Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2015, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Bradley Cooper’s ‘Limitless’ TV Show Pulls in Solid Ratings | Bradley Cooper : Just Jared

Quote:
Bradley Cooper keeps it super low-key while heading out of the gym following a workout on Wednesday (September 23) in Santa Monica, Calif.

The 40-year-old actor’s new show Limitless did pretty well in the ratings the night before.

According to USA Today, the CBS drama, which is adapted from the film of the same name, was the night’s top new show, bringing in 9.8 million viewers.

WHAT DID YO THINK of the Limitless premiere?

20+ pictures inside of Bradley Cooper hitting the gym in Santa Monica…

Donna
Old 10-01-2015, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Bradley Cooper | Bradley Cooper is a rubbish cook | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Bradley Cooper realised how bad his cooking skills were while researching for his role as a chef in the forthcoming flick 'Burnt'.

Bradley Cooper thinks he's a rubbish cook.

The 40-year-old star - who plays chef Adam Jones in 'Burnt' - admitted researching for his role made him realise he ''can't cook'', even though being in the kitchen is ''soothing'' for him because it reminds him of his family.

Bradley said: ''When I was a kid I would screw up cooking with my grandmother. It was an Italian family, so cooking was a huge part of it. Being around food is very soothing to me.

''My grandfather had a garlic business. I grew up with that environment, and it reminds me of my childhood... I actually learnt how much I can't cook by doing this film.''

The Hollywood hunk didn't get much time to study for his part, but he did spend a month getting to grips with his character and found his experience of working in restaurants when he was young has ''paid off''.

He told Yahoo: ''I didn't have as much time to prep, but I was able to spend a month living and breathing it.

''(But) the thing that really paid off was the fact that I'd been doing research since I was a kid, working in restaurants.''

Donna
Old 10-02-2015, 02:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Old 10-02-2015, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Cracks me up.

Donna
Old 10-04-2015, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Bradley Cooper | Bradley Cooper inspired by Gordon Ramsay for Burnt role | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Bradley Cooper was lucky to have the help of three celebrity chefs for his chef role in 'Burnt'. Gordon Ramsay, Marcus Wareing and Marco Pierre White and he incorporated different aspects of them into his performance.

Bradley Cooper based his 'Burnt' character on Gordon Ramsay and two other celebrity chefs.

The 40-year-old star - who plays chef Adam Jones in the film - spent time with the 'F Word' star, Marcus Wareing and British restaurateur Marco Pierre White to research his role and he ended up incorporating different characteristics from each foodie for his performance.

Of his character, he said: ''I created a guy I see as a mixture of the three guys I studied: Marcus Wareing, Gordon Ramsey, and Marco Pierre White. He's a combination. Little things he does, physical things, are basically things I stole from all three of those guys ... It wasn't conscious, but going back and watching the movie I see, 'Oh yeah: That's him ... that's him ... [and] that's him.

''For 'Burnt', I had access to Marco, Marcus, Gordon Ramsay and Clare Smyth. These are all Michelin-star chefs. It's a whole other world.''

Cooper also found his family history and work as a busboy in a Greek and Italian restaurant when he was a teenager helpful for the film.

He told Yahoo Movies: ''It was an Italian family, so cooking was a huge part of it. I was a busboy at a Greek restaurant and a prep cook at an Italian restaurant in New Jersey.''

His background in the kitchen came in good use as he was only given a month to get to grips with his role.

He previously said: ''I didn't have as much time to prep, but I was able to spend a month living and breathing it.

''(But) the thing that really paid off was the fact that I'd been doing research since I was a kid, working in restaurants.''
Irina Shayk | Irina Shayk's admiration for Bradley Cooper | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Irina Shayk admires her boyfriend Bradley Cooper for being sober after he made a conscious decision in 2004 to ditch drugs and alcohol.

Irina Shayk admires Bradley Cooper for being sober.

The Russian model, who previously dated Portuguese soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo for five years and started romancing the 'Burnt' actor earlier this year, admits her mother advised her to ''never date a guy who smokes or drinks.''

Asked about the best advice she has ever received, the 29-year-old beauty said: ''Actually, I remember my mom told me never to date a guy who smokes or drinks. My father played hockey and boxed, and my mom loved the fact he was really healthy.''

Four-time Oscar nominee Bradley, 40, previously admitted he made a decision to stop drinking and using drugs in 2004 because they were holding him back from achieving his dreams.

Meanwhile, Irina insists she is ''low-maintenance'' when it comes to relationships.

She said: ''A cute card is always nice. I may be Russian, but I'm low-maintenance.''

But the Sports Illustrated star tries to get as much sleep as possible to maintain her good looks.

She said: ''The best trick make-up trick is to get a lot of sleep - like, 12 hours.

''When I don't sleep enough, I get cranky and crazy.''

Irina claims she used to get bullied for her looks when she was younger.

She explained to US' OK! magazine: ''When I was young guys actually made fun of me. I was tall and had darker skin and bigger lips, and they called me 'Stick' because I wore high heels. I would wear skirts - never pants - to school, and they were like, 'Oh, look, Stick is walking around with her high heels!' Yeah, that was sad.''

