Fan Forum

Fan Forum (http://www.fanforum.com/)
-   Celebrities (http://www.fanforum.com/f25/)
-   -   Busy Philipps #4 - Audrey should've been in finale darnit! (http://www.fanforum.com/f25/busy-philipps-4-audrey-shouldve-been-finale-darnit-2827/)

Brittylicious 10-14-2003 03:56 AM

Busy Philipps #4 - Audrey should've been in finale darnit!
 
http://membres.lycos.fr/purenesss/fanarts/banner.jpg
http://www.boomspeed.com/willody/busy-philipps-1.gif
:: Banner 1 by Nath ::
:: Banner 2 by Brit ::

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]Busy/Audrey [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Fans

01. DJPuReMaGiC - Nath
02. iaiaCarter - iaia
03. *=LadyLove=*/b.e.b.e
04. JagnCat
05. Jezebel In Hell
06. Eyecatcher - Kim
07. Wilting Flower - Manda
08. Madison612
09. Unforgivable Sinner - Tiina
10. merefan - Elisha
11. ~*Neli*~
12. becK//
13. Just Peachy
14. Switch - Brit
15. jengarnerfan
16. Stephanie
17. Malha
18. Dixie1903
19. Faye4Josh
20. Tery
21. djforalways
22. JudeNeary

#3 - just give us back the real audrey already!

[ 10-29-2003: Message edited Switch ]

*=LadyLove=* 10-14-2003 04:18 AM

aw i didn't knpow we lost our thread [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] it's been so long since i posted last. glad to see we're still here though [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

brit, is that you? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] you had to re-register?

Brittylicious 10-14-2003 05:03 AM

yup, tis me. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i'm having problems with my other account, but it's being fixed, so this is just temp. so stace isn't on her lonesome. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

this is actually the 3rd time i've started this thread, i'm determined to get to thread 5. even if means talking to myself.

:://bri

*=LadyLove=* 10-14-2003 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Brittylicious:
<STRONG>i'm determined to get to thread 5. even if means talking to myself.

:://bri</STRONG>
let's hope we won't get to that [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Tery 10-15-2003 04:30 PM

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey everyone!

I've only seen Busy in season 5 of DC (our channel still hasn't shown s6 [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] ) and IMO she's the best thing in it! I didn't like the whole s5 storyline, but Audrey alone was enough to keep me watching! Busy's done a great job! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

May I be added to the list please? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

*=LadyLove=* 10-15-2003 07:42 PM

welcome [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] i agree..Audrey was definitely the best thing in seaason 5 [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

we get to watch the series finale next week..how come Busy wasn't there? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] i know her character is supposedly on tour with John Mayer..but why did they have to make that up and not just put her in w/ the rest of the gang?

Brittylicious 10-16-2003 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tery:
<STRONG>May I be added to the list please? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
added. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and welcome to the thread. i know how you feel, i haven't seen season 6 yet, barr the finale and another random one i downloaded. hopefully we'll both get to see them soon. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

b.e.b.e, in my eyes it was a lame reason to make the season finale all about joey. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] the whole of the last 2 season's seemed to have an undertow with everything being about joey, makes me bitter. they could have at least have her turn up for jen's funeral, or call with regards... something!

:://bri

Tery 10-17-2003 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by b.e.b.e:
<STRONG>welcome [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] i agree..Audrey was definitely the best thing in seaason 5 [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

we get to watch the series finale next week..how come Busy wasn't there? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] i know her character is supposedly on tour with John Mayer..but why did they have to make that up and not just put her in w/ the rest of the gang?</STRONG>
Thanks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I know, it so wasn't fair they didn't write her in. I mean, they went to all the trouble of bringing back Andie (even if her scenes did get cut out in the end), but not Audrey who was a part of the core cast in s5&6. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Tery 10-17-2003 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Brittylicious:
<STRONG>added. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and welcome to the thread. i know how you feel, i haven't seen season 6 yet, barr the finale and another random one i downloaded. hopefully we'll both get to see them soon. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

b.e.b.e, in my eyes it was a lame reason to make the season finale all about joey. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] the whole of the last 2 season's seemed to have an undertow with everything being about joey, makes me bitter. they could have at least have her turn up for jen's funeral, or call with regards... something!

:://bri</STRONG>
Thanks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Where are you from?

I have to disagree with you on sth. It's true that s5&6 were primarily about Joey, but I don't think the finale was. IMO, it was more about Jen... but then again, I might be wrong because I haven't seen it yet.

