Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2004, 03:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Melodious...I coulnd't agree more about Diego's range and charisma. If anyone out there saw "Y Tu Mamam Tambien" you know he has an amazing arsenal of tricks in his acting bag. And I'm eagerly anticipating his mid-30s! He looks outrageously sexy now...can you imagine when he gets a little more maturity on his face? You're right, he's going to be big.

I saw Havana Nights yesterday, and while it wasn't as great as I was hoping (some weak script and lazy directing moments) I thought Diego and Romola were quite good. Sexy goes without saying, but there were some great expressive moments.

My top three Diego moments were

1) When he realized that James had roughed up Katie in the car and was about to go kick his ass.
2) Whenever he was holding a bambino!
3) When he and Katie danced infront of the projector.

I wish I were 13 again so I would have an excuse for swooning like one. Sadly, I'll just have to claim regression and go see the movie again.

Rilla
Old 03-02-2004, 01:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

doesn't he kiss a guy in y tu mama tambien?? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-07-2004, 12:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by RillaMyRilla:
I saw Havana Nights yesterday, and while it wasn't as great as I was hoping (some weak script and lazy directing moments) I thought Diego and Romola were quite good. Sexy goes without saying, but there were some great expressive moments.

My top three Diego moments were

1) When he realized that James had roughed up Katie in the car and was about to go kick his ass.
2) Whenever he was holding a bambino!
3) When he and Katie danced infront of the projector.

I wish I were 13 again so I would have an excuse for swooning like one. Sadly, I'll just have to claim regression and go see the movie again.

Rilla
ITA with your favorite moments. I went to see this movie just because he was in it. Loved the look when he wanted to kick James' butt and when he first spotted her at the club.

Also agree with the swooning thing, I am 22 and I shouldnt be swooning as much as I did in that movie. I cant wait for it to come out on DVD.

He was great in Frida and Open Range and I am definitely gonna go see his new movies. Have yet to see Y Tu Mama... Will have to look for it around here so I can get to see it.

He was also cute on On Air W/ Ryan Seacrest- I was flipping through the channels (its on Fox here) and happened to hear his name and stuck around for him cuz I hate shows like Ryan's. He was very cute and had great personality and was super nice to those fans.
Old 03-08-2004, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Diego (as well as my 2 friends)!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I thought he was pretty cool cuz my sister loved him in Y Tu Mama Tambien, but I saw for myself how really awesome he is in Havana Nights! Daaaaaaaaamn that boy can dance. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And I recently saw Y Tu Mama Tambien and [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] that was such a good movie it isn't even funny. He's a real good actor.
Old 03-13-2004, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

No other Diego fans? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Where'd they all go off to?
Old 03-13-2004, 06:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just saw Y Tu Mama Tambien- it was the R rated version since that is the only one they had in the video store. I still thought it was good even tho it was the R rated version. Diego was great in this movie. I cant wait to see all of his upcoming movies.
Old 03-13-2004, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

I wonder what's in the R rated version. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I saw the unrated one. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Has anyone seen Diego in Open Range? He was right in my city filming that movie, but that was waaay before I knew who he was. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I still have to see it though.. my friends tell me Diego's cute in it!
Old 03-13-2004, 08:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

The R rated version was edited, from what I hear some scenes were cut, but I dunno which ones specifically since I didnt see the unrated version.

I loved Open Range. For some reason, I allowed my grandparents to drag me to see that movie. I usually dont like westerns or cowboy movies but I ended up really liking it. Kevin's performance was great, I really liked how his character was so shy and so dark at the same time. And thats also when I first saw Diego. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It's on the used DVD table at my video store so hopefully I can get it soon.
Old 03-13-2004, 11:31 PM
Loyal Fan

The R rated version probably cuts the heaviest male frontal nudity, the most intense sex scenes, them jacking-off maybe? I haven't seen it in awgile, but a lot of it was pretty sexually explicit. Like, how-are-they-not-having-sex-while-doing-this explicit. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Brilliant, beautiful film though. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Just saw DD:HN. It was cute. Terrible dialog but good acting and good dancing, and DL was sexy as always.

Quote:
doesn't he kiss a guy in y tu mama tambien??
Yep, his real life best friend and costar, Gael Garcia Bernal (who's supposedly dating Natalie Portman). It's a hot, intense, emotional scene and well-filmed. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-02-2004, 07:58 AM
Passionate Fan

I haven't gotten to see Y Tu Mama Tambien yet, but now that everyone's talking about it, I really want to see it. I love Diego and I can't wait until he does more movies.
Old 04-02-2004, 10:21 AM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I can't get over how good an actor Diego is. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
You won't have to wait too long. The Terminal, with Tom Hanks, is coming out in June. Then, Criminal is coming out in September or October, I think. So, Diego has been a busy little bee. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] More of this cutie's talent this year. YAY!

(icon by Me)
Old 04-02-2004, 12:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Eliza (Liz):
[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I can't get over how good an actor Diego is. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
You won't have to wait too long. The Terminal, with Tom Hanks, is coming out in June. Then, Criminal is coming out in September or October, I think. So, Diego has been a busy little bee. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] More of this cutie's talent this year. YAY!
I can't wait!
Old 04-04-2004, 09:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

I cant wait either- these movies sound really good.
Old 04-04-2004, 09:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Here's a little Diego eyecandy for everyone:

Enjoy!

(icon by Me)
Old 04-12-2004, 02:49 AM
Addicted Fan

I've adored this guy since I first saw Y tu mama tambien, so I thought I'd drop by with some lovelies...

the artist formerly known as [stardevi]
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top