Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2004, 02:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ellavm:
yep i know [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i specially liked the part about the frontal exposure part [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
I must have gotten interruped when I read that review. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I didn't even see the part about the frontal exposure *hardly able to do any more work* [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] My goodness how much longer before this movie comes out!!!
Old 02-19-2004, 07:58 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I know, this movie will rock [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Greg's Preview Thoughts:from Yahoo!

2/18/04 - The
official Japanese site
has launched, and it brings to us a full trailer with lots more story information, dialogue and sword-to-shield action scenes than we have seen in the teasers Warner Bros. U.S. has shown us. It's possible this *is* the eventual U.S. trailer, but it's just as likely to be a slightly different version intended for international markets. Anyway, the Japanese subtitles are barely noticeable, and this is a really awesome, thrilling and action-packed trailer that is worth checking out. Brian Cox looks like he might steal the show.

[ 02-19-2004: Message edited ellavm ]
Old 03-05-2004, 04:53 AM
Master Fan

the final Troy trailor

gosh this movie looks amazing can´t wait to see it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2004, 08:55 AM
Master Fan

Renowned architect Frank Gehry, who designed the recently-opened Walt Disney Concert Hall in downtown Los Angeles, right, and actor Brad Pitt (news) talk before a symposium of architects and architectural students to discuss the $1.2 billion revitalization plans for downtown Los Angeles, known as the Grand Avenue project, Saturday, March 13, 2004, in Los Angeles. Pitt has a personal interest in architecture. Gehry is part of the architectural team of Bunker Hill LLC, one of five contenders for the massive redevelopment project. (AP Photo/, Bunker Hill LLC, Howard Pasamanick)

[img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] hello handsome [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2004, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

WB aims for Pitt in 'James'

Eyeing a chance to cast Brad Pitt (news) as gunslinger Jesse James, Warner Bros. has formed a posse with Plan B, Scott Free and director Andrew Dominik to make a Western out of Robert Hansen novel "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford."

Dominik, an Australian vet of commercials and musicvideos, is in talks to write the script and direct. Plan B's Pitt, Brad Grey and Jennifer Aniston (news) will produce with Scott Free's Tony and Ridley Scott (news).

The book focused on Robert Ford as a way to tell the James legend. Ford was a member of the James gang and started out worshipping the exploits of the fastest gun in the West. He eventually became envious and figured he'd take over the gang and garner his own reputation by shooting James in the back.

Dominik's directorial debut, "Chopper," sparked Pitt's interest to find a project to do with Dominik.

The book sale was brokered by Hotchkiss and Associates for Sterling Lord, and the driving force behind the deal was Dominik. The helmer found the book while adapting the Alfred Bester sci-fi novel "The Demolished Man" for a film he will direct at Paramount.

WB exec Kevin McCormick will steer the Jesse James pic.

Deal gives WB-based Plan B another potential Pitt vehicle. Plan B gets under way this year when it produces with Richard Zanuck "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory." Tim Burton (news) will direct Johnny Depp (news) in the pic. Pitt is also expected to topline the Plan B-produced WB pics "The Hatfields and the McCoys," to be directed by Michael Mann (news), and "Infernal Affairs," to be helmed by Martin Scorsese (news).

Yahoo!
Old 03-18-2004, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] rumour

Quote:
Editors at the Italian fashion bible Uomo Vogue obviously think he still looks pretty good. We hear they're devoting their entire May issue to pictures of Brad modeling clothing. They're hired superhot photographer Steven Klein, who shot the much-discussed 1999 W magazine spread that featured some nude shots of Pitt.

Brad's fans can only hope for the same now that Klein is creaming up a 100-page visual narrative that will take him from Mexico to Los Angeles. Along the way Pitt is due to cut the long locks he grew for his ancient-times epic "Troy."
Old 03-19-2004, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

still all alone [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Brad Pitt Is Jesse James
March 18, 2004 - Variety says Brad Pitt will star as legendary Old West outlaw Jesse James in Warner Brothers' adaptation of Ron Hansen's novel The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. The author was mistakenly called "Robert Hansen" by the trade.

Andrew Dominik (Chopper) will direct and script. Ridley & Tony Scott will produce the Western under their Scott Free shingle along with Pitt's Plan B.

Variety says Hansen's novel "focused on Robert Ford as a way to tell the James legend. Ford was a member of the James gang and started out worshipping the exploits of the fastest gun in the West. He eventually became envious and figured he'd take over the gang and garner his own reputation by shooting James in the back."

Pitt is attached to star in two other Warner Brothers films, Michael Mann's The Hatfields and the McCoys and Martin Scorsese's remake of Infernal Affairs.
http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/499/499974p1.html
Old 03-21-2004, 08:07 AM
Elite Fan

All this awesome news is overwhelming, I don't knwo where to start!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

There are no words for the new trailer.

Thanks for sharing it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2004, 08:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BuffyAngelFan04:

Thanks for sharing it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
very welcome i´m just glad i´m not all by myself anymore [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Yep that trailor ROCKS only 2months now til we see it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

ps:like your signature, when clinton lied nobody died, very powerful.
Old 03-24-2004, 12:17 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

And you are not alone, I've just been very busy for the past few months. I am going to try to come online more often [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 11:32 AM
Banned

How'd I know I would find you here jess [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

that movie troy looks awesome btw.
Old 03-24-2004, 11:35 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hey Orli.

Why would this be the thread you found me on? Have you seen Brad? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 11:36 AM
Banned

start the new thread Jessie [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 11:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by BuffyAngelFan04:
Why would this be the thread you found me on? Have you seen Brad? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
yes i have [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

http://www.fanforum.com/f25/brad-pit...t-shaped-2965/
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top