Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2004, 08:52 AM
Extreme Fan

I love Delta. She's so sweet and her music is wonderful. I have her album "Innocent Eyes" and I've listened to it during months in a row. And I could relate to a lot of musics, so I guess her album kind of helped me in some ways...
Old 07-04-2004, 01:28 AM
Master Fan

Have not been here in ages. Sorry but I've just kinda forgotten to come and it got longer and longer and longer...

Well, it seems I've missed lots. Saw lots of Delta at the tennis games. I watched them cuz of her. She looks better and her hair is so long!! I love it!

Welcome to the Delta love, Dreamer who loves candy!!

Woo, Susie's av moves!! Is this new because I thought it was always a still of her eye. I was a little scared by it before.

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 07-04-2004, 03:25 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by roxygurl
Woo, Susie's av moves!! Is this new because I thought it was always a still of her eye. I was a little scared by it before.
It was a still before, but then I figured this would look way cooler It does, doesn't it?
Old 07-04-2004, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

It looks *very* cool!
Old 07-04-2004, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

What is Rex Jory's problem? Delta has already accomplished a lot and she's only 19! What she's not allowed to have a little break from everything and just relax for a little bit? She wants to see her boyfriend play tennis - I thought it was her right to do this, did I miss something here? Are famous people suppose to be working all the time or else they are "doing nothing"? I Jory has done his homework, otherwise he wouldn't have written that!

ITA with what you guys have said regarding that article!

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*

You can only run for so long. Now you'll have to warn the rest of Canada, the US and the word!

Aw yes, whenever I see the mountains and greenery on travel shows, I'm always in awe at how beautiful it looks. The fact that Canadians are such lovely people makes it all the more enticing to want to visit.

I think you'll enjoy yourself when you finally make it out here. Every state has something different to offer. But we have some brilliant shopping strips and restaurants here in Melbourne.

You're very welcome, once again. I like to take my time enjoying and appreciating each track, one at a time too. With the limited edition, a DVD comes with the CD. It's specially packaged and looks like a fold out book with a notepad, and songbook inside too:

Delta has released another DVD though, which contains everything on her limited edition bonus one, plus lots, lots more. There's all her videos, live performances photoshoots, interviews and footage of her growing up. It's a brilliant DVD. I'm sure it'll be released in Canada eventually too. I checked to see if you can order the DVD from her official site, but unfortuantely it's unavailable. The limited edition CD/DVD is though.

Eagerly anticipating your album review! Thanks, regarding the avs too.
Check your PMs!

I'm actually in the middle of writing a memo to the world warning the rest of the world about Australians!

Canada is so insanely beautiful! I love it here! Whenever I see pictures of Australia, whether it be the beautiful cities or the outback, I think "wow how great does that place look?" Thanks for the comment about Canadians! Austraila looks even awesomer (is that even a word? ) because Aussies seem to be some of the loviest people in the world!

Melbourne is on my list of places in Austraila to visit! It looks so pretty! You are lucky to live there!

I can't wait to get the CD! I plan on enjoying every track (that is if I can ever get past "Innocent Eyes" )

Thanks for the picture! It looks so cute! I want the CD/DVD Edition! Are they selling the DVD in Australia? Thanks for looking up if it's avaible from her website, to bad it's not! Thankfully the CD/DVD Edition is though!
Old 07-04-2004, 07:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

I would love to get that combined cd and Dvd if it's in australia. It looks god to have it folded all togther with that pic. of Delta on the front.

Old 07-05-2004, 09:23 AM
Master Fan

Welcome Dreamer who loves candy!
I'm so pleased to hear that Delta's music has helped you. I think it's safe to say it's done the same for the rest of us here too, at some stage or other. Whereabouts are you from?

Welcome back, Rox!
I've missed you. Even though I thankfully see you on LJ. Good to have you pop back again!

Quote:
Originally posted by LaraCroft01
What is Rex Jory's problem? Delta has already accomplished a lot and she's only 19! What she's not allowed to have a little break from everything and just relax for a little bit? She wants to see her boyfriend play tennis - I thought it was her right to do this, did I miss something here? Are famous people suppose to be working all the time or else they are "doing nothing"? I Jory has done his homework, otherwise he wouldn't have written that!

ITA with what you guys have said regarding that article!

Check your PMs!

I'm actually in the middle of writing a memo to the world warning the rest of the world about Australians!

Canada is so insanely beautiful! I love it here! Whenever I see pictures of Australia, whether it be the beautiful cities or the outback, I think "wow how great does that place look?" Thanks for the comment about Canadians! Austraila looks even awesomer (is that even a word? ) because Aussies seem to be some of the loviest people in the world!

Melbourne is on my list of places in Austraila to visit! It looks so pretty! You are lucky to live there!

I can't wait to get the CD! I plan on enjoying every track (that is if I can ever get past "Innocent Eyes" )

Thanks for the picture! It looks so cute! I want the CD/DVD Edition! Are they selling the DVD in Australia? Thanks for looking up if it's avaible from her website, to bad it's not! Thankfully the CD/DVD Edition is though!
ITA with your points regarding Delta's exhaustable list of accomplishments, and her need to take timeout at her age, LaraCroft01. It's just ridiculous that Jory would fail to realise any of what she's achieved and deserves during this past year of rehabilitation.

Thanks for you PM. You have a return one!

Haha, you don't waste time getting the word out, do you?

Aww, that's so nice to hear. I love hearing how excited people get about visiting our "natural wonders". About as excited as I get about visiting places like Niagra Falls, really. My grandfather proposed to my gran there, actually!

I'm glad to hear that! I think it's pretty too, and I definitely feel fortunate to live here. I've heard wonderful things about Vancouver aswell.

It's so adorable that you adore IE so much!

You're most welcome! Yes, they're selling both the DVD ("Delta") and the limited edition CD/DVD pack here. I'm disappointed the "Delta" DVD isn't available for purchase on the site too. But yes, you can definitely purchase the CD/DVD pack online with international shipping. I'll keep looking into DVD sites to see if I can find a DVD site that offers "Delta" for international purchase too.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 07-05-2004, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome new peeps
Old 07-05-2004, 11:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **Susie**
It was a still before, but then I figured this would look way cooler It does, doesn't it?
Oh good, I thought I was going crazy or something. lol. Yup, it definitely does look cool. I so need a new Delta av...

Kat, it's good to be back. *hugs back* Yeah, I can't seem to stay away from LJ.

Almost at the end of another thread. Anyone got a new title? I have one but I don't know if it's any good...

#14: She even looks glam as a giddy tennis fan at Wimbledon.

Okay, that was crap. Someone has to have something better!

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 07-06-2004, 06:28 PM
Ben
Obsessed Fan

I just bought the DVD, it was only $10!

It's got so much stuff on to watch. Delta is such a fantastic person, she's always so modest in her interviews. Which is great since most celebs are usually really arrogant and saying how good they are.
Old 07-06-2004, 06:55 PM
Master Fan

Hey guys!

Who wants to start the next thread? I'll respond to stuff over there!

http://www.fanforum.com/f25/delta-go...mbledon-17471/