Brittylicious 10-17-2003 02:48 PM

i'm in england, home of rain and... other stuff. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

i agree in a way, a lot of the finale stuff was tied in with jen and her illness, but i still think a lot of the joey stuff over-ruled it. not that i don't like joey as a character, i just think all the other females were always potrayed as back-up to her character. especially audrey, it was like they used her in s5 to help get joey into college and after that they didn't know what to do with her.

oh, ignore me, i always feel hard done by in t.v. shows. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

:://bri

Tery 10-19-2003 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Brittylicious:
<STRONG>i'm in england, home of rain and... other stuff. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

England hasn't seen s6 yet? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
I didn't know that...

Quote:

i just think all the other females were always potrayed as back-up to her character. especially audrey, it was like they used her in s5 to help get joey into college and after that they didn't know what to do with her.
Yeah, I agree. I mean, Audrey's whole s6 storyline was based around alcoholysm and nothing more. Plus, even that wasn't handled as well as it should've been... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[ 10-19-2003: Message edited Tery ]

Brittylicious 10-19-2003 01:42 PM

Tery, it's in the proccess of airing on one of the british cable channels at the moment, but since i don't get cable i'll have to wait until mid-next year to see it. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

:://bri

Tery 10-21-2003 07:57 AM

Oh, I see... Too bad... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

It seems we're the only ones here. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Even b.e.b.e's not coming anymore...

A few pics to liven up the thread a bit! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

http://www.dawsonscreek.com/guide/se...5/506_joey.jpg http://www.dawsonscreek.com/guide/se...cey_audrey.jpg http://www.dawsonscreek.com/guide/se...oey_audrey.jpg

Brittylicious 10-21-2003 07:06 PM

[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] i know, it'sa bit sad that busy is so unvalued, but hopefully she'll make a kick ass movie in the near future and make people sit up and take notice. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] in the meanwhile, i think as long as we have something to talk about we can keep this thread going.

thanks for the pics. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] as usually, busy looks wonderful.

:://bri

djforalways 10-26-2003 11:23 AM

She's a great actress, someday she'll get an amazing role and everyone will be beating her door down. I loved Audrey and Pacey, and the Audrey character in general.

Can I be added?

Switch 10-28-2003 11:50 AM

djforalways, [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] welcome to the thread, i've added you to the list.

i agree though... one day, hopefully in the near future, busy will get a kick-ass role in multi-million dollar movie and the world won't be able to get enough of her! i have absolute faith!

:://bri

JudeNeary 10-28-2003 12:28 PM

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I really liked Busy playing Audrey, she was amazing. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
What are her next projects ?

(Can I be added ?)

Tery 10-29-2003 10:58 AM

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome to the thread djforalways and Jude Neary!!
Yay! More Busy fans are gathering! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]

JudeNeary, she was in the movies Home Room and Mummy an' the Armadillo after Dawson's Creek and she's currently filming White Chicks. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

djforalways 10-30-2003 01:58 AM

Audrey was hilarious, a great character [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Switch 10-31-2003 07:27 AM

JudeNeary, i added you. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] welcome to the thread. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

it's definately good to see more busy fans emerging on this thread. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] welcome to all.

:://bri

Tery 11-06-2003 06:28 AM

Just dropping this off... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Events/1485...539828_400.jpg

Switch 11-06-2003 11:39 AM

thanks for that pic tery, i love busy with the shorter hair. i hope we see her out and about at another event soon, i haven't seen any new pics of her since the alex and emma premiere. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

:://bri

~AnastasiaGrey~ 11-07-2003 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by b.e.b.e:
<STRONG>welcome [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] i agree..Audrey was definitely the best thing in seaason 5 [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

we get to watch the series finale next week..how come Busy wasn't there? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] i know her character is supposedly on tour with John Mayer..but why did they have to make that up and not just put her in w/ the rest of the gang?</STRONG>

I am not sure if this is true or not. But i heard that the writers didnt really have time to write busy in or something, so what they did was have mention as she goes off on tour.

Switch 11-07-2003 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by twilliams:
<STRONG>I am not sure if this is true or not. But i heard that the writers didnt really have time to write busy in or something, so what they did was have mention as she goes off on tour.</STRONG>
if that's true, that's an absolutely pathetic reason not to have busy in the finale. she was pretty much a cast regular for 2 seasons, and in my eyes "not having the time" just doesn't cut it. she was a valued part of the cast dynamic and it would have taken some big-wig 30 minutes or so to contruct a phone conversation between her and joey.

:://bri

Tery 11-21-2003 07:47 AM

[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Well said!

Actually, just bumping the thread! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh, yeah, and season 6 has begun airing in Germany so I get to see it every Saturday! (eventhough I can't understand a word... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] )


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.
Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.