Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2015, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bradley Cooper Appreciation Thread #7: He Brights Our Lives With His Smile and Blue Eyes!!

Bradley Cooper Appreciation Thread #7: He Brights Our Lives With His Smile and Blue Eyes!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to the appreciation thread for the great actor who is popular for his roles on Alias (Will Tippin) and Jack & Bobby (Tom Wexler Graham). Feel free to show your love for him and his work here.

Bradley Cooper's Profile

credit

Links:
@ Fan Forum
Will Tippin Alias
Tom Wexler Graham Thread Jack & Bobby
Jack Bourdain, Kitchen Confidential

General
Bradley-Cooper.com
Intrigue, Bradley Cooper's Fan Listing
S T E L L A Click Video, then check out "Raking Leaves" and "Yoga"

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Melissa

Previous threads:
Bradley Cooper Appreciation: He's our yummy, blue-eyed wonder.
Bradley Cooper Appreciation #2 We're hopping all over FF just for him!
Bradley Cooper Appreciation #3: He has his own show, now let's get him his own board!
Bradley Cooper Appreciation Thread #5: Because We Can't Wait To See Bradley On Screen Again!
Bradley Cooper Appreciation Thread #6: Not Only Is Bradley Gorgeous, He Is Multi-talented!!

Fans:
1. Groovy_Chick
2. MissCongeniality
3. thegreenlight
4. Jeanene
5. Enigma
6. Lennie1984
7. Melis
8. ღEmrys
9. Ophelia_Grace
10. dololo
11. taysgurl
12. quin611
13. alexis bledel the best
14. Ghost.Of.You
15. BreanBamonFan
16. sethamgal
17. phyco52
18. Melissa1026
19. Donna L. Crawford
20. Jade Lizabetta Lautner
21. OnlyException
22. Stay Strongღ
23. hiddleskittlesღ
24. fragileღheart
25. FollowYourღ
26. ryanforever
27. baelfire24
28. ManhattanBabe
29. JMRamos
30. heart devoured
31. hilery00

Latest news:

------

------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Lizabetta Lautner (View Post)
I heard some bad reviews, but I would see it in the dollar theater too.

Bradley Cooper | Pharrell hits Glastonbury Festival | Contactmusic.com
------

http://www.justjared.com/2015/06/29/...le/?ref=footer

Quote:
The sequel for the smash hit movie Guardians of the Galaxy has officially received a title!

“Yes, the official title for the @Guardians sequel is GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2. Nice detective work, @colliderfrosty, etc! You got us!” director James Gunn tweeted.

The detective work is in reference to Collider‘s article that mentioned the title as revealed by Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige during a recent press day.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, which will reunite Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Vin Diesel, Bradley Cooper, and Dave Bautista, will hit theaters on May 5, 2017.

Last edited by Jade Lizabetta Lautner; 07-01-2015 at 06:46 PM
Old 06-30-2015, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Tom Holland

TFTNT, Jade. The top of the OP needs to be changed. Thanks for the news.

16 Things We Want to See on Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Quote:
We have been filling our gournal journal with hopes for a follow-up to Wet Hot American Summer since the cult comedy premiered in 2001. Now, 14 years later, Netflix is finally making our dreams a reality with an eight-episode prequel series, First Day of Camp.

Michael Showalter, Paul Rudd, Bradley Cooper, Amy Poehler and the rest of our favorite fake 16-year-olds will all return for the series, which will take place on the first day of camp at Camp Firewood in 1981.

Normally, our gournal journal is only for three people - me, myself and I - but in honor of First Day of Camp's upcoming release, we're going to share with you our 16 deepest wishes for the anticipated series.

Watch the first trailer for Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp

1. Coop's special way with the ladies.

2. The awesome team that is Susie and Ben.

3. The story behind the Can of Vegetables.

4. A jam-packed trip to town. Because it's nice to get away, even if it's just for an hour.

5. Paul Rudd making this face.

6. A call from inside the camp.

7. More of Gene's unique proclivities.

8. A good cry.

9. Katie getting her priorities straight.

10. Awkward teenage flirtation.

11. That leads to awkward teenage make-outs.

12. Barbecue sauce.

13. An epic chase scene.

14. The perfect goodbye.

15. A rom-com worthy declaration of love.

16. Anything to take us "Higher and Higher."

All eight episodes of Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp will be released on Netflix on July 31.
Bradley Cooper & Irina Shayk Avoid Being Photographed Together During London Date Night | Bradley Cooper, Irina Shayk : Just Jared

Quote:
Bradley Cooper rocks a cap while arriving at his hotel on Monday (June 29) in London, England.

