Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2012, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes to Divorce | TMZ.com
Old 07-03-2012, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^they just talked about this on TV again.. I feel really bad for Katie Holmes now. I think it's gonna be really difficult for her to be able to keep Suri.. TC and his Scientology people will try everything to prevent that.
Old 07-13-2012, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

SAGE STALLONE
Sylvester's Son Dies
Of Overdose
EXCLUSIVE
Sage Stallone Dead - Sylvester Stallone's Son Dies of Overdose | TMZ.com

UPDATE: 5:15 PM PT: Sylvester Stallone's rep, Michelle Bega, tells TMZ, "Sylvester Stallone is devastated and grief-stricken over the sudden loss of his son Sage Stallone. His compassion and thoughts are with Sage's mother, Sasha. Sage was a very talented and wonderful young man. His loss will be felt forever."

6:04 PM PT: Now here's a crazy picture -- the L.A. County Coroner, flanked by a celebrity tour van filled with snap-happy tourists. Hollywood, folks.

Sage Stallone -- Sylvester Stallone's son -- has died and sources tell us the cause was an overdose of pills.

The details surrounding the death are still unclear .. but we're told he was found in his L.A. home by either a maid or his girlfriend. Paramedics were called to the home and pronounced him dead at the scene.
Old 07-14-2012, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh wow, that's sad...
Old 07-19-2012, 04:34 PM
Elite Fan

That really was sad. One of the saddest deaths of late!

ETA:

Quote:
'Family Guy': Ryan Reynolds to cameo as the original son of God -- EXCLUSIVE
JUL 18 2012 04:29 PM ET
by Dan Snierson

Many people consider Ryan Reynolds to be God’s gift to man, but this season on Family Guy, he’ll be playing a literal version of that — with a twist. For a cameo role in the animated comedy’s Christmas episode, he will lend his voice to someone who might be described as a precursor to Jesus. Or as Family Guy executive producer Mark Hentemann explains: “He’s God’s previous attempt at an immaculate conception — his first son that didn’t quite work out.”

Reynolds, of course, is no stranger to the world of Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane. Not only did he guest star on the show as himself last season, he currently can be seen in MacFarlane’s big-screen comedy Ted.

The Christmas episode will air later this year as part of season 11, which kicks off Sept. 30 on Fox and features vocal contributions from such celebrities as Johnny Depp, Elizabeth Banks, and Kellan Lutz.

Source
Old 07-20-2012, 09:34 PM
Absolute Fan

I just love reading & hearing things about Celebs (especially my favourite ones). It's something I love to do.
Old 07-21-2012, 07:54 AM
Elite Fan

^^ Gossip fanatics we are!
Old 07-23-2012, 09:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Here are some new Celeb articles that I just read on the net today:

The Best & Worst Celebrity Advice

Stars Who Save: What We Can Learn From These Modest Celebrities
Old 07-25-2012, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

I didn't want to taint our board with that, but oh well...

On top of all the other unfortunate things about this, what sucks is that SW&TH won't be remembered as a pretty cool Snow White movie, but also as the movie that brought them two together. On that note, I wonder what Charlize and the other costars think about this...

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 07-25-2012, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just don't get why she made a public statement. Were there even rumors before? Oh well.. it's not like I care.
Old 07-25-2012, 01:33 PM
Elite Fan

I don't really care for the KStew stuff, but I feel bad for Rob.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ryan Reynolds to Star in Atom Egoyan’s QUEEN OF THE NIGHT
by Matt Goldberg Posted: August 8th, 2012 at 9:30 am

Ryan Reynolds is set to lead Atom Egoyan‘s psychological thriller Queen of the Night. According to Deadline, “Reynolds plays a father who discovers a series of disturbing clues eight years after his daughter is abducted, he becomes determined to find her when the trail leads him to believe the now 17-year old girl is alive.” Egoyan recently wrapped on the West Memphis Three drama Devil’s Knot, and filming on Queen of the Night is slated to begin shooting in February in Ontario.

Hit the jump for more.

While I haven’t been crazy about Reynolds’ most recent movies (namely Green Lantern and Safe House), I’ve found him to be good in everything he does, and his dramatic prowess tends to get overlooked due to his comic charisma. He’s also not afraid of taking on challenging films like The Nines and Buried. Egoyan isn’t known for making safe movies, and I’m eager to see what results from their collaboration.

However, Reynolds will next be seen in more mainstream fare. In addition to providing a voice in DreamWorks Animation’s The Croods, Reynolds’ upcoming film, R.I.P.D., opens June 28, 2013., and has the actor playing a newly deceased cop working alongside a seasoned veteran (Jeff Bridges) in the “Rest in Peace Department”, which is tasked with taking down mischief-making ghosts. Reynolds is also Summit Entertainment’s top choice to star in Juan Carlos Fresnadillo‘s reboot of the Highlander franchise. As for the long-in-development Deadpool spinoff, movement sadly remains nil. Fox currently has its hands full with other mutant movies, namely The Wolverine and the X-Men: First Class sequel, X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Source
Old 08-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing the Ryan Reynolds news, I love him.
I am an original”
Old 08-12-2012, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

I love Ryan! Been trying to get a board for him for years now!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top