian Ying will play as the male lead’s (Ken Zhu) sister. However, after the playwright group’s written a new script, Ken’s little sister’s personality has changed from “tall rebel who doesn’t like to talk to others” to someone who is “small rude and unreasonable big mouth.” For this reason, Producer Angie Cai has changed the roles. Ken’s little sister is now going to be acted by Rainie Yang and she has also invited the newly signed China actor, Zhang Hao Tian, to act as Rainie Yang’s boyfriend. Angie Cai said that Fu Tian Ying’s stature is too good. She’ll be asking her to act in another drama, “Xu Ri Dong Sheng.”

Angie Cai has just returned from Beijing. She and the screenwriting group have written a new script. Furthermore, they exchanged opinions with a well-known award-winning director. Angie Cai expressed that after adorning, the drama talks about: Ken Zhu, who plays a newspaper photographer, going to Yunan to seek a new self. He meets a girl, China actress Li Bing Bing, who looks a lot like his ex-girlfriend and the two fall in love. In the drama, Rainie Yang plays Ken’s naughty little sister. She falls in love with Zhang Hao Tian who opened up a pao mo black tea store in Yunan. The two relationships develop in the drama with ecoactivist and beauty, unraveling a romantic love story. Director Jiang Qin Min has won an award with the drama “Tian Shang De Lian Ren” in 2002.

Angie Cai expressed that when she was working on the script in Beijing the other day, both sides decided that Ken’s sister’s personality will be altered which is why they changed roles at the last minute. She found the new actor Zhang Hao Tian for Rainie Yang. He has watched “Meteor Garden” before and regards Rainie Yang as an idol. When he said that he’s going to play as her boyfriend he was extremely happy.

Source: Min Sheng Bao

Translated by Amy of http://f4ever.azn.nu Please give the proper credits when posting this elsewhere.

taken from www.pure4.net

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited -=Mars=- ]
Old 04-30-2004, 02:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -=Mars=-:

I'll burn you a copy if you want... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
ooohhh you will? i wanna watch that Love on a Diet. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] maybe you can give to auntie sue when she sends over the photobook next week!!! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

and hey, i didn't know sammi was in Infernal Affairs... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 04-30-2004, 02:12 PM
Total Fan

Quote:

ooohhh you will? i wanna watch that Love on a Diet. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] maybe you can give to auntie sue when she sends over the photobook next week!!! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

and hey, i didn't know sammi was in Infernal Affairs... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
sure! yeah! nandun sya! although i haven't seen Infernal Affairs!
Old 04-30-2004, 02:16 PM
Total Fan

from xiaotian_rulez

City of Sky female lead finalized

In today's Press United news, it is said that the main female character for City
of the Sky will be Li Bing Bing, she is from China and now very hot in the
market. Angie Chai said Li looks good under camera and is a perfect match with
Ken.

City of the Sky will have its opening ceremony in Beijing next month then the
whole crew will move to Yunnan to continue the shooting. This is the first drama
for a series of idol tv programmes of CCTV.

Lin Bing Bing picture, please click the link below:
http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/...bara/liCoS.jpg

thanks to SIMPLE of www.kenforever.com for the article

taken from www.pure4.net

ps. for those whose not familiar with lin bing bing, she played w aaron kwok at romancing hongkong drama..

Old 04-30-2004, 02:22 PM
Ultimate Fan

i hope ken doesn't like her too much! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 04-30-2004, 02:33 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
i hope ken doesn't like her too much! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
yeah! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2004, 06:49 PM
Absolute Fan

just because ive been MIA doesnt mean im completely out of the loop... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

i read that thing about rainie plaing kens sister. i have to be honest, im kinda bummed. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] waited so long for them to do a show together again and they play siblings. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] c'mon, man, rainie's so pretty now. she's grown up. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

i also read about zaizai's apartment on fire. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] poor zaizai.

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited Raye Of Light ]
Old 04-30-2004, 09:09 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04:
i know! they're even getting all concerned about ZaiZai smoking in the series! coz they felt like he's gonna be violating what he said that he's no gonna smoke ever. but the thing is, the role calls for it!!
maybe they can do away with rei smoking. i mean YF looks like he smokes but he doesn't. if vic really wants to quit smoking, he should make negotiations with people around him about not doing that if the character calls for it because he is indeed quitting.

raye: yeah, zz's apartment caught fire. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] i heard he lost a lot of valuables. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

isy & fla: [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

OMG, F4's so funny! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] she told me zz & she are so fated together cos her house nearly caught fire this week cos her maid set off the fire alarm! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. ✨

Old 04-30-2004, 10:19 PM
Master Fan

Raye, ur in2 XM and XY nga pla. hehe.. yep! Rainie's prettier now. no longer 12-y/o. lol

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y:

maybe they can do away with rei smoking. i mean YF looks like he smokes but he doesn't. if vic really wants to quit smoking, he should make negotiations with people around him about not doing that if the character calls for it because he is indeed quitting.

raye: yeah, zz's apartment caught fire. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] i heard he lost a lot of valuables. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

isy & fla: [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

OMG, F4's so funny! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] she told me zz & she are so fated together cos her house nearly caught fire this week cos her maid set off the fire alarm! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Lindsay, if Rei won't smoke, then they'll be deviating from the manga which i hope they won't. it's part of his character already. besides, it's not like he's smoking the whole thing coz he wanted to like before. they can always fake the shots and yeah, use fake cigars. but they filmed already the part where he used Masao's palm as ashtray.

re ZaiZai's flat, his precious photos were burned. not stated, though, what photos were those.

re F4, dude, pati ba nman un?! which reminds me.. il post it on TV thread.
Old 04-30-2004, 10:41 PM
Elite Fan

yeah je, alet's go and start a fight! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] she can't say that any of the f4 members are losers [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img]

and i still don't know what happened to michelle [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] can somebody keep me up to date? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

and raye, i didn't know you were a xm/xy fan! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i am too, the characters i mean, but i still think rainie looks too young for ken [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

av
Old 05-01-2004, 01:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

yeah je, alet's go and start a fight! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] she can't say that any of the f4 members are losers [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img]

and i still don't know what happened to michelle [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] can somebody keep me up to date? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

and raye, i didn't know you were a xm/xy fan! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i am too, the characters i mean, but i still think rainie looks too young for ken [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
of course Fla!! even if she calls me anything, i would fight for my ZaiZai!! after i reacted, there were 2 or 3 more people who replied and then the mod deleted the post to avoid any fights. hehe... and even if it's not ZaiZai, i would fight anyone who would bad mouth our boys!! hell noh!! i won't accept all those negative remarks if they don't show me any hardcore proofs!!

re Michelle, i know! i also dnt knw what happened. ders nothing in the forums im with.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top