The 40-year-old actor and his girlfriend Irina Shayk reportedly made a conscious effort to avoid being spotted together on the same evening.

Over the weekend, Irina was seen enjoying a fun day with a close gal pal in Paris after walking the Givenchy Fashion Show.

40+ pictures inside of Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk arriving at the same hotel after a night out in London

Donna
Old 07-01-2015, 07:04 AM
Communications Team
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team

Coop's special ways with the ladies.
wolf • vampire • dragon
chasing the sun » 🎨
Old 07-01-2015, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you, I updated the opening post. You're welcome and thank you for the article.

Old 07-02-2015, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Tom Holland

You're welcome and thanks so much.

Netflix’s ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Full Length Trailer Has Arrived – Watch Now! | Amy Poehler, Bradley Cooper, Elizabeth Banks, Paul Rudd, Trailer, Video, Wet Hot American Summer : Just Jared

Quote:
The first official full length trailer for Netflix’s Wet Hot American Summer just hit the web!

The reboot of the original cult classic stars some of the original cast with some newbies mixed in. Elizabeth Banks, Michael Ian Black, Bradley Cooper, Judah Friedlander, Janeane Garofalo, Joe Lo Truglio, Ken Marino, Christopher Meloni, Marguerite Moreau, Zak Orth, Amy Poehler, David Hyde Pierce, Jason Schwartzman, Paul Rudd, Molly Shannon, Michael Showalter, Kristen Wiig, Chris Pine, Josh Charles, Jayma Mays, John Slattery, Michaela Watkins, Lake Bell, Paul Scheer, Rob Heubel, Richard Schiff, H. Jon Benjamin, Jordan Peele, Michael Cera, David Wain, Weird Al Yankovic, and Jon Hamm are among the star studded bunch! Look out for the new episodes on Netflix on July 31.

A new poster was also just released, which you can check out below!

Donna
Old 07-03-2015, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the article and trailer.

Bradley Cooper | Bradley Cooper appeals for bone marrow doners | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Bradley Cooper has urged his fans to become bone marrow donors after being moved by the plight of a young cancer patient.

Bradley Cooper has urged his fans to become bone marrow donors.

The 'American Sniper' actor was touched by the plight of 24-year-old Anthony Michaels, who has beaten cancer three times since he was first diagnosed in 2011 and is now undergoing radiotherapy on a spine tumour after chemotherapy proved ineffective, though a bone marrow transplant is his best chance of survival.

Bradley - who was introduced to Anthony by Delete Blood Cancer DKMS - said: ''Anthony just has the gift of positivity and gratitude.

''He understands the importance of life that we tend to forget on a daily basis. But I have the feeling he was like that his whole life not just when he was plagued by this horrible disease.

''Anthony hasn't found someone who he's compatible with yet and it's such a simple test.

''I think when it's not personal and you can't relate to it, you tend to not take action. But I dare anybody to read Anthony's story and not care about him right away.''

The 40-year-old actor - whose dad died of cancer four years ago - admitted not helping Anthony wasn't an option for hi.

He added to People magazine: ''Anthony just has a genuine love of every moment that he's alive and I find that to be very compelling.

''And especially heartbreaking because he's afflicted with essentially a terminal disease.''

Meanwhile, Anthony was very impressed with the 'Hangover' star's ''selfless'' attitude.

He said: ''He was a real humble guy and he was very easy to talk to.

''I didn't think he was going to be as selfless as he was so it was a nice surprise to say the least.''

Old 07-04-2015, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Tom Holland

You're welcome and thanks for the article.

Donna
Old 07-05-2015, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome.

Old 07-08-2015, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Tom Holland

Bradley Cooper, William and Kate, David Beckham at Wimbledon | Western Morning News

Bradley Cooper attends Wimbledon as a guest of Roger Federer | Portland Sun Times

Quote:
Bradley Cooper bro-ed out at Day 9 of Wimbledon on Wednesday with polarized sunglasses, a backward hat and a toothpick dangling from his mouth in Roger Federer’s player’s box.

Cooper sat next to Roger’s wife Minka, a former Swiss tennis pro herself.

Cooper was in attendance at the 2014 Wimbledon final in which Federer took on Novak Djokovic.

