Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2003, 07:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Fehrocious:

My brother met his wife on Greece. They are both Swedish and they were both there on vacation. Seems like they go there about once a year still. Although it's not that far from Sweden compared to the US...
THat's very cool. I'd love to live in Europe. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] er, not as much as I like living her though..*ahem*

Hehe, Tash I know, but we can dream right? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Take you, homie C? I'm not so sure about that.. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

I like Jude Law. I know *nothin* about him but he's still a nifty guy. Hah.

Rachel [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] Hello! Nerd Camp gets ever more fun, right? Why've you got hurtage on your leggage?

Mars - you get to say "fancy" in relation to someone liking you. [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] That's so cool.

That's my boy.
Old 06-14-2003, 03:44 AM
Master Fan

Jude is cool, but nowhere near as cool as Ed. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Katei: Where do you live?

Verbal: What's wrong with your leg?

I've had pain in my arm for 6 weeks. Near the elbow and I have a hard time lifting semi heavy objects with this arm. Doesn't bother me much when I type though! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 06-14-2003: Message edited Fehrocious ]
Old 06-14-2003, 06:21 AM
Passionate Fan

Car! do you have ANY idea where i can find lotsa screencaps from Jude's movie 'wisdom of the crocodiles'?

*beats self for OT-ness*

Katie when are you gonna know if they accepted you? I have to go through some interview to get in. *shudders*
Old 06-14-2003, 03:10 PM
Absolute Fan

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Jude [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I used to have a Jude av on AIM just to make Maresa annoyed [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'm so so so so mad because these computers have like everything EXCEPT a dvd drive :| I really wanted to watch a movie.

Verbal
Old 06-14-2003, 03:41 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] why, Mars doesn't like him?
Old 06-14-2003, 06:01 PM
Master Fan

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

*screams and runs away*

This is the EDWARD NORTON thread! Take talk of that...THING elsewhere!!!

[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

On a completely different note, I made my own smilie! But I need to fix something up on it.
Old 06-14-2003, 06:33 PM
Absolute Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] *pats Mars on the head* You're funny

Verbal
Old 06-14-2003, 07:35 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't know WHY Mars doesn't like Jude.. he's hot sheet.

Hmmm.. I'll try to find a good website satine...

-Car
Old 06-14-2003, 09:34 PM
Extreme Fan

I live in New Zealand! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Tash - I'm not sure. My interview thing is August/July I think. I hate the time right after interviews when you realise what a dick you sounded like. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

THere was a review of 25th Hour in a magazine here and they thought it was good. I've read two reviews now and each one talked as if having Edward in the movie meant that it was a good movie. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

That's my boy.
Old 06-15-2003, 12:09 AM
Master Fan

Old 06-15-2003, 04:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Car thanks! and did i forget to mention i'm Tash? i just changed my username. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Katie i think my interview is pretty soon. according to the note about the trip, we should know who's going by the end of June so....i'm scared!! i don't know a thing about israeli politics! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Mars [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] your smilie doesn't seem very happy about smiling all day. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-15-2003, 05:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Mars - that's a great smilie. We should propose it for officiality. (Yay for my England)

Tash [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] That's really soon. Do you really need to know about politics? If so, I'm screwed. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Good luck though. Make sure you mention Edward. I'm looking forward to doing so already..they pick people on good taste, right?

I have written an essay on Tzar Nicholas II. Big day for me.

That's my boy.
Old 06-15-2003, 05:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Katie Israel is just interested in our making it look like a great innocent country so they'll be picking people by their ability to make the country look as good as possible. i think i could use my acting skills a bit... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-15-2003, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

NOOO!!

It's my smilie!

My own!

My precioussssssssss!!!!

Yeah, I've been using AOL for a while and everytime I come here to post, the first time it says that flood-control crap. Bah.
Old 06-15-2003, 08:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Tash- Oh. Hahahhaaha. Yeah, I was wondering who you were!

-Car
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top