Donna
Old 10-07-2015, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Bradley Cooper & Jared Leto Step Out For Vanity Fair’s New Establishment Summit! | Amanda Crew, Bradley Cooper, Jared Leto, Jimmy Iovine, Katie Couric, Lena Dunham, Liberty Ross, Maria Shriver, Rashida Jones, T.J. Miller, Thomas Middleditch : Just

Quote:
Bradley Cooper shares a laugh with producer Rick Rubin while attending the 2015 Vanity Fair New Establishment Summit held at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts on Tuesday (October 6) in San Francisco, Calif.

The 40-year-old actor was joined at the event by Jared Leto, Lena Dunham, Katie Couric, Liberty Ross and her boyfriend Jimmy Iovine at the first full day of in-depth conversations and unconventional pairings.

Also in attendance were Thomas Middleditch, T.J. Miller, Amanda Crew and Rashida Jones, who hit the stage for their Silicon Valley Vs. Silicon Valley: A Inside Look At HBO’s Hit Show panel, as well as Maria Shriver for her True Blood: A Diagnostics in the New Age panel.

FYI: Bradley is wearing a Dolce&Gabbana jacket.

20+ pictures inside of Bradley Cooper, Jared Leto and others at the Vanity Fair summit…

Donna
Old 10-14-2015, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Bradley Cooper | Bradley Cooper admits there's a 'double standard' in Hollywood | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Hollywood star Bradley Cooper has admitted there's a ''double standard'' in the movie business.

Bradley Cooper thinks there's a ''double standard'' in Hollywood.

The 40-year-old actor appeared alongside Jennifer Lawrence in the hit movie 'American Hustle' and has reaffirmed his co-star's claim that women do not receive equal treatment in the film business.

He said: ''There's a double standard in the whole world, yeah, for sure. This is just one aspect.''

Bradley also backed the Oscar-winning actress and his 'American Sniper' co-star Sienna Miller for speaking out on the issue.

He told ET Canada: ''Anytime there's a place where a voice can come out and be outspoken - something Sienna did, or Jennifer - that's great. ... I think it is making a difference.''

Bradley's remarks come shortly after Jennifer admitted to being surprised by the pay gap between herself and her 'American Hustle' co-stars.

She explained: ''When the Sony hack happened and I found out how much less I was being paid than the lucky people with d**ks, I didn't get mad at Sony. I got mad at myself. I failed as a negotiator because I gave up early.

''I didn't want to keep fighting over millions of dollars that, frankly, due to two franchises, I don't need. (I told you it wasn't relatable, don't hate me).''
New York Comic Con: Limitless star says Bradley Cooper may not be the big bad | EW.com

Quote:
Bradley Cooper was the hero of Limitless, but on the CBS adaptation of the 2011 hit, Cooper’s Eddie Morra has become a more ominous figure. So does that make him the season’s villain?

Speaking to EW at New York Comic Con on Sunday, Limitless star Jake McDorman, who plays Brian Finch on the new show, was unsure.

“I think from Brian’s perspective, there are some sinister elements to Eddie,” McDorman said. “I think Eddie Mora has a plan. You saw the inception of it in the movie. He accumulated a lot of money on Wall Street, and by the end of the movie he moved into politics and was just starting to run for senator. This is four years later. We don’t know how much that plan has germinated or what it has germinated into. From the small sliver we’re seeing from Brian’s perspective, [Eddie is] definitely very powerful and very scary.”

Airing Tuesdays on CBS, Limitless is about what happens when a mild-mannered man takes the mind-expanding drug NZT and is pushed into helping the FBI solve cases. Itt’s that service aspect separates Brian from his movie counterpart, who took the drug as a way to improve his own standing in life.

“In the movie, what [Eddie] used the pill to do was a self-serving angle,” McDorman said. “Where Brian is using it to help people. And he’s now trapped in a situation where he has to do it over and over and over.”

Cooper, who is executive producer on the series, will return to Limitless for a guest appearance on Oct. 27. Check out McDorman and costar Jennifer Carpenter discussing the show and the exact make-up of the NZT pills in the video above.
Bradley Cooper Reacts to Jennifer Lawrence’s Wage Inequality Op-Ed Piece | Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence : Just Jared

Quote:
Bradley Cooper is sharing his thoughts on the op-ed piece that Jennifer Lawrence wrote about wage inequality in Hollywood.

The 40-year-old actor, who is mentioned in the piece, did not read the open letter before the interview took place, but he still shared his thoughts on the topic.

“One thing I could say is that’s interesting because if you think that you only deserve a certain amount and that’s not correct, it’s about changing that mindset and sticking up for yourself the way that Sienna did,” Bradley told E! News. “So that’s a great thing.”

Bradley was referring to his Burnt co-star Sienna Miller, who recently said that she turned down a Broadway play because she was to be paid less than half of what her male co-star was to receive for the same amount of work.

Click inside to watch the video of Bradley Cooper’s interview…
Bradley Cooper Stands by Jennifer Lawrence Over Equal Pay in Hollywood: 'There Is a Double Standard'

Quote:
As Jennifer Lawrence speaks out on the gender wage gap in Hollywood, at least one of her American Hustle co-stars is standing by her side.

Bradley Cooper spoke with ET on Tuesday, the same day that Lawrence's op-ed -- titled "Why Do These Dudes Make More Than Me?" -- hit the web.

"There's a double standard in the whole world, yeah, for sure. This is just one aspect," Cooper said while promoting his new film, Burnt, which reunites the actor with his American Sniper co-star, Sienna Miller. "Anytime there's a place where a voice can come out and be outspoken -- something Sienna did, or Jennifer -- that's great. ... I think it is making a difference."

