Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2004, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

Brad Pitt Thread - Sexiness is Brad Pitt-shaped

Welcome to the Brad Pitt thread! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Some bio:

Pitt was born December 18, 1963, in Shawnee, OK. Raised in Missouri, Pitt, the oldest of three children, was brought up in a strict Baptist household. Following his high-school graduation, he enrolled at the University of Missouri, where he studied journalism and advertising. However, after discovering his love of acting, he dropped out of college two credit hours before he could graduate and moved to Hollywood. Fearful of his parents' reaction, he told them he was going to Pasadena to study at the Art Center College of Design. Once in California, Pitt took acting classes and supported himself with a variety of odd jobs that included chauffeuring strippers to private parties, waiting tables, and wearing a giant chicken suit for a local restaurant chain. His first break came when he landed a small recurring role on Dallas and a part in a teenaged slasher movie, Cutting Class (1989), marked his inauspicious entrance into the world of feature films.

Filmography:

• Knockaround Guys/ Ocean's Eleven - 2 Pack (2004)
• Troy (2004)
• Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas (2003)
• Confessions of a Dangerous Mind (2002)
• Full Frontal (2002)
• The Mexican (2001)
• Ocean's Eleven (2001)
• Snatch (2001)
• Spy Game (2001)
• Fight Club (1999)
• Meet Joe Black (1998)
• The Dark Side of the Sun (1997)
• The Devil's Own (1997)
• Seven Years in Tibet (1997)
• Sleepers (1996)
• 12 Monkeys (1995)
• Seven (1995)
• The Favor (1994)
• Interview with the Vampire (1994)
• Legends of the Fall (1994)
• Kalifornia (1993)
• True Romance (1993)
• Cool World (1992)
• Johnny Suede (1992)
• A River Runs Through It (1992)
• Thelma & Louise (1991)
• Too Young to Die (1990)
• Across the Tracks (1989)
• Cutting Class (1988)

Cameo
• Confessions of a Dangerous Mind (2002)

• Being John Malkovich (1999)

Featured
• Full Frontal (2002)

Voice
• Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas (2003)

[ 03-24-2004: Message edited BuffyAngelFan04 ]
Old 03-24-2004, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

yeah [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] a new thread, great title and a the banner [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

gonna repost a couple of the latest things from the last thread.

Renowned architect Frank Gehry, who designed the recently-opened Walt Disney Concert Hall in downtown Los Angeles, right, and actor Brad Pitt (news) talk before a symposium of architects and architectural students to discuss the $1.2 billion revitalization plans for downtown Los Angeles, known as the Grand Avenue project, Saturday, March 13, 2004, in Los Angeles. Pitt has a personal interest in architecture. Gehry is part of the architectural team of Bunker Hill LLC, one of five contenders for the massive redevelopment project. (AP Photo/, Bunker Hill LLC, Howard Pasamanick)

Pics from the set of Mr. and Mrs.Smith
Old 03-24-2004, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Brad Pitt Is Jesse James
March 18, 2004 - Variety says Brad Pitt will star as legendary Old West outlaw Jesse James in Warner Brothers' adaptation of Ron Hansen's novel The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. The author was mistakenly called "Robert Hansen" by the trade.

Andrew Dominik (Chopper) will direct and script. Ridley & Tony Scott will produce the Western under their Scott Free shingle along with Pitt's Plan B.

Variety says Hansen's novel "focused on Robert Ford as a way to tell the James legend. Ford was a member of the James gang and started out worshipping the exploits of the fastest gun in the West. He eventually became envious and figured he'd take over the gang and garner his own reputation by shooting James in the back."

Pitt is attached to star in two other Warner Brothers films, Michael Mann's The Hatfields and the McCoys and Martin Scorsese's remake of Infernal Affairs.
http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/499/499974p1.html
Quote:
Troy Movie Review!

Contains a bit of spoilers and apparently there are still alot to be done before it´s ready for release but phew i cannot wait, cannot wait until may! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

Rumour
Quote:
Editors at the Italian fashion bible Uomo Vogue obviously think he still looks pretty good. We hear they're devoting their entire May issue to pictures of Brad modeling clothing. They're hired superhot photographer Steven Klein, who shot the much-discussed 1999 W magazine spread that featured some nude shots of Pitt.

