Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2004, 10:08 PM
Moderator Manager

WOW, nice jerry pics! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

i wanna go to the vanness concert...but i don't have anyone to go with. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

and yikes! that's probably it. he's pointing out ******!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-04-2004, 11:23 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y:
WOW, nice jerry pics! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

i wanna go to the vanness concert...but i don't have anyone to go with. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

and yikes! that's probably it. he's pointing out ******!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
how about you ofcmates? me too i want to go but i dunno if i can acquire the money in such a short time! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] still no tix prices. the girl from ticketworld told me to call back in a few days.

hey, will the next thread be about Vanness?! since he's coming and all... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-04-2004, 11:49 PM
Master Fan

shoot! i don't know if my mom and sis are gonna watch. my mom seems to be not interested. she's got lots of things to do with school. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] waaahhh!! i hope they'l watch!!

re new thread, Vanness thread again?! hmmm.... maybe we'll have ZaiZai first then Vanness again. for sure by the time his concert is just around the corner, we have a new thread. or we can have him again. whoever starts, it's up 2 u!

[ 03-04-2004: Message edited je12_04 ]
Old 03-05-2004, 12:06 AM
Master Fan

F4 Ohana Party

Ohana means no one gets left behind or forgotten"
- Lilo and Stitch

MegaMedia Productions, in cooperation with OnlyF4 Philippines would like to invite you to the grandest prelude to the best event that will hit Philippine shores this month.

... where you can expect nothing but the best conglomeration of
a spectacular film showing event, featuring exclusive footages from THE EVENT and the HAPPY NEW YEAR F4 concerts;

a halting press conference to be attended by the concert producers, organizers and promoters, as well as the media;

and one great big Ohana where nothing matters but friendship, camaraderie and, of course, F4.

When: March 14 and March 21
Where: RATSKY's Tomas Morato
What time: 5pm onwards

***Ticket prices are Php300 each, inclusive of 1 order of iced tea and the chance to ask a few questions of your own***

Let us celebrate as one big F4 Ohana, reliving and creating great F4 memories as we commence the countdown to another fantabulous, fabutastic, feverishly fun F4 event featuring
Vanness Wu.

Tickets can be obtained through Megamedia Productions and OnlyF4 Philippines. Interested parties may call Megamedia Productions or send an email to OnlyF4_Philippines@yahoo.com. Please specify F4 OHANA PARTY in the subject line and include pertinent details such as your name, date of event that you will be attending as well as the number of tickets that you will be purchasing. OnlyF4 will then inform you of further instructions.

***[OnlyF4 Philippines will be selling tickets on March 6. Please visit us at the 2nd floor of Cafe Breton in Podium, Ortigas between 3pm-6pm]***

For more information, please contact Megamedia Productions through the following numbers: (632) 688-0707 and (632) 688-0808 or visit
http://onlyf4.proboards4.com/index.c...num=1078454128 for details

*** 'cause i can't help, falling in love with you ***

in case any of u are interested.
Old 03-05-2004, 12:26 AM
Master Fan

cover for the Philppine concert photobook. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2004, 02:06 AM
Ultimate Fan

hey everyone! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] am posting coz tomorrow i won't be in the office until sometime in the PM..... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

thats a cute photobook cover! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

raye - whoa, MIA? i guess you're busy in school??? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

but i hope you can make time on march 21st..... the new vivid salon is opening in alhambra...and you know who will be there.... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

okay the vivid story will be told in the tellie thread! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 03-05-2004, 02:08 AM
Master Fan

i just hung up the mobile with Chrissie. i spoke with her aunt who went to Tita Mimi's Vivid today for facial. nways, un nga, they had pics all over the place with those huge F4 posters on wall. hehe. nways, they chatted with Tita Mimi and un, Vanness nga daw is here but super busy and always out coz of his album. but he will be at the ribbon cutting of the new Vivid at Alhambra on the 21st. he'll be leaving LA on the 22nd heading back to Taiwan then concert on the 26-28. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] oh, they even asked Tita Mimi if they could take pics with her and she refused coz she has no make-up daw and her hair's not fix. shocks! me pnagmanahan tlaga si Vanness! hehehe... Auntie Sue said that she looks better w/o make-up and Tita Len said suplada coz she refused the pic thing. hehehe..

Raye, so?! Vivid-Alhambra on the 21st?! [img]smilies/roller.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2004, 02:12 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04:
[i]F4 Ohana Party

in case any of u are interested.
yeah, i know about that. Dianne (from Zaizai_craze) texted me... it's too far though... sana kung Ratsky Malate! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2004, 02:15 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04:

re new thread, Vanness thread again?! hmmm.... maybe we'll have ZaiZai first then Vanness again. for sure by the time his concert is just around the corner, we have a new thread. or we can have him again. whoever starts, it's up 2 u!

[ 03-04-2004: Message edited je12_04 ]
I have a title for the Vanness thread if ever! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2004, 02:18 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Marian16:

I have a title for the Vanness thread if ever! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
bring it on! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i have no idea, we should probably just have an F4 thread title! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

really marie, am telling you, i don't think i can ask tita mimi about the cd thing! am such a wuss when it comes to f4! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 03-05-2004, 02:32 AM
Master Fan

Marie! start the new thread na! go! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] yeah, maybe F4 title would be better. no bias this time! hehehe..
Old 03-05-2004, 02:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

marie - yeah start the new thread!!! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 03-05-2004, 03:35 AM
Moderator Manager

marie already started the thread here. we have 2 F4 threads. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top