Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2004, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

F4 Appreciation Thread #19: Our boys on the action

haha!! lame title again.. duibuqi!

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited je12_04 ]
Old 04-27-2004, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

je: thanks for starting the thread! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] nope, the title's not lame! it's good! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

thanks for the pics je! look we can se the 4 of them running now! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and vanness still looks like he's gonna jump the kid! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

anyway, yeah i thought it was [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img] coz she had bangs and i didn't look clearly at first, i was just scrolling down! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i almost thought i was gonna read, 'vanness and ;censored" secret wedding'! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited Mei Zhuo ]

av
Old 04-27-2004, 10:22 PM
Master Fan

xiexie Fla! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

re Vanness, he really wanna jump over the kid be the first one! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] at least now we can see all 4 of them. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Jerry's no longer MIA. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2004, 10:54 PM
Master Fan

whoops! double post again... hmmmm... let's see what i can post instead.

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] this is funny!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] our boys as Hobbits!! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] but heck, Legolas -> Sammi?! nyah!

[ 04-28-2004: Message edited je12_04 ]
Old 04-28-2004, 01:03 AM
Moderator Manager

je: xie xie for starting the new thread! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the new pepsi pics guys! especially that one of jerry with the kid & jerry taking a pic of himself & vic with his digicam. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

i'm sick today. thank god. i mean, i hate work. this is the only way i can skip work - to get sick. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] that's why i can post right now. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-28-2004, 02:31 AM
Master Fan

Lindsay!! get well!! i know ud rather be sick so u can stay home. hehe.. so, just posting?!
Old 04-28-2004, 02:49 AM
Moderator Manager

yeah, i'm just posting & blowing my nose in-between. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

just watched LS on channel 7. boring. [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img] no YF/JL so much. but BL's so shuai! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] i hate the dubbing though.

Old 04-28-2004, 03:39 AM
Master Fan

hehe.. don't mind the dubbing. but heck! how can u not if it's "supposed" to be Ken and Vic's voices?!
Old 04-28-2004, 03:48 AM
Moderator Manager

yeah, i guess. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] i just [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] YF i swear! from the beginning until the end. i just felt really sad for BL. his best friend's a brat! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2004, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

linds: yeah, how come BL didn't realize that her best friend and the girl she loves is a brat [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] i hope you feel better girl [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

je: [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] yeah, at least jerry's not MIA, and not looks slow! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and yeah, the boys as hobbits [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

av
Old 04-28-2004, 12:04 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Marie, . the photobook will be shipped to Lindsay and she'll give it 2 u when u guys meet up. just txt my sis so she can meet up with u. she's available only on sundays. she has ojt M-Sat.
re ZaiZai, yeah, he heard it on the radio. pucha!sth's really telling me that it might be him (you), este that's a song pla... :rotfl... that he's the senti type of guy.
re Sammi, i like her too but i like Karen Mok better. shocks! ur for Sammi, me for Karen and Chrissie for Gigi. who's for Stef? i like her too and A-Mei.
Je! thanks for starting! kewl pix! can't wait to see the commercial!

abt the photobook...ok, i'll wait for it so i could give it to Cj.

I like Sammi coz I like her movie "Love on a diet" (w/ Andy Lau) and Fighting 4 Love. am still looking for "My left eye sees ghosts". but she is cool and pretty! I like Stef Sun too.. and A*mei of course... Karen Mok is okay... but she reminds me of Susan Africa! that's not a bad thing coz she used to be a beauty queen (Susan Africa).

ok, am confused.. there are 2 threads with same title.. i didn't notice this so i posted there too! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 12:09 PM
Total Fan

tama ba naman gawing hobbits ang F4?! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] oops! sorry for the Tagalog! my sense of humor flew out of the window! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 12:21 PM
Total Fan

Lindsay... [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] get well soon! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 12:26 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y:
yeah, i guess. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] i just [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] YF i swear! from the beginning until the end. i just felt really sad for BL. his best friend's a brat! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
I'm with you! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y:
just YF right?! i mean, the character?! ZaiZai did a good job playing his role. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

re BL's bestfriend, yeah, she's a brat but the story obviously doesn't want to show it. i mean, they want V's char. to be the likeable brat, if such thing exists. oh, sorry i left last nyt w/o a warning.