Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2013, 03:44 PM
Loyal Fan

I'd actually rather they don't do Played With Fire and Kicked the Hornets Nest if Fincher isn't onboard. Fincher is such a remarkable director and TGWTDT was oozing of Fincherism, having the two remaining film being directed by someone else would just be weird. That's what happened with the Swedish version; Män som hatar kvinnor was directed by Niels Arden Oplev, whilst Flickan som lekte med elden and Luftslottet som sprängdes were directed by Daniel Alfredson, and the difference between the two directors was big.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:49 AM
Elite Fan

ITA abt Fincher but I still want to see the films!
Old 08-11-2013, 01:43 PM
Elite Fan

When it comes to films of the calibre that Dragon Tattoo set. If it's not the same director, it won't have the same feel and it will either flop, or be mediocre.
Melissa Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:38 AM
Elite Fan

Dan/Rooney chem will save it 4 me

lots of excitement abt Dan/Rachel play on Broadway

Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz on Broadway: Big box office expected - latimes.com
Old 08-14-2013, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by science girlfriend (View Post)
Dan/Rooney chem will save it 4 me

lots of excitement abt Dan/Rachel play on Broadway

Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz on Broadway: Big box office expected - latimes.com
I agree actually. They have a great on screen chemistry!
Old 08-20-2013, 03:34 AM
Elite Fan

too bad i wont be able to go see the play

sad news
London Olympic stuntman who doubled for Daniel Craig dies | South China Morning Post

Last edited by science girlfriend; 08-20-2013 at 09:51 PM
science girlfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 01:20 PM
Elite Fan

^^ That is so sad!

Thanks for sharing.
Old 08-20-2013, 09:52 PM
Elite Fan

btw a girl from our local forum was able to come to NY & see a play with Dan & Jackman went to the stage door & took pics & autographs

well some ppl are lucky
Old 08-21-2013, 11:37 AM
Elite Fan

Sounds like it was a lot of fun though!

Old 09-23-2013, 04:24 PM
Loyal Fan

From Instagram, Daniel has a beard going on and I kind of dig it:

I wanna see this play so bad, you guys have no idea, I would almost be willing to give up my firstborn in return for good seats on the premiere night
Not only is it Dan and Rachel playing together on stage, but Rafe Spall (so hot though) is also in it and I love Pinter's plays (and they're just not the same in Danish as they are in English) *sigh*.
Old 10-02-2013, 12:00 PM
Elite Fan

I kinda like the beard too...

Cowboys & Aliens...good movie!
Old 10-02-2013, 02:55 PM
Loyal Fan

From the opening night of Betrayal

Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz look thrilled as they take a bow after making joint Broadway debut in Betrayal | Mail Online
Old 10-03-2013, 05:37 AM
Elite Fan

yum beard

Interviews
http://theater.nytimes.com/2013/09/0...smid=tw-share&

http://www.npr.org/2013/09/18/223752...-with-betrayal

Quote:
I mean, standing up in front of people and pretending to know what you're talking about is hard enough in any profession.
Quote:
"[Pinter] said there's no homosexual overtones at all in the play," Craig says. "But obviously we're throwing loads in. Just to let you know."
Quote:
Yes. I mean, it doesn't make my choices good, though. I wish it could give me taste.
lolll Dan

Last edited by science girlfriend; 10-03-2013 at 05:59 AM
science girlfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 12:50 AM
Elite Fan

another success for Dan

Broadway Box Office: ‘Betrayal’ Booms with Daniel Craig