Earlier this year, hacked emails from Sony Pictures revealed that Lawrence was paid significantly less than her male co-stars (Christian Bale, Jeremy Renner and Cooper) in the film American Hustle.

"When the Sony hack happened and I found out how much less I was being paid than the lucky people with dicks, I didn't get mad at Sony. I got mad at myself," Lawrence, who won her first Oscar in 2013 for Silver Linings Playbook, wrote in her essay. "I failed as a negotiator because I gave up early. I didn't want to keep fighting over millions of dollars that, frankly, due to two franchises, I don't need."

She added that, "I didn’t want to seem 'difficult' or 'spoiled.' At the time, that seemed like a fine idea, until I saw the payroll on the Internet and realized every man I was working with definitely didn’t worry about being 'difficult' or 'spoiled.'"

Today, Cooper says he's glad Lawrence is making her voice heard. "I love strong women," he said. "That's a very attractive thing."

Miller has her own unique perspective on the gender pay gap in entertainment. The actress revealed just last month that she turned down a Broadway gig because she was offered "less than half" of what her male co-star was to receive.

"I feel like [women] won't get those jobs unless they capitulate, and that's the truth," Miller told ET on Tuesday. "I don't think it's diva-ish to expect if you're doing the same job as someone to be paid the same thing. ... I understand the different value of people commercially, but what it means if you do start to fight back is that you will not get that job. And if you love that job and you're passionate about it, that's a really hard thing to relinquish.

"But it's going to take sacrifice, it is," she continued. "It's not about the money, it's the principle."

Fellow feminist Emma Watson also voiced her support for Lawrence on Tuesday, tweeting, "O Jennifer Lawrence I love you so," and quoting a line from Lawrence's op-ed.

In September of last year, the Harry Potter star delivered a powerful speech on the floor of the UN to launch a new gender equality initiative. HeforShe advocates for total equality between men and women without the use of negative rhetoric, while encouraging men to join the cause. See the moment in the video below.

Donna
Old 10-14-2015, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

surprises me that's still the case.
Old 10-14-2015, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for all the articles.

Bradley Cooper Reacts to His ‘Engagement’ to Amy Schumer (Video) | Bradley Cooper, Sienna Miller : Just Jared

Quote:
Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller participate in a Q&A at a screening of their film Burnt held at the iPic Westwood on Tuesday (October 13) in Westwood, Calif.

This weekend, Amy Schumer joked during her SNL opening monologue that she and the 40-year-old actor were engaged.

Access Hollywood sat down with Bradley and congratulated him on the “news.”

“I thought it was gonna be a secret. But she just decided to let the cat out of the bag,” Bradley joked. “I texted with her after. I was like, ‘That was hilarious.’”

Watch the interview below!

Old 10-15-2015, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome. Thanks for the article.

Bradley Cooper, Sienna Miller and Emma Watson Show Support For Jennifer Lawrence's Gender Pay Inequality Essay | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Bradley Cooper, Sienna Miller and Emma Watson Show Support For Jennifer Lawrence's Gender Pay Inequality Essay

'Burnt' co-stars Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller are among those showing support for Lawrence's essay.

Hollywood stars including Bradley Cooper, Sienna Miller and Emma Watson have declared their support for Jennifer Lawrence’s essay on gender pay inequality in the film industry.

Miller and Cooper, who were interviewed on the red carpet at the premiere of their new movie Burnt on Wednesday (October 14th), both weighed in on the article that Lawrence published via Lena Dunham’s newsletter Lenny the previous day.

33 year old Miller revealed that she once turned down a play because she was offered less than half the pay of her male co-star – in a two-person production. She told E! News that she reluctantly did “what we have to start doing, unfortunately, at the expense of our creative dreams… …I walked away from a play I wanted to do because I was offered less than half of what the other man was offered and it was just the two of us.”

Cooper, who has featured alongside Lawrence on the big screen on many occasions in the past, admitted that while he had not read her essay, he supported the sentiment.

“One thing I could say is that's interesting because if you think that you only deserve a certain amount and that's not correct, it's about changing that mindset and sticking up for yourself the way that Sienna did,” he said, “so that’s a great thing.”

On social media, a number of female actors displayed their support for Lawrence, such as Jessica Chastain, Emma Watson and director Elizabeth Banks.

Tuesday’s article via Dunham’s website saw Lawrence express her dismay at finding out how much less she was being paid than her male co-stars on American Hustle, after the Sony e-mail leak at the end of 2014.

Though she didn’t name the movie itself, she mentioned that Cooper, Jeremy Renner and Christian Bale “all fought and succeeded in negotiating powerful deals for themselves,” adding that she “failed as a negotiator” and “got mad at myself” because she “gave up early”.

Donna
Old 10-17-2015, 04:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Bradley is going to be on the Ellen Show Monday.

Bradley Cooper to be dog's inner voice in 'A Dog's Purpose' | Business Standard News

Quote:
Actor Bradley Cooper is in talks to become the the inner voice of a dog in Dreamworks' "A Dog's Purpose".

The film is based on W Bruce Cameron's 2010 novel of the same name and is an inspirational story of one devoted dog finding his purpose in the lives of the humans he loves, said The Hollywood Reporter.

