Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2003, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Brad Pitt #20 - Surely we can wait til 2004!

Ok, not sure about the title but we can change that at anytime.

new news, i´m not sure why Brad would be going to this but, hey if it´s true new pics [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Justin Timberlake & B2K To Perform At Kids' Choice Awards
Both Justin Timberlake and B2K will perform live at Nickelodeon's 16th Annual Kids' Choice Awards on April 12 at Barker Hanger in Santa Monica, California. American Idol stars Kelly Clarkson and Justin Guarini are also scheduled to appear at the show. Others due to appear include Will Smith, Sylvester Stallone, and Brad Pitt. Last year's host, Rosie O'Donnell, will serve as the MC for this year's event as well.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp..._launch/212871
Old 04-02-2003, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

the latest pics

Old 04-03-2003, 12:04 AM
Elite Fan

Yay! A New thread