Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2003, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

Brendan Fehr Appreciation #1 - Where are my fellow Fehrians?

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Brendan Fehr Appreciation Thread #1 [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

Biography
Born in New Westminster, B.C., Brendan spent his early years playing sports and wanting to be an accountant when he grew up due to his love of numbers. In 1990, he moved to Winnipeg, Manitoba and, as he continued with his schooling, his career plans changed from numbers to teaching with very little thought to entering the world of film and television.
In his late teens, others took notice of his strong good looks, and he worked in Winnipeg doing some minor modeling for local catalogue companies. On a trip to Vancouver in the fall of 1997 to visit his family, he decided to check out the local modeling scene. He approached his current management company in the hopes of landing some modeling work but they immediately noticed that he had much more potential for film and television. Within a week, he had landed a Guest Star role on "Breaker High" for UPN and the rest, as they say, is history.

After relocating to Vancouver, Brendan became a very active and sought after young actor. In addition to "Breaker High", his credits for television include two different Co-Star's on "Millennium" for FOX; a Co-Star on the syndicated series "Night Man"; a Co-Star in the USA Network MOW "Every Mother's Worst Fear"; a Lead in the FOX Family Channel MOW, "Perfect Little Angels"; a Guest Star on "The New Addams Family" also for FOX Family Channel and a lead in the ABC MOW "Our Guys" opposite Eric Stoltz and Ally Sheedy. Brendan wrapped his third season and final season in the lead role of “Michael” in the primetime WB/UPN Network dramatic series "Roswell"

Brendan's feature film credits include "Disturbing Behavior" for MGM, the Lead role of Eddy in the independent feature "Christina's House", a Co-Lead role in "Final Destination" opposite Devon Sawa for New Line Cinema, the Co-Lead in the independent feature "Kill Me Later", with Selma Blair and Max Beesley and a Lead in the Sony/Screen Gems feature "The Forsaken" opposite Kerr Smith. He also stars in the period drama "Edge of Madness" from Lions Gate Films. Brendan recently completed shooting the features "Paper, Scissors, Stone" for Lions Gate Films, Co-Starring with Carly Pope, and "Biker Boyz" for DreamWorks SKG, Co-Starring with Laurence Fishburne and Kid Rock.

Brendan has also appeared in various national commercial campaigns for companies such as "Shell Canada", "Champs Sports" and a major tie-in campaign with Levi's and "Roswell". In addition, he also stars in the North American version of the U2 video "Stuck In the Moment..." and in the Vanessa Carlton video “Pretty Baby”.".

For further information please contact Jim Sheasgreen at Look Management Corporation in Vancouver, or Will Ward at ROAR in Los Angeles. Also, on the web at www.brendanfehr.com.

Filmography
Biker Boyz (2002) ....
Edge of Madness (2002)
Forsaken, The (2001) .... Nick
Kill Me Later (2001) .... Billy
Final Destination (2000) .... George Waggner
Christina's House (1999) .... Eddie Duncan
"Roswell" (1999) TV Series .... Michael Guerin
Our Guys: Outrage at Glen Ridge (1999) (TV) .... Barry Bennett
Perfect Little Angels (1998) (TV) .... Mitch Furress
Every Mother's Worst Fear (1998) (TV) .... Alan
Disturbing Behavior (1998) .... Brendan - Motor Jock

Notable TV guest appearances

"Millennium" (1996) playing "Nick Carfagna" in episode: "Collateral Damage" (episode # 3.11) 1/22/1999
"Night Man" (1997) in episode: "It Came From Out Of the Sky" (episode # 2.3) 10/25/1998
"Millennium" (1996) playing "Kevin Galbraith" in episode: "Pest House, The" (episode # 2.14) 2/27/1998
"New Addams Family, The" (1998) playing "Sam Sedgwick" in episode: "Wednesday's Crush" (episode # 1.34)
"Breaker High" (1997) in episode: "Tamira Has Two Faces"

Pictures

Links
Brendans Official Website
Fehrever
Fehranbehr

The Fehrians
1. Ice Queen follower
2. Linda Claudia Behr
3. Lyndsi
4. Odelia
5. ==bluegirl==
6. sHobhnA GuerIn: CANDY COATED
7. FehrlyBrendan
8. Immortal CandyGirl
9. linn_lewisa
10. *millidizzy*
wanna get added, just ask!