The novel is written in the voice of a dog who is reincarnated several times and is given names like Toby, Bailey, Ellie, Bear and Buddy by his human owners.

"The Cider House Rules" director, Lasse Hallstrom is helming the project.

Cameron, Cathryn Michon and Audrey Wells have penned the screenplay.

The film stars Dennis Quaid, Britt Robertson, KJ Apa, Juliet Rylance, Peggy Lipton, Pooch Hall and John Ortiz.
Bradley Cooper | Bradley Cooper 'is a good chef' | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Hollywood star Bradley Cooper is a ''very good cook, according to his instructor.

Bradley Cooper's cooking instructor thinks he's ''very good'' in the kitchen.

Acclaimed British chef Marcus Wareing, who helped the four-time Oscar nominee to prepare to play a troubled chef in his upcoming film 'Burnt,' admits he was amazed the actor was able to learn his techniques so quickly.

The two-Michelin-star holder said: ''He'd watch me dress a plate and copy it almost identically. I'd stand back and think, 'It's taken me all my life to get here and you just do it straight away!' He's very good.

''My team wrote all the recipes and menus and made sure it was represented the way a chef and a kitchen would have really worked.''

The 'Great British Menu' star also thinks ''Bradley will inspire young people to want to become chefs and work in this amazing industry''.

Bradley recently revealed he spent most of his life in the kitchen before becoming an actor.

The 40-year-old star said: ''I worked for most of my life as a cook. When I was 15, I was a busboy at a Greek restaurant and then I worked as a prep cook through college. My mother's side is Italian, so I grew up cooking all the time with my grandmother.

''Thank God the role was a chef, because I didn't have much time to prep. There's no stunt double. Everything in there I'm cooking.''

Donna
Old 10-19-2015, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

'American Sniper' Fake Baby: Bradley Cooper Laughs, Jokes He Wiggled Arm to Save Money - Hollywood Reporter

Quote:
The actor says he joked to the crew, in character as Chris Kyle, "I'm gonna save y'all a hundred thousand dollars [on CGI]" by wiggling his thumb to move the baby's arm.

If you're one of the many people who noticed and laughed at the fake baby in Clint Eastwood's American Sniper, you're not alone.

Star Bradley Cooper still thinks it's hilarious that they used "a plastic baby," as he described it, on the Oscar-winning film.

Cooper laughed, hysterically at times, as he recalled the experience of working with the doll on Monday's Ellen.

Host Ellen DeGeneres brought up the controversy by explaining that she talked to Cooper's American Sniper co-star Sienna Miller, who also appears with him in the upcoming Burnt, about the fake baby when Miller was on Ellen last Tuesday.

DeGeneres said that Miller indicated Eastwood "didn't want a real baby because they're not predictable, and you'd save time [with a doll]."

She then played a clip of that appearance, in which Miller also laughs as she watches footage from the scene of Cooper as Chris Kyle cradling his daughter, in which many moviegoers noticed that a doll was used instead of a real baby.

READ MORE 'American Sniper's' Fake Baby Mocked by Critics, Moviegoers
"Watch him wiggle the arm. Look, to try and make it look like a live baby, he does a wiggle with the arm," Miller said, pointing out when Cooper moved his thumb to get the baby's arm to move.

Seeing that, Cooper collapsed back into his chair laughing and started applauding: "I love it. It's true."

Cooper added that he "couldn't believe that we were working with a plastic baby ... I was just like, this is nuts."

He said that he joked to the crew, as Chris Kyle, before he used his thumb to move the arm, "I'm gonna save y'all a hundred thousand dollars."

"You know you have to CGI the hand movements?" he said. "I was like, 'Watch this. Eat your heart out, Muppets.' "

Later Cooper added, "I mean you're with a plastic baby. The suspension of disbelief is massive."

Watch him laugh about the fake baby and show off his Eastwood impression in the video below.

In her appearance, Miller said that the "animatronic" doll "looked like something from Alien."

She explains that it was supposed to move, but for some reason Cooper was the one trying to get it to look lifelike.

"It was actually really well made," Miller said. "And there was a guy with a remote that could move it, but maybe it just didn't work on that day."
WATCH: Three Bradley Cooper Videos to Satisfy Your Man Crush Cravings | Celebuzz

Quote:
Watching videos of Bradley Cooper is like eating Chinese takeout: You’re somehow always hungry for more.

Our appetite for Bradley Cooper can be described by the infamous Mean Girls Mathlete solution of “the limit does not exist”. Coop’s been all over the radar between unwittingly marrying Amy Schumer, killing it as a feminist, and being delicious in general.

Have we worked up an appetite for more servings of this slab of man meat? Good. Test how much Bradley Cooper can stomach with three courses of his latest appearances on the small screen.

Start off with an appetizer round of Cooper repping the Eagles in this NFL promo.

For your entrée, please enjoy Bradley feeding imaginary squirrels as American Sniper’s director, Clint Eastwood, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

Finally, for dessert, indulge on Ellen DeGeneres handling Cooper’s carrot and licking his fingers ever so gently.

