Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2012, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh my, I'm loving the dress!!!

Old 06-01-2012, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

It's perfection! She's so fudging hot!!!

Can't wait for the movie tomorrow!

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 06-01-2012, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

From what I saw on tumblr, people seem to love it!
I sooo can't wait to see it myself!
Old 06-01-2012, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

I love the color most of all. And in a way, doesn't it remind you of Angelina's "Salt" premiere dress?

So I've noticed that the reviews for SW&TH are a little all over the place. Some love it, some trash it... That can only mean one thing: I'm gonna LOVE IT! As for "Prometheus," any reviews that call it disappointing are only cuz their expectations were so damn high.

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 06-01-2012, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, the posts on tumblr about it were really good. Then, when I checked our cinema website for the dates next week, I saw some comments and they said that they were bored to death. Oh well, we'll see..
Old 06-01-2012, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

That dress is so cute.

Hmm interesting I did hear it was really good.
Old 06-01-2012, 11:26 PM
Master Fan

I'll make sure to give my thoughts on it. Not an official review, just simply what there is to look forward to, how much it's worth seeing, that sort of thing.

Very very excited for it! My love Charlize is gonna kill it!!

Old 06-02-2012, 12:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^Can't wait to hear how you liked it.

Old 06-02-2012, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

gahh, I want to gush about her performance and the movie, but I'm getting so sleepy!! So I'll just gush and stare at those pics! The bottom one especially

What I will say though is that yes, she totally killed it! She was AWESOME and GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-02-2012, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^That I already expected. Can't wait to see it myself next week!
Old 06-03-2012, 06:13 AM
Elite Fan

Cant wait to see her on Graham Norton!
Old 06-03-2012, 07:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
That I already expected.
Even if you expect it, I think you'll still be floored, cuz that's what happened to me... Her beauty is simply unmatched, unequaled, unrivaled... Ugh I just can't say enough...

As for the rest of the movie, it's a treat for sure. It's definitely not one of those that's just "at least visually amazing." There's plenty of thematic weight in a lot of the stuff they decided to do with the story, and any parts that are simply for show - some of the fighting, some of the Queen's antics, for example - are at least stuff you've never seen before, or wouldn't have expected. Whether or not it meets expectations one would have, what's really clear is that it's not just a cutesy Hollywood tale, and the part about Snow White becoming a warrior isn't there just for the sake of making her a badass without any substance. There's a nice progression, and a nice logic to the progression, on her journey to becoming the one to save the kingdom. So I'm sure you'll enjoy it, and I look forward to discussing it with more details.

Old 06-03-2012, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, sounds awesome. Yes, we sure can discuss it once I've seen it!
Old 06-03-2012, 07:25 AM
Master Fan

In the meantime, some videos

Here's the one where she teaches to walk like a queen by thinking MURDER

Old 06-03-2012, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh my god.. the 2 dogs she rescued.. and here I was thinking I couldn't love her even more. She's amazing.

And OMG, the costume Ellen gave her... how freaking adorable?!?!?!?!
I wanna see a pic of Jackson wearing that..

Gonna watch the 2nd clip now!

Awwww, I'm so jealous.. they were able to meet the whole cast.. and even on location!!!!!!

"I'm not gonna sleep with you!"

"I accidentally punched him... and it's in the movie.." oops.. haha!!

Aww, so awesome. Lucky them!!