Old 01-12-2018, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire at LAX last month!

Lauren Conrad CampaignLauren Conrad Celebrity
Firecrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 12:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I took this photo 10 days ago, as I waited for surgery after my sweet little baby lost its heartbeat. I sent it to my fiancé in the waiting room to show him that I was ok. I wasn’t. I’ve never felt more broken in my life. I debated sharing this so soon and I’m still frightened about making such a private struggle public, but I’m doing it anyway because it's important. After my D & C, I spent hours on the internet searching for women who had been through it. I was desperate to find someone, anyone, who could relate to what I was feeling. Someone to tell me that the depression and hopelessness were normal. That it wasn’t my fault. That I wasn’t broken forever. I found a community of women who shared my exact experience. Who were open and vulnerable about miscarriage, something that isn’t often or openly discussed. It breaks my heart to think that losing a baby feels like something we have to keep to ourselves. Why is it any different than the death of a loved one? How is it any less meaningful? Here is what I have learned as I begin to crawl out of the dark hole: support is everything. I could not have survived this without the unconditional love of my partner. Despite his pain, he was my rock and my safety net. I will never know how to thank him. I also found that opening up to people is crucial. As soon as I told my story, almost everyone I spoke to told me theirs - their own, their wife’s, their sister’s. So many people go through it and understand the breadth of pain, yet so few people talk about it. Finally, I want to share a blog post that resonated with every part of me. You can find the link in my bio, @leandramcohen of @manrepeller articulates the emotional rollercoaster with an eloquence that I could never possess. To anyone out there who has been through a miscarriage, I understand you. I share every bit of your pain and you are not alone. Please be kind to yourself and I hope that you will be comfortable sharing your story too.
Sad

heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 03:25 AM
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Katie Cassidy

Sad but brave
Old 03-06-2018, 10:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

Very brave .

☆ Team: Promise & Team: Crazy together ✫
Hattice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Very brave!

Lauren Conrad CampaignLauren Conrad Celebrity
Firecrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top