Burnt, starring Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller, hits theaters on October 29.
Bradley Cooper Talking About the Famous Oscars Selfie Video | POPSUGAR Celebrity

Quote:
Remember that time at the 2014 Oscars when Ellen DeGeneres, Bradley Cooper, and a bunch of other huge stars broke the Internet with their selfie? Well, more than a year and a half later, Bradley and Ellen rehashed the hilarious backstory behind the most retweeted photo of all time. Bradley made an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Monday, and as it turns out, the selfie wasn't Ellen's plan all along, and Bradley technically "ruined" her joke. The misunderstanding, of course, led to a different — albeit beautiful and epic — outcome. Get the full story in the video above, then watch Ellen try to cook with Bradley's arms.
Bradley Cooper condemns Hollywood gender pay gap and now negotiates salary together with female co-stars - Celebrity News - Digital Spy

Quote:
Bradley Cooper condemns Hollywood gender pay gap and now negotiates salary together with female co-stars

Bradley Cooper has revealed that he is now negotiating salaries together with his female co-stars.

The Hollywood star said he was appalled when he learned how much Amy Adams was paid for American Hustle, when Sony emails were leaked last year.

Bradley Cooper backs Jennifer Lawrence over her letter on gender pay inequality

"She worked every day on that movie and got paid nothing," he told Reuters, and suggested that Adams should have earned the most, adding: "It's really horrible, actually. It's almost embarrassing."

On teaming up with actresses to negotiate pay before joining any project, he said: "I don't know where it's changing otherwise, but that's something that I could do.

"Usually, you don't talk about the financial stuff. You have people. But you know what? It's time to start doing that."

Amy Adams in American Hustle

Cooper also praised Jennifer Lawrence - another American Hustle co-star - for her short article in which she voiced her frustration about being paid less than the male actors on the movie.

"I didn't get mad at Sony. I got mad at myself," she wrote. "I didn't want to seem 'difficult' or 'spoiled'. At the time, that seemed like a fine idea, until I saw the payroll on the internet and realized every man I was working with definitely didn't worry about being 'difficult' or 'spoiled'."

Cooper hopes that the piece will inspire others - including Adams - to speak more about the widespread issue.
ETA;

Bradley Cooper Gives Ellen DeGeneres a Hilarious Helping Hand in the Kitchen! (Video) | Bradley Cooper, Ellen DeGeneres, Sienna Miller : Just Jared

Quote:
Bradley Cooper shows off his cooking skills while acting as Ellen DeGeneres‘ hands for a segment on the talk show host’s latest episode, airing Monday (October 19).

During the interview, the 40-year-old actor opened up about the legendary selfie that he took at the Oscars the year Ellen hosted the show.

Also on Monday, Bradley‘s Burnt co-star Sienna Miller was spotted out and about in New York City while making appearances at Good Morning America and SiriusXM.
Bradley Cooper | Bradley Cooper Calls On Filmmakers To Help End Hollywood Gender Pay Disparity | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Bradley Cooper Is Calling For More "Transparency" In The Way Movie Deals Are Made In An Effort To End Hollywood's Gender Pay Dispute.

The actor's American Hustle co-star Jennifer Lawrence recently wrote an article about gender inequality in Lena Dunham's feminist blog, Lenny Letter, and admitted she was mad at herself for failing to fight for more money.

In the piece, titled Why Do I Make Less Than My Male Co-Stars?, Lawrence recalls finding out about the huge salary differences between her and co-stars like Cooper following the Sony Pictures hack attack last year (14), when producers' emails were leaked online.

She wrote, "When the Sony hack happened and I found out how much less I was being paid than the lucky people with d**ks, I didn't get mad at Sony. I got mad at myself. I failed as a negotiator because I gave up early. I didn't want to keep fighting over millions of dollars that, frankly, due to two franchises, I don't need."

Cooper's American Sniper and Burnt co-star, Sienna Miller, has also been vocal about the pay disparity between the sexes, revealing she walked away from a Broadway play after discovering she was to be paid less than half of what her male counterpart in the production was to receive.

Cooper recently applauded Miller for standing up for herself, and now he is encouraging film bosses to adopt a new way of doing business to make it fair for all involved.

He tells U.S. breakfast show Good Morning America, "You know, the idea of transparency is something that obviously would be beneficial. It's something you never talk about. You never hear about what somebody else is making when you're making a movie. Maybe it shouldn't be (hard to talk about), you know?

"In terms of today, it's so hard to get movies made, you're definitely... having (financial) conversations with your agent about 'take a cut' or 'do this' or 'put money over here', so why not say, 'OK, well, what's everybody making?' Let's make sure it's as equal as we can make it."

And he tells WENN, "I'm not aware of what anyone else gets unless you're approached to give some of your money; to make a movie is getting harder and harder and people are paying less and less and people are always taking pay cuts. That's my experience. So the only time you ever find out what anybody else makes is when you have to divvy up the pie so someone else can come on the movie.

"Why not just be transparent and say, 'Here's the pie. Let's divvy it up'."
Bradley Cooper | The Things They Say: 4986499 | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
"I literally couldn't believe we were working with the plastic baby. I was like, 'This is nuts! Eat your heart out, Muppets'. I have to say, I grew to be very fond of that (doll). I fell in love with that plastic thing." Bradley Cooper on his scenes with a fake baby in American Sniper.
Bradley Cooper | Bradley Cooper Struggled With Elephant Man Weightloss On 'Foodie' Burnt Set | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Bradley Cooper Picked The Worse Time To Make A Foodie Movie When He Started Work On Burnt, Because He Was Trying To Lose Weight For The Elephant Man.

The American Sniper star admits it was tough being around scrumptious food while he was trying to shed 40 pounds (18.1 kilograms) for the play.

