Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2004, 12:24 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04:
Marie, what time would be the making? incomplete info. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 02-17-2004: Message edited je12_04 ]
Making of MAA - Feb. 23rd 1pm

re: Jerry's acting, it's okay! feel good movie eh...

Je, since you're online please send naman the pics wid lyrics of RILY Album... oh, if it's not much trouble can you please re-post the S&K gif of Vic? hehehe xie xie! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 02-18-2004, 12:36 AM
Total Fan

For Fla and Raye! and other Vann fans too! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

Vanness Nominated as Best New Comer in HK Film Awards

The Golden Hong Kong Film Award nomination is revealed big actors are selected as 13 Big Winners: Vanness Wu nominated as Best newcomer for his role in Star Runner. (February 13, 2004)

The report of Hong Kong the 23th HK-Golden film award nomination was announced yesterday, selected 13 nominations as winner.

Last year, because of SARS influence, Hong Kong have only 53 film, achieve the minimum century record over the years.

Vanness Wu Jian Hao in STAR RUNNER

The HK film award ceremony will be held April 4 in the evening.

Briefly translated from HK newspaper (only Vanness part)

thanks to peeps of pure4.net

credit to f4sis_joan of http://groups.msn.com/f4affiliation for fixing some grammatical and typographical errors plus added picture

okay, so the pic doesn't work! demmit! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 02-17-2004: Message edited Marian16 ]

[ 02-17-2004: Message edited Marian16 ]
Old 02-18-2004, 01:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Marian16:

Making of MAA - Feb. 23rd 1pm

re: Jerry's acting, it's okay! feel good movie eh...

Je, since you're online please send naman the pics wid lyrics of RILY Album... oh, if it's not much trouble can you please re-post the S&K gif of Vic? hehehe xie xie! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
il try to send the pic lyrics... what gif? the one he's teasingly stripping? hehe...
Old 02-18-2004, 02:08 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04:

il try to send the pic lyrics... what gif? the one he's teasingly stripping? hehe...
[img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] that's it! that's it! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-18-2004, 02:10 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] there was a replay last night???? pakshet, imissed it! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] i wanted to see the machi/vann performance again! [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] grabe, he is such a fashionista i swear! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] as in he planned his clothes pa o! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] but even if he wears a sack, he's still HOT! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and o did you guys read that? he HATES PINK!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

thanks for all those pics! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] maggie is pretty! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and jerry, so [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] and yes, i hope ****** really saw that thign with the pussycat dolls! [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]

av
Old 02-18-2004, 02:22 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mei Zhuo:
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] there was a replay last night???? pakshet, imissed it! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] i wanted to see the machi/vann performance again! [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] grabe, he is such a fashionista i swear! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] as in he planned his clothes pa o! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] but even if he wears a sack, he's still HOT! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and o did you guys read that? he HATES PINK!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

thanks for all those pics! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] maggie is pretty! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and jerry, so [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] and yes, i hope ****** really saw that thign with the pussycat dolls! [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]
i wasn't able to see that too coz i saw half of the awards na.

sack? Fla, even if he wears nothing he's still HOT! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] hah! he hates pink! di kaya pahaging yan na ayaw na nya ke ******? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] wait, was she at the awards?! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

i like Maggie Q. she's pretty! although i don't want to watch Naked Weapon ever again! that movie is disturbing for me.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 02-18-2004: Message edited Marian16 ]
Old 02-18-2004, 02:30 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
yeah! and i was so stupid i didn't hear Apl spoke in Tagalog because i was surprised to see Only F4 members in the crowd. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
he said "kamusta na ang mga kababayan ko?" [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

je: yeah, they're all thin! i've never seen a chinese actor or actress who's chubby too.

alright, congrats to vanness! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-18-2004, 02:39 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Xi Men:

he said "kamusta na ang mga kababayan ko?" [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

je: yeah, they're all thin! i've never seen a chinese actor or actress who's chubby too.

alright, congrats to vanness! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]
yeah, he did! and i was like? oh, i didn't notice that! [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]

there's a chinese actor i can't remember his name but i always watch his movies...he's fat but he's damn good at Kung fu! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 02-18-2004, 03:01 AM
Moderator Manager

i wasn't able to watch the early part of the replay last night so i missed vann's performance with machi. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] i wanna see that again too! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-18-2004, 03:33 AM
Master Fan

dude! he said that?! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] well, im so proud when i saw them perform sa Grammys! as in! one of the members is Pinoy and deyr really big! so proud! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Vanness wearing nothing? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] well, we've seen his upper part, lower part na lang. [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]

Marie, u got my 2 emails na.. lyrics?

w8, hus BEP?

edited to add: stupid me!!! BEP is Black Eyed Peas!! dumb me!!

[ 02-18-2004: Message edited je12_04 ]
Old 02-18-2004, 03:25 PM
Master Fan

PNE with Vanness at the after party!! [img]smilies/roller.gif[/img]
Old 02-18-2004, 08:10 PM
Moderator Manager

OMG!!! PNE partied with vanness? this is sooooooo cool! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

i wish i was there too...but of course its a "by invitation only" after party... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2004, 12:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Xi Men:
OMG!!! PNE partied with vanness? this is sooooooo cool! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

i wish i was there too...but of course its a "by invitation only" after party... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
i know! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] we really should be in the entertainmen business Lindsay if we really wanna go meet and be friends with F4. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] well, at least ZaiZai and Ken. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-19-2004, 07:19 PM
Absolute Fan

i remember when my friends and i got into black eyed peas. we didnt know that one of them was filipino until we bought the new cd. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] we were like "hey! that chorus is in tagalog!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and then of course theres the other songs where he mentions the philippines, being filipino, and then filipinas. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] we were like "hey, thats cool!" [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

woohoo! on vann's nomination [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

my friends and i are going to watch "crying ladies" tomorrow. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] my friend was like "rea! come on! we get out early!" i was like "okay, okay, but my mom might kill me cuz she wants to see it." [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 02-19-2004: Message edited Raye Of Light ]
Old 02-19-2004, 09:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:

yeah, he did! and i was like? oh, i didn't notice that! [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]

there's a chinese actor i can't remember his name but i always watch his movies...he's fat but he's damn good at Kung fu! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

marie - that would be sammo hung. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top