For that match, he sat in the Royal Box alongside the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, David and Victoria Beckham, and fellow actors Samuel L. Jackson, Hugh Jackman, Sean Connery and Chris Hemsworth.

Federer swept aside France’s Gilles Simon in today’s match and is now set to face Andy Murray in the semifinals.

Donna
Old 07-09-2015, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the link and article.

Old 07-10-2015, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Tom Holland

You're welcome.

Donna
Old 07-13-2015, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lewis Hamilton | Lewis Hamilton's not smart enough for Wimbledon's Royal Box | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Formula One champion Lewis Hamilton wasn't allowed into the Royal Box at Wimbledon because his clothing wasn't appropriate.

Lewis Hamilton was denied access into Wimbledon's Royal Box because his clothing wasn't ''smart enough''.

The 30-year-old driving racer - who was spotted wearing a floral shirt, hat and chinos - attended the Wimbledon Tennis Men's Final between Roger Federer and Novac Djokovic on Sunday (12.07.15) but was told to leave the exclusive area because he was not wearing suitable attire, such as a jacket or tie.

A spokesperson for Lewis confirmed: ''Due to an unfortunate misunderstanding regarding the dress code at Wimbledon, Lewis is very disappointed to have missed the men's final.''

While another source from The All England Lawn Tennis Club said: ''If [Hamilton] was not adequately dressed you could infer that he would not have been let in, but we do not comment on our guests.

''If he came without a jacket, tie or shoes he would have had two choices - not staying or going to get some extra stuff. He did come but he has gone. We are not commenting further.''

Despite not being allowed into the exclusive viewing area, Lewis had earlier posted his appreciation for being invited to watch the game from the Royal Box and shared he was ''honoured'' on Instagram.

Alongside a picture of his invitation he wrote: ''On my way to Wimbledon to watch the final. Honoured to have been invited to watch the men's finals from the Royal Box (sic).''

While Lewis couldn't get into the prestigious area, actors Bradley Cooper, Benedict Cumberbatch and Hugh Grant were among the famous faces present in the box on the Centre Court.

Old 07-14-2015, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Tom Holland

Thanks for the article.

Donna
Old 07-15-2015, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome.

Jennifer Lawrence & Bradley Cooper Reunite for ‘Joy’ First Trailer – Watch Now! | Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence, Robert De Niro, Trailer, Video : Just Jared

Quote:
Jennifer Lawrence and her frequent co-star Bradley Cooper star in the brand new teaser trailer for their upcoming David O. Russell film Joy.

Here’s a synopsis of the film: Joy is the wild story of a family across four generations centered on the girl who becomes the woman who founds a business dynasty and becomes a matriarch in her own right. Betrayal, treachery, the loss of innocence and the scars of love, pave the road in this intense emotional and human comedy about becoming a true boss of family and enterprise facing a world of unforgiving commerce. Allies become adversaries and adversaries become allies, both inside and outside the family, as Joy’s inner life and fierce imagination carry her through the storm she faces. Jennifer Lawrence stars, with Robert De Niro, Bradley Cooper, Edgar Ramirez, Isabella Rossellini, Diane Ladd, and Virginia Madsen. Like David O. Russell’s previous films, Joy defies genre to tell a story of family, loyalty, and love.

The film is set for release on Christmas Day.

Old 07-16-2015, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Tom Holland

Thanks for the article.

Trailer Joy | Movie Trailers | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Joy Mangano always wanted to be an inventor and, after getting married, having three children and then getting divorced, she finally decides to follow her dream. It's often the male entrepreneurs that people remember in history, but Joy proves that women can be just as powerful as she rises to become president of her own company, Ingenious Designs, and invents the cutting edge cleaning system, 'Miracle Mop'; all while taking care of a family on her own and running into some difficult circumstances along the way. Betrayed, occasionally on the wrong side of the law and suffering from many losses, Joy is the living embodiment of what doesn't kill you makes you stronger - and with millions of dollars in sales, she's certainly stronger.

'Joy' is the forthcoming biopic based on the real life and career of a genius matriarchal entrepreneur, who literally built a business empire from nothing. Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper re-unite having previously co-starred in 'American Hustle' and 'Silver Linings Playbook', and at the helm of 'Joy' is the Oscar nominated director of both those movies, David O. Russell, who co-wrote the screenplay with Annie Mumolo ('Bridesmaids'). The film is set for release in the UK on January 1st 2016.

Donna