Brad's fans can only hope for the same now that Klein is creaming up a 100-page visual narrative that will take him from Mexico to Los Angeles. Along the way Pitt is due to cut the long locks he grew for his ancient-times epic "Troy."
Old 03-24-2004, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

Script Review for Mr.and Mrs.Smith

contains spoilers, but it looks great [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

Troy pic [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] he´s just so beautiful

More pics from the set of Mr.and Mrs.Smith

Old 03-25-2004, 12:16 AM
Elite Fan

In light of all the Trop Excitement:

[img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] (Oh so sexy.)
Old 03-25-2004, 04:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Lovin' that banner and the new title for the thread.
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Those pictures are fan-freaking-tastic. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Thanks alot!!!
Old 03-26-2004, 01:40 AM
Elite Fan

Yep [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Just a random Q for you guys that my friend asked me the other day. If you could have one brad from that banner, which would you have?
Old 03-26-2004, 03:30 AM
Addicted Fan

Oh, God. *fans self* I've never been here but I'm sure glad I chanced a look because that banner and those pics are so hot. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Yeah, I've pretty much had a crush on Brad since the first time I saw him in Thelma & Louise, the first Brad movie I ever watched. Really, they don't call him the sexiest man in the world for nothing! [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]

I'm excited, I can't wait to see him in Troy and Mr and Mrs Smith, they both look great. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 03-26-2004, 04:13 AM
Master Fan

erhm the banner, the middle brad without a doubt [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and those troy pics yummie [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

yep welcome ~*coconut ice*~, that thelma and louise love scene with this well rounded behind [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]

[ 03-26-2004: Message edited ellavm ]
Old 03-26-2004, 08:26 AM
Master Fan

New Poster from Troy
Old 03-26-2004, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

Brad Pitt leaving a hairdressers in West Hollywood. 03/07/04

Old 03-27-2004, 09:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Leaving the hairdressers, he doesn't have any hair in that picture to do anything with. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

My favorite pic in the banner is the one on the far right (it has that up yours look of his I just love).

Great poster for Troy and the pictures are divine *drools non-stop until May 14*

Welcome ~*coconut ice*~ glad you dropped by. We're always glad to have another Brad addict to hang out with.
Old 03-27-2004, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, loving the new troy poster. (loving anythign wtih brads sexy face one it)

But seriously. The hairdresser pictures. I saw the first one, and I was like..okay...I can't see what he did to his hair...(if anything)...ooh! look there is a second one! Then I scroll down and the stupid tree!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Bradfan.com posted these a few days ago. I am not sure if this was posted, I found it intersting though:

Screenplay Review: “Mr. and Mrs. Smith”

Quote:
This undated script for “Mr. and Mrs. Smith” is written by Simon Kimberg (who, oddly, is listed as "David Kinberg" on IMDB.com). Principal photography for the film began in January in Los Angeles and will soon move to New York.

Robert Louis Stevenson once wrote that marriage is like “a field of battle, and not a bed of roses.” And, this adage can be no better defined than in what takes place in “Mr. and Mrs. Smith.”

Meet John and Jane Smith. On the face of it, they have a postcard-perfect suburban marriage, with John an executive in the shipping industry and Jane the owner of a temp agency. But, unbeknownst to each other, they are both playing a part, a role of convenience— they’re really for-hire assassins, working primarily for two men pitted against each other in an underworld war. In Kimberg’s script, we have a great little nugget that sustains a bubblegum pop feel throughout its 116 pages.

The screenplay is not perfect, but it’s quite an enjoyable effort nonetheless that should translate well to celluloid.

However, there is one thing that does not bode well for the production— FilmJerk.com has heard from various sources that both leads, Brad Pitt (who plays John Smith) and Angelina Jolie (Jane Smith), are suffering from a flu-like sicknesses on-set, something that was recently also picked up by the New York Post’s Page Six. As they’ve lost some shooting days because of this, I hope they’re not cramming the remainder of the filming schedule and ultimately sacrificing the script’s quality for the sake of getting the scenes done. Also factoring into this equation is that Pitt is tightly scheduled, as he begins “Ocean’s Twelve” next month. This is a script of intricacies and of symmetry, and needs a steady hand and discipline from director Doug Liman.

Although that development gives me pause, I’m betting that the end product will be an enjoyable confectionary of husband vs. wife, until death do they part.
Brad and Angelina 'make each other ill'

Quote:
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie reportedly keep making each other ill through the steamy love scenes needed for their latest film.

The actors play married assassins who end up being assigned to kill each other in the movie Mr and Mrs Smith.

Their love scenes have required a lot of kissing, but this has caused the cameras to stop rolling several times as they keep passing a flu-bug back and forth, reports the Daily Record.

A cast member told the paper: "Production has already been halted on several occasions for weeks at a time.

"They keep giving each other a nasty flu-like bug and its been running rampant all over the set."
[ 03-27-2004: Message edited BuffyAngelFan04 ]
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top