Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2004, 04:21 AM
Moderator Manager

WOW! then me, fla & marian are the luckiest girls alive to be still living here in manila. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

if they're coming back in july, then good. i'd have lots of money by then. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

finally saw the clip of ken & vic w/ VH plugging LS in GMA. vic's sooooo funny!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

ken: and you're watching Love Storm in...
vic: (beat) g...m...a...sheven!

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-21-2004, 05:01 PM
Absolute Fan

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! vann was sooooooooooooooooooooo cute. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! he was like less than 2 feet away from me. seriously. im jealous of je and isy. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] i should have gone back when we saw the hummer come back!!! i didnt get to meet him. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] you two, no fair, im the vanness fan [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but seriously, omg, you guys, he was sooo cute. [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

[ 03-21-2004: Message edited Raye Of Light ]
Old 03-21-2004, 05:14 PM
Ultimate Fan

all i can say is....vanness is such a hottie! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

pics later... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 03-21-2004, 05:23 PM
Absolute Fan

isy - its so obvious you forgot about ken. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

imma try to post pictures, hope it works. if it doesnt, im sorry. this is my third try!!! anyway, im gonna get the pictures that my friend took. she got some good pictures. then im gonna finish the roll on my real camera and get it developed. i swear. he was right in front of me but my battery died. argh. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] he was smiling and stuff, ahh....so cute.

these asian fans kept pushing me. they are very, very agrressive. the other pictures werent good. so im not going to post them. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] this was downstairs when we went to go cut the ribbon. i couldnt take pictures when we were upstairs cuz like i said, i was being pushed and shoved.

heres me, je, and isy...with a picture of vann and jackie chan. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i cut out my friends. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2004, 05:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

raye - I DID??? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

i'm posting some pics.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] btw raye pm me your email address so i can send our group pics.

to know
me is to love me.

Old 03-21-2004, 05:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

living proof that je and i were this close to vanness....

fla- you'll envy je's friendster pic... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 03-21-2004, 06:11 PM
Absolute Fan

you got good pix, isy. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] for the record, i was that close too!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] my battery just died. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] my friend tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2004, 08:58 PM
Moderator Manager

[img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img]

je, isy & raye!!!!!!!! you guys are the luckiest girls alive to ever get thisclose to vanness! he looks hot! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

raye: you should've muscled your way through! you're the vanness fan!!!

Old 03-21-2004, 10:58 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y:

raye: you should've muscled your way through! you're the vanness fan!!!
i know! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] wow...alam mo...his mom and his sisters are soooo pretty. good genes run in that family. wow. the time my battery was dying i was trying to take pix, eh it wouldnt work. that was when i was really close too, so i resorted to just looking at him. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] im waiting for my friend to send me the pictures she took, they were good. i got darker though. but its okay, it was all for a good reason. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i swear, isy and i were just like "its soo hot.." [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 03-22-2004, 01:30 AM
Master Fan

hey Raye!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ok ba?! what a day!!! we keep on running here and there. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but it's all worth it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

kwen2, 2 follow. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] just bumpin in!
Old 03-22-2004, 01:33 AM
Moderator Manager

OMG!!!!!!! you girls are the luckiest creatures alive!!! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

i can't wait for vanness to arrive here this wednesday!!! we're gonna see his hotness again! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Old 03-22-2004, 01:40 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04:
hey Raye!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ok ba?! what a day!!! we keep on running here and there. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but it's all worth it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

kwen2, 2 follow. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] just bumpin in!
yeah, i'll post my story later too. im gonna go sleep na. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and yeah!! it was soooo worth it. even if i didnt get to take a good picture, shoot, i saw him and was thisclose to him. (partly due to the fact that them fans kept crowding in and pushing me closer [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )duuude.... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]. we kept running around. i got dark!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] its like upstairs, downstairs, upstairs, downstairs. we were like running around in circles. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] my friends and i even got separated. and i pretty much ran off and left my mom. heh. too bad my mom had my battery! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] im still sad about that.
Old 03-22-2004, 02:17 AM
Moderator Manager

damn that battery! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

so the security wasn't that tight? i'm sure a lot of people don't really know vanness but if its a huge chinese town in LA, then i bet he's very popular there. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 03-22-2004, 07:18 AM
Total Fan

Quote:

Ken.gif... is it from the vid with Gigi or Yanzi? crap! i forgot! anyway, thanks Je for the vcds and cds... the ai zai ai ni vid doesn't work though... weird!
Old 03-22-2004, 07:26 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
here's Wallace Huo Jian Hua. just thought of posting his pic. he has nothing to do with F4. hehe...

sorry, im getting all OT. hehe..

Kenny of Machi. pucha!! he's off to NY for med residency! talking about cuteness and brains. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i think the kid in this pic is his bro, Andrew (13), who's also a member of Machi.

Jerry's now in Bangkok for the Pepsi Event.

[ 03-20-2004: Message edited je12_04 ]
is he the guy from LS? na nasa MARS?! o 5566 yan?!

Jerry Yan will be here on April 12th accdng to the girl at Joed's ofc... he'll do a Bench commercial daw... and Ken's coming also this April... F4 concert in July! paksyet! need a high paying job! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]