New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2012, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Celebrities

Nope. I had no time lately.

Ok, I checked IMDB.. and looks like the last movie I've seen was Head in the Clouds.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

Oh, haven't seen that one. But it's not the most recent of hers that you've seen, right?

Eminem, Angelina Jolie, The Killers, "Dexter," Britney Spears, Cheryl Cole, Fifth Harmony, Demi Lovato, Lana Del Rey, "Sucker Punch" are the reason I live
Old 03-30-2012, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Celebrities

I think it is.

ETA:
I've seen her in AD.. does that count?
Old 03-30-2012, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

That's so long ago... Check out Aeon Flux after Young Adult. And then Hancock after that.

Yeah, I guess... I would also count if you've seen her in the Brandon Flowers music video. I'll happily share it here if you haven't.

Eminem, Angelina Jolie, The Killers, "Dexter," Britney Spears, Cheryl Cole, Fifth Harmony, Demi Lovato, Lana Del Rey, "Sucker Punch" are the reason I live
Old 03-30-2012, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Celebrities

I'm not sure I have.

Hmm, I never heard good things about Aeon Flux. that's why I was never that eager to check it out.
Old 03-30-2012, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

AF isn't very great, admittedly, but it's worth it to see Charlize. She does action heroine very well, and I wish she was in more roles like that.

And here she gets into badass mode as well. And it is just the cutest thing ever.

And bts

Old 03-30-2012, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Celebrities

She's all kinds of awesome.

Wow. I love her.
Old 03-30-2012, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

Totally

I can only sigh and wonder what it would be like if they were a real life couple. They looked perfect in the video, and the song is so amazing.

Old 03-30-2012, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Celebrities

Yeah, that's what I was about to post.. that the song isn't so bad either.
Old 03-30-2012, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

Haha, cool. I recommend his album. Same beautiful voice as The Killers, but with a different sound, and just as great.

I'm not sure what commercial this is, but it's awesome

Old 03-30-2012, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Celebrities

Oh yes. Lovely.

I don't remember seeing it on TV.. is it new?
Old 03-30-2012, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

probably not I'll happily do some research Anything to know and see more of Charlize, of course I'll do it.

Old 03-30-2012, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Celebrities

Cool.

oh god, I need to see this movie.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

Yes, but don't spoil yourself.

Ah, Michael and Charlize What would it be for them? Marlize? Charmichael? Both work pretty well actually.

Old 03-30-2012, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Celebrities

Charmichael.
But yes.. they're both not completely horrible!

I'm trying to get the movie this weekend.

I have North Country at home. Have you seen that?