Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2012, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I've seen it. Soooo slow, and yet I still liked it and thought it deserved being amongst the 10 nominees. Jennifer was tremendous. And of course, she was in XM:FC. That's all I've seen so far. I know she was on a sitcom and other stuff.

I'll watch HG on DVD at some point. I haven't read the books, and whether or not the movie does justice to them, the movie is nothing but a cash grab. Oh, Hollywood. Good thing "Dragon Tattoo" already had me as a fan, or I still wouldn't have seen that.

Here it is:

Every time he smiles I find it funny that my heart gets tickled more with his smile than with her arrival. But damn, she kicked ass!

And why not:

They'd be so adorable together

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 01-12-2012, 07:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Aww I love Charlize . She's one of my fave actresses ever! I can't wait to see "Young Adult". It's been a while since she was in a real movie!

I love that this thread is active. Now, about her best performances, Charlize is perfect in everything.
She was really great in some of her movies such as "Monster, North Country, The Burning Plain, Head in the Clouds, Sweet November etc "
Old 01-12-2012, 11:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
the movie is nothing but a cash grab. Oh, Hollywood.
Has to be better than Twilight. I have somewhat high hopes for it but we'll see.

Thanks for the vids.

alexis bledel the best Welcome. Hope you can see Young Adult soon. Let us know what you think when you do.

Sweet November is an oldie but goodie.
Old 01-14-2012, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

I wish her all the best of luck at the Golden Globes tomorrow!!! I'll definitely be watching every minute of it.

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 01-15-2012, 04:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

Me too. Excited to watch.
Old 01-15-2012, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 01-16-2012, 07:36 AM
Elite Fan

ty for pic! She looked so beautiful last night!
Old 01-16-2012, 09:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the pic. She looked gorgeous.

O.B. - Finally watched Winter's Bone the other night. Interesting/weird movie but Jennifer was definitely great.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

I'm a sucker for showing leg, and Charlize's dress definitely satisfied

Wow, did you all see her mom? Looks just like her!!! Gave her daughter every ounce of her looks.

Good that you saw it, Mel. It captured atmosphere and setting really well. Jennifer killed it. Had the accent and toughness down right.

Old 01-16-2012, 11:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

I agree.

She looked gorgeous. And yep, definitely looks like her mom.
Old 01-17-2012, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

Sexy voice alert!

I'm still not sure "My Week with Marilyn" is supposed to be a comedy. Michelle Williams should've gotten bumped to the drama category and that would've left the field wide open for Charlize to win! Oh well...

Old 01-17-2012, 07:18 PM
Elite Fan

yay! thank you!
Old 01-18-2012, 08:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the vid.

And yeah, very weird about Marilyn. But, they do lump comedies/musicals together. Not that it really classified as either imo.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:26 PM
Elite Fan

anyone know any good charlize sites out there?
Old 01-18-2012, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

Sorry, I don't know any. But I'm sure Google can be your best help for that.

I keep wanting to put the W and Vogue Magazine pictures here but I barely have the time to do a quick in and out. I'll put em up eventually, hopefully soon.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top