Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2008, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I`m sure your local stores like Best Buy has a copy or two of The Quiet. If not, then you can always rent it. Like i`ve said before, it is one of those movies that`s pretty out there.

Anyway here is some news on Camilla`s latest project:

Camilla Belle is cast 'Adrift'
By Borys Kit

Camilla Belle, one of the stars of the international hit "10,000 BC," is returning to her Brazilian roots to shoot the Portuguese-language drama "Adrift," which Heitor Dhalia is directing for Fernando Meirelles' O2 Films. Universal International is financing and distributing.

Set in the 1980s, the movie, written by Dhalia, centers on a 14-year-old girl who struggles with her life when she learns of the infidelities of her father (Vincent Cassel) while un¬dergoing her own sexual awakening.

Belle will play a young woman having an affair with the father.

The movie will be released in Brazil in 2009.

Belle, who speaks Portuguese and Spanish, was born in the U.S. Her mother is from Brazil.

Although "10,000 BC" has made $85 million domestically, the prehistoric epic has grossed close to $145 million internationally.

Belle is repped by Endeavor, Deborah Gould and attorney Marcy Morris.

Camilla playing the other woman is quite a change from her previous roles. This looks a very interesting project for her. Hopefully we`ll get to see a more sexier side of Camilla in it.

Anyway here are some new pics of Camilla.

10000BC Premiere After Party (w/ Family)

at Indian Wells 2008.....about to watch Maria

credit: camillabelle.com.br

Last edited by Hot Rod; 04-06-2008 at 01:46 PM
Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 10:42 AM
Elite Fan

I saw a bunch of clips on Youtube. I might have to swing by BestBuy tomorrow on the way home from paying off my truck.
Old 05-06-2008, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope you got your copy of The Quiet by now Chris. Like i`ve said before, Camilla is great in it.

Anyway here are some new pics of Camilla from yesterday,

@ Saks Fifth Avenue in New York City - 5th May

@ the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute Gala - 5th May

Old 06-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

A top-secret Vanity Fair photo shoot took place Friday and Saturday at Paramount Studios for their annual "Movies Rock" issue.

A 10-page pictorial recreating classic scenes from West Side Story was shot by Mark Seliger and featured Ben Barnes as Tony and Camilla Belle as Maria.

Other lucky thespians that took part in the shoot are : Chris Evans, Ashley Tisdale, Rodrigo Santoro and Brittany Snow.

It hits newsstands in early November and will be packaged with every Conde Nast publication (Details, Glamour, etc).

Miu Miu Fashion Show -Tokyo, Japan

Old 06-09-2008, 04:28 PM
Elite Fan

I haven't even been to BestBuy in awhile, I want to pick up I Am Legend, so i think i'll have to make a list and head up there on Thursday.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just dropping by to post some new pics of Camilla at a Private Event Honoring Rihanna Hosted By Gucci.

Old 06-18-2008, 07:51 AM
Elite Fan

I just saw those over at bastardly this morning. She looks pretty hot there. I love the black toenail polish too
Old 06-23-2008, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with you about the black toenail polish Chris.

Here`s a new article.:

Anyone for tennis, Camilla?

As the star of the big-screen epic 10,000BC, Camilla Belle got used to the cold after stripping off for her role as a sexy cavewoman.

Oh I say! Actress Camilla Belle will be cheering on her pal Maria Sharapova at Wimbledon this week

So it was a perfect rehearsal for her latest role - watching her friend Maria Sharapova try to reclaim her Wimbledon tennis crown this week.

The weather was unexpectedly warm as gorgeous Camilla joined guests at a Ralph Lauren pre-Wimbledon garden party.

The 21-year-old actress, who put her place at Edinburgh University on hold after her meteoric rise to stardom, rubbed shoulders with - among others - Boris Becker, Tim Henman and his wife Lucy, Andy Murray's girlfriend Kim Sears, model Saffron Aldridge and Lady Helen Taylor.

Life is not so special for Lady K | Mail Online

I`m so glad that Camilla is over in England to cheer Maria on at Wimbledon. Hopefully we`ll get to see plenty of pics of them together.

Speaking of pics, here are some pics of Camilla from the Ralph Lauren Wimbledon Garden Party

Old 07-08-2008, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Here is some news on an upcoming appearance from Camilla:

Comic Con 2008 - San Diego, CA July 24, 2008

schedule:

1:15-2:45 Summit Pictures—Summit Entertainment presents a sneak peek of exclusive footage of some of its upcoming major film releases:

Push—In this futuristic sci-fi thriller set in Hong Kong, a group of young American ex-pats with extraordinary psychic abilities must band together and use their different talents on a final mission to escape a clandestine government agency forever. Chris Evans, Dakota Fanning, Djimon Hounsou, Camilla Belle and director Paul McGuigan present a first look at exclusive footage and answer questions about the film.

This year`s edition of Comic Con is looking very good with Camilla there along with Eliza and Emily Deschanel.

Anyway here are some recent pics of Camilla in London and Paris.

"]

Old 07-27-2008, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Here are some pics of Camilla at Comic-Con earlier this week along with the first still from Push.

"]

Old 09-18-2008, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

It`s been a good while since we had any new pics of Camilla, but here are some much needed pics of her at the 2008 Freedom Awards in L.A. on Monday.

Old 10-02-2008, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Here is some news on a new project for Camilla.

Actor Bruce Willis is set to make his directorial debut later this year with the psychological thriller 'Three Stories About Joan,' Variety reports.

Willis will also have a supporting role in the indie flick, which also stars Camilla Belle and Kieran Culkin, the trade magazine says.

The story focuses on a young woman (Belle) at three different stages in her life and the various family tragedies that cause her to lose a grip on reality.

'Three Stories About Joan' marks the first project from Willis Brothers Films, a production company Willis recently formed with his brother, David, and producer Stephen Eads, according to Variety.

Bruce Willis To Step Behind The Camera For 'Stories'

This looks like a very intriguing role for Camilla. BTW Happy belated birthday to her.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Camille at Ralph Lauren's show in NYC:

The rest:

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/imag...lle-9109-3.jpg
http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/imag...lle-9109-2.jpg
Old 12-07-2009, 08:11 AM
Master Fan

somebody here?

thanks for all those pics!!!
Old 12-07-2009, 08:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh There some fans here !!

I love her , She's amazing
alexis bledel the best is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top