"The food on set was unbelievable," he tells WENN. "We were cooking and the way they set it up was (real-life chef) Marcus Wareing created the dishes and then we would have recipes.

"All the other cooks were not extra actors; they were cooks that work in Michelin star restaurants around London. We were cooking the food, so we were eating the food. In between takes we would eat a lot of the meat.

"I was trying to lose 40 pounds, so it was kind of a nightmare to do a cooking movie in between. You'll see scenes in the movie where my face is two inches wider than other times because we shot out of sequence."

But Cooper wouldn't have missed the chance to work alongside Wareing, the owner of one of London's top restaurants.

He admits the masterchef and his team turned him into an oyster shucker.

"I shucked 60 oysters," the actor laughs. "There's no double in the whole movie. In fact they did this thing where the guy loosened about 10 of them but we got through them in seconds. I had this stupid idea that I'd bring the bag of oysters, which wasn't pre-shucked. That was the first day of shooting.

"If you're ever gonna slice your hand, it's shucking an oyster. I even said to (director) John Wells, 'Bro, just to let you know, if this goes south you better find a lot of other stuff to shoot!'"

In the film, Cooper plays a fallen chef attempting to rebuild his reputation.
Bradley Cooper’s ‘Burnt’ Gets Slight Change in Release Plans | Bradley Cooper, Daniel Bruhl, Sam Keeley, Sienna Miller, Uma Thurman : Just Jared

Quote:
Bradley Cooper looks so handsome while walking the red carpet at the premiere of his movie Burnt on Tuesday (October 20) at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City.

The 40-year-old actor was joined at the event by co-stars Sienna Miller, Uma Thurman, Daniel Bruhl, and Sam Keeley. Earlier in the day, they were all seen at a press conference for the movie.

It was just announced that Burnt‘s limited release has been canceled and the film will instead open in wide release on October 30. The movie was originally set to debut in a limited amount of theaters on October 23.

FYI: Sienna is wearing a Rodarte dress and Christian Louboutin shoes.

Donna

Last edited by Donna K.; 10-20-2015 at 07:24 PM
Old 10-21-2015, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Limitless: Bradley Cooper Returns to TV Show : People.com

Quote:
Bradley Cooper is making his return to Limitless.

On Tuesday, Cooper reprises his role as Sen. Eddie Morra, whom viewers saw rise to power in the 2011 film and were reintroduced to in the Limitless premiere. PEOPLE has the the exclusive first look at the actor on set with star Jake McDorman (Brian Finch).

"Brian gets into a moral dilemma, where he's being asked to do something he doesn't want to do," McDorman, 29, tells PEOPLE. "That goes against the wishes of Eddie Morra."

In the show, Cooper's character has supplied Brian with an antidote to the brain boosting drug NTZ, allowing him to take it without any nasty side effects. In return, he's had to do some favors for Eddie.

"As Brian comes into direct opposition with Eddie's agenda, you see them saying, 'We can always not give you this,' " he says.

McDorman and Cooper became close on the set of American Sniper, where they shared a number of emotional scenes, including Cooper's Chris Kyle visiting McDorman's Ryan "Biggles" Job in the hospital.

"You always learn so much when you work with somebody of Bradley's caliber," says McDorman. "You can always relax as an actor when you know you're doing a scene with somebody that's more experienced or that you can trust is going to be on their game, because it makes you better."

McDorman jokes he always seems to be in immense amounts of pain anytime he has a scene with Cooper – be it in American Sniper or the upcoming episode of Limitless.

"I'm like, 'Dude, if I'm ever really in the hospital, you better be there. Somehow every time you show up, I'm wincing in pain,' " he jokes.

Cooper, who is an executive producer on Limitless, campaigned for McDorman to get the role, and the actor says he'll always be appreciative of that.

"I was grateful to be in a movie with him once, let alone him lending his time to me on so many different occasions,' says McDorman. "It's the greatest gift he could ever have given me. I've learned so much."

Limitless airs Tuesdays (10 p.m. ET) on CBS.
Bradley Cooper Talks Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Relationship : People.com

Quote:
Bradley Cooper is setting the record straight on who he isn't dating.

In an interview on The Howard Stern Show Wednesday, the Burnt actor assured the host that despite getting close to Jennifer Lawrence while working on three films together, the two have maintained a platonic relationship.

When Stern asked Cooper, 40, if the two were ever going to sleep together, he quickly replied: "Never."

Stern also asked if Lawrence's age (25) had anything to do with it – as Cooper had previously stated – but he clarified that their 15-year age gap wasn't an issue.

"I said that once on a red carpet just as a diffuse thing and then it became a thing because the girl I was seeing (Suki Waterhouse) was as young as she was," he explained.

Instead, the reason is simple: they are simply too good of friends.

"It just didn't happen," he said. "It's not the way we are together."

Cooper also explained his now famous "relationship" with Amy Schumer, in which she announced that they were dating during her Saturday Night Live opening monologue.

"I don't know how Hollywood works, but I'm pretty sure that I'm dating Bradley Cooper," Schumer joked after telling a story about hanging out with the actor at the Time 100 Gala. She explained that every time she would get up to leave, he would ask her to stay. So of course that meant they were dating.

When Stern pressed the actor – who is currently linked to model Irina Shayk – on his thoughts about the bit, he said he loved it because it was all a joke. Calling Schumer's performance "amazing," Cooper admitted that he watched the monologue after his publicist alerted him to it.

