Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2004, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

IMPT! ANNOUNCEMENT!

We just got word that KEN might show up at the araneta concert, but will just go on stage and wave to the fans...no songs, no interview. It just so happened that he will be having an available day on the 27th. We are working it out now. We still have 100 vip tickets left, these are part of the first 500 seats. pls call megamedia at 688-0808 and 688-0707 or you may also call 687-5335 and 687-5402. The Ken and Jerry concert still has no definite date. might be some time from now. Not as soon as we expected. We promise to keep everyone posted. F4 management has been moving the dates. So, we can't promise how soon ken and jerry will really be coming in. may take some time. So, that is why we are trying to get Ken to at least show up and please the fans.

~Robby Tarroza, Mega Media Coordinator

Lindsay!!! u gotta watch! i need to watch! u have to watch!!!

btw, Robby Tarroza's really posting in OnlyF4. this one's for real, not someone who uses his name.

[ 03-17-2004: Message edited je12_04 ]
Old 03-17-2004, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

here's the concert poster!!! shet!! for real!!
Old 03-17-2004, 06:30 PM
Absolute Fan

oohh...i wish i knew Jay-R before he went to the PI. he used to be in a band with my dad's friend.

thanks, je [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

welcome, ann! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

oh hey, umm..what channel is pinoycentral?

[ 03-17-2004: Message edited Raye Of Light ]
Old 03-17-2004, 08:37 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04:
Lindsay!!! u gotta watch! i need to watch! u have to watch!!!
i'm not getting my hopes up. ken can't go onstage and NOT sing. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

bah. i'm just in denial cos i'm not going. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-17-2004, 09:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ann_chou:
hi there! im ann...i got to know about this thread thru marie...hello...just wanted to say hi to all f4 fans...im an f4 fan too...especially ZaiZai...
Welcome Ann! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

am isy` - marie's real life best friend.... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and ex ni ZZ...*looks at je* [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]

btw, once you're in there's no turning back! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

takutin ba daw! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

and ZZ too??? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] man! am a ken fan, so is linds....we're possessive of our boys but heck, thats ok since we don't know them personally...YET.... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

re: ken in Pinas? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] oh is he visiting OUR families linds? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 03-17-2004: Message edited -rei- ]

[ 03-17-2004: Message edited -rei- ]

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 03-17-2004, 10:11 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by -rei-:
re: ken in Pinas? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] oh is he visiting OUR families linds? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
HAHA! you're good! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] we're meeting up after the concert. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Old 03-17-2004, 10:42 PM
Master Fan

Ken's appearance is still unsure. i have a feeling that he won't be there. sus nman! i mean, he has a day off and they want him to fly to Pinas just to sit and watch Vanness perform which he already saw a number of times already. as mch as i'd like Ken to be der, i'd rather let him rest.

Isy, no turning back huh?! hehehe...
Old 03-17-2004, 11:29 PM
Absolute Fan

my friend's dad came home tonight. her cousin bought her the actual dvds of MGI, Autumn in My Heart (however, sadly, its chinese dubbed with english subtitle..my friend said that the dubbing is really bad. see, when i saw it, it was in the original korean language, soo...oh well, i'll live. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ), and i think he got her Love Scar too cuz my friend said that it was Jerry, three disks, and that the girl on the cover wasnt pretty. so umm..i pretty sure it was karen. my friend couldn't read it. that kinda sucks since je's is supposed to burn me it, so all i really need to get from her na is autumn in my heart, unless je, you havent burned my copies yet. i'm gonna see her tomorrow to make sure what it is. but yeah... now i have to find someone with Love Storm. ack. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2004, 12:07 AM
Master Fan

Raye, i have ur copy ready na. re Autumn in my Heart, with Won Bin <- cute! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2004, 12:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Raye, i have ur copy ready na. re Autumn in my Heart, with Won Bin <- cute! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
yiheee!!! je likes won bin too! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

i like won bin. the cutest korean guy by far! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 03-18-2004, 12:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -rei-:

yiheee!!! je likes won bin too! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

i like won bin. the cutest korean guy by far! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
oh yes, i like Won Bin! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] cute noh! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] but of course, F4's on top then him.
Old 03-18-2004, 12:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

yihee!! we need a new thread na! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

what do we name it next? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

am tired but am still here! i wanted to watch my Infernal Affairs dvd but my aunt was watching sth! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 03-18-2004, 12:45 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
as mch as i'd like Ken to be der, i'd rather let him rest.
awww, how sweet! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

raye: you're a vann fan right? but you'll still [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Love Storm!

time for a new thread! i'll see you guys on the new one! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Old 03-18-2004, 12:50 AM
Ultimate Fan

does the new thread have to be vanness-related? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] favoritism ah! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top