Topic staters
1. What is your favorite Michael episode? Why?
2. What is your favorite Brendan movie? Why?
3. What is your favorite Brendan character? Why?

[ 01-02-2004: Message edited Ice Queen follower ]

darylღbeth
Old 12-31-2003, 12:42 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Great start! This thread will be full of messages soon - certainly. Please don´t you know if Brendan is still dating Jennifer Gimenez?
Old 12-31-2003, 01:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey Cordy and Linda great idea for a thread [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] can i be added to the list please? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] hes so hott [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
Old 12-31-2003, 01:22 AM
New Fan

What happened to his board? Didn't he used to have one?
Old 12-31-2003, 04:35 PM
Master Fan

Linda - I'm not sure if he is still dating her. ::

Odelia - Yea we used to have a board, but it didnt get enough posts so it was cut. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

So whats everyone favorite Brendan role and why?

darylღbeth
Old 01-01-2004, 02:27 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen follower:

So whats everyone favorite Brendan role and why?
Definitely Michael Guerin because I´m obsessed with Roswell and he´s so forcible... [img]smilies/roswell_michael.gif[/img]

Old 01-01-2004, 03:57 AM
Master Fan

Linda, I agree. I enjoyed him very much as Michael, but I really really just loved him in The Forsaken. He and Kerr Smith make an awesome team, I just loved that movie and loved him in it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

ETA - I also liked him in Christina's House, that movie was creepy, but he was good [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-01-2004: Message edited Ice Queen follower ]

darylღbeth
Old 01-01-2004, 04:17 AM
Loyal Fan

i was a regular poster on the brendan board..and its really sad to see it go...can i be added to the list please? thank you [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] well i really adore michael guerin and other than the forsaken his roswell stuff are the only things i've seen him in for lack of a dvd player. well let the fehr-lovin' begin again right here on this board!! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]
Old 01-01-2004, 04:29 AM
Master Fan

bluegirl! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] awesome, of course I'll add you to the list!

haha the sad thing i went and bought 'christinas house' just b/c i saw him on the cover, i think about a year ago.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and i only watched the 'forsaken' b/c he was in it, but i really ended up liking that movie [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

darylღbeth
Old 01-01-2004, 04:59 AM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] please add me!!

I'm going to see "The Forsaken" for the first time on Jan 10th! I'm soo excited! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-01-2004, 05:01 AM
Loyal Fan

i heard the forsaken is kinda disgusting! is it? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 01-01-2004, 05:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Linda Claudia Behr:

Definitely Michael Guerin because I´m obsessed with Roswell and he´s so forcible... [img]smilies/roswell_michael.gif[/img]

aahh! i loved michael in this episode! so cute!
Old 01-01-2004, 05:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sHobhnA GuerIn: CANDY COATED:
i heard the forsaken is kinda disgusting! is it? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
sortof...you see nudity, well not of brendan but of a chick. ummm its a vampire movie, so lots of blood. but its good other than that [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

darylღbeth
Old 01-01-2004, 05:41 AM
Loyal Fan

wow. cool. can't wait to see it.

i loved him in biker boyz too! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 01-01-2004, 05:42 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen follower:

Filmography
Edge of Madness (2002)
Forsaken, The (2001) .... Nick
Kill Me Later (2001) .... Billy
Final Destination (2000) .... George Waggner
Christina's House (1999) .... Eddie Duncan
"Roswell" (1999) TV Series .... Michael Guerin
Our Guys: Outrage at Glen Ridge (1999) (TV) .... Barry Bennett
Perfect Little Angels (1998) (TV) .... Mitch Furress
Every Mother's Worst Fear (1998) (TV) .... Alan
Disturbing Behavior (1998) .... Brendan - Motor Jock

]

umm, you didn't add Biker Boyz.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top