But he said their relationship is in fact platonic, and that the bit was all in the name of comedy: "[Schumer's] very attractive," said Cooper. "She wasn't [hitting on me] either."

Cooper also recalled the first time they met, when Schumer, 34, yelled his name across the carpet at the MTV Movie Awards, calling it an "awkward exchange."

"It was like, 'Who is this person screaming at me?' " he said.

The next time her saw her at the Time 100 event, he wanted to make up for their bad first impression. But in the end, he was the one who ended up feeling like he was getting a little creepy.

"All that stuff of her getting called and me saying no, no, no – that really happened. I thought I was getting a little creepy because I was making her stay," he admitted.
ETA:

Bradley Cooper Would ‘Never’ Sleep With Jennifer Lawrence | Bradley Cooper, Howard Stern, Jennifer Lawrence : Just Jared

Quote:
Bradley Cooper is decked out in blue while keeping a straight face in Tribeca on Wednesday afternoon (October 21) in New York City.

That same day, the 40-year-old actor stopped by Howard Stern‘s radio show where he was asked about his relationship with Jennifer Lawrence and said they would “never” sleep together.

“It just didn’t happen,” Bradley said. “It’s not the way we are together.”

He also confirmed it has nothing to do with her age, saying, “I said that once on a red carpet just as a diffuse thing and then it became a thing because the girl I was seeing [Suki Waterhouse] was as young as she was.”

Meanwhile, Bradley also addressed Amy Schumer‘s funny bit about him in her Saturday Night Live monologue.

“She is very attractive,” Bradley said. “We had an awkward exchange at the MTV Movie Awards when we didn’t know each other…All that stuff of her getting called and me saying no, no, no – that really happened. I thought I was getting a little creepy because I was making her stay.”

Listen to both interview clips below!
Bradley Cooper | Bradley Cooper would 'never' date Jennifer Lawrence | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Bradley Cooper says he would ''never'' sleep with Jennifer Lawrence despite starring in three movies with her because they are just friends.

Bradley Cooper says he would ''never'' sleep with Jennifer Lawrence.

The 'Burnt' star, who is dating Russian model Irina Shayk, has appeared in three films alongside the Oscar-winning beauty, 25, but insists they have never been tempted to take their friendship further.

Asked if they were ever going to hook up, the 40-year-old actor said: ''Never.''

Bradley, who split from 24-year-old model Suki Waterhouse earlier this year after two years of dating, previously suggested Jennifer was much too young for him, but says their 15-year age gap isn't the reason they have never gotten together in real life.

He told Howard Stern on his SiriusXM radio show: ''I said that once on a red carpet just as a diffuse thing and then it became a thing because the girl I was seeing was as young as she was.

''It just didn't happen. It's not the way we are together.''

Meanwhile, Bradley thinks Amy Schumer is ''very attractive'' and is worried he creeped her out after she joked they were dating on 'Saturday Night Live' because he refused to let her leave his side at the Time 100 Gala last April.

He explained: ''All that stuff of her getting called and me saying no, no, no - that really happened. I thought I was getting a little creepy because I was making her stay.''

Donna

Last edited by Donna K.; 10-22-2015 at 04:16 AM
Old 10-22-2015, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Limitless: Bradley Cooper Returns to TV Show : People.com

Bradley Cooper Talks Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Relationship : People.com

ETA:

Bradley Cooper Would ‘Never’ Sleep With Jennifer Lawrence | Bradley Cooper, Howard Stern, Jennifer Lawrence : Just Jared

Bradley Cooper | Bradley Cooper would 'never' date Jennifer Lawrence | Contactmusic.com

ETAA:

Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk, Beyoncé and Jay Z: Watch for the Latest Scoop on Hollywood’s Hottest Couples! on E! News | E! Online

Quote:
Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk just proved they are the cutest couple!

The gorgeous pair was spotted out and about in New York City this week, holding hands and looking happier than ever.

Relationship rumors about Bradley and Irina started flying back in April 2015 after they were spotted on a Broadway date. Things have clearly heated up with the couple over the past couple of months, they've been spotted making out multiple times!

So what's all this talk about him and Amy Schumer becoming an item?

Watch the E! News clip above to hear what Bradley had to say about the Amy's dating comments! Plus, get the scoop on Beyoncé and Jay Z's Broadway date!

Donna
Old 10-24-2015, 04:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Bradley Cooper Makes Splashy 'Limitless' Return, Continues Bromance With Jake McDorman

Quote:
ET got a front row seat to Bradley Cooper's bromance with Limitless star Jake McDorman when we dropped by the set as they shot the sixth episode, featuring Cooper.

"I learn so much from Bradley all the time," McDorman admitted. "He's so involved in the process in front of the camera and behind the camera that I just really have learned a hell of a lot from being around him."

"He's crushing it," Cooper gushed.

McDorman plays Cooper's successor on the mind-bending CBS thriller, based on the 2011 big-screen hit. In the TV adaptation, struggling twentysomething Brian Finch (McDorman) is introduced to the mysterious drug, NZT, by an old acquaintance. His life is forever changed when the drug makes him "the smartest person in the world."

"You're on the verge of having a life that most people can't even begin to imagine," Cooper tells McDorman in a clip.

McDorman said one of the things that drew him to the project was the origin story of how NZT was created and Cooper dished on how writers came up with the name of their fictional miracle drug for the movie.

"We were batting around like 30 different combinations of three letters and NZT just sounded right," Cooper said. "You realize that people are going to say it many times in the movie, so what's a combination of letters that isn't so annoying?"

Watch Cooper on Limitless Tuesday night at 10 ET/PT on CBS.
https://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-.../view?id=43786

Quote:
CBS has given a full-season, 22-episode order to LIMITLESS, the #2 most-watched new show of the television season.

“We’re excited how LIMITLESS continues to evolve creatively each week and stand out with its unique style of storytelling,” said Glenn Geller, President, CBS Entertainment. “It’s off to a strong start in a highly competitive environment.”

LIMITLESS is this season’s #2 new series, delivering 11.43 million viewers. In adults 18-49, it is averaging 2.4/08, up +9% from last year’s time period. The freshman drama has won its Tuesday 10:00-11:00 PM time period in viewers every week since its premiere. Also, it’s one of CBS’s top series in multi-platform viewing, including a series premiere that saw its audience increase +79% and its adults 18-49 rating jump +132% from its live plus same day average.*

About LIMITLESS:

LIMITLESS stars Jake McDorman, Jennifer Carpenter, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio and Hill Harper. Craig Sweeny, Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci, Heather Kadin, Marc Webb, Bradley Cooper, Todd Phillips, Ryan Kavanaugh, Tucker Tooley and Tom Forman are executive producers for CBS Television Studios in association with K/O Paper Products and Relativity Television.
Bradley Cooper | The Things They Say: 4991332 | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
"My grandfather was a cop in Philly (Philadelphia) and then towards the end of his run he started a garlic business. He would package garlic and he would sell it to local vendors. He did it out of his basement." Bradley Cooper's grandfather was a garlic guru when the actor was growing up.
Burnt Offered Bradley Cooper A Tasty Role | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
American Sniper Bradley Cooper talks pots and pans in new movie Burnt

After beefing up for his role in American Sniper, Bradley Cooper and his costar Sienna Miller both headed straight into the kitchen for Burnt, in which Cooper plays a disgraced chef trying to recapture his Michelin-starred glory days.

BurntBradley Cooper is a chef trying to recapture his Michelin Star in 'Burnt'

Not only was it a chance to come down from the physical intensity of American Sniper, but it took him back to his childhood while learning some useful new skills. "When I was a kid I would screw up cooking with my grandmother," he laughs. "It was an Italian family, so cooking was a huge part of it. Being around food is very soothing to me. My grandfather had a garlic business. So basically I'd been doing research since I was a kid!"

Before making Burnt, Cooper didn't think of himself as much of a cook, so he consulted celebrity chefs to prepare for the role. "I had access to Marco Pierre White, Marcus Wareing, Gordon Ramsay and Clare Smyth. These are all Michelin-starred chefs," he says. "I actually learned how much I can't cook by doing this film. You sit through one session with Clare Smyth and you realise this is a level of execution that's world-class. To get three Michelin stars is literally almost impossible. The level of perfection, discipline and sacrifice is incredible."

These chefs inspired his portrayal of the film's character Adam Jones. "I created a guy I see as a mixture of the three guys I studied: Marcus Wareing, Gordon Ramsey and Marco Pierre White," Cooper says. "He's a combination. Little things he does, physical things, are basically things I stole from all three of those guys. It wasn't conscious, but going back and watching the movie I see it."

Up next, Cooper will reteam with Jennifer Lawrence for a fourth time in the biopic Joy, after Silver Linings Playbook, American Hustle and Serena. But he says that their romantic chemistry is on-screen only. "It just didn't happen," he told radio host Howard Stern when asked about a backstage romance. "It's not the way we are together."

Listen to clips from the interview below:
ETA:

Bradley Cooper & Irina Shayk Arrive in Paris Together | Bradley Cooper, Irina Shayk : Just Jared

Quote:
Bradley Cooper goes incognito in a baseball cap while touching down at Charles de Gaulle Airport on Saturday (October 24) in Paris, France.

The 40-year-old Burnt actor was joined by his girlfriend, Irina Shayk, as they made their way through customs.

Earlier in the week, Bradley stopped by Howard Stern‘s radio show where he opened up about why he would never hook up with his frequent co-star Jennifer Lawrence.

Be sure to check out Burnt in theaters on October 30!
Bradley Cooper | Bradley Cooper's Cousin Cost Him Superhero Role | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Bradley Cooper's Cousin Cost The Actor A Leading Role In A Superhero Movie By Taking His Place At An Audition.

The Silver Linings Playbook's relative, Colin, was visiting him in Los Angeles and Bradley decided to give him a taste of the audition process, so took him to a try out for an unnamed blockbuster.

But when Cooper dashed to the restroom, cousin Colin decided to represent him when his name was called.

"I come back out... and he's gone," the actor tells U.S. chat show host Jimmy Kimmel. "I said (to an assistant), 'Have you seen, like, a stout Italian man?' and her face just went, like, completely white... He was in the room. I walk in and he's taking the meeting.

"I'm like, 'Colin?' and he's like, 'Bro (sic), I dunno what's going on!' The studio head, he did not hit a beat, he's like, 'Oh Bradley, hey!' The director... pitched the idea to both of us."

Donna

Last edited by Donna K.; 10-25-2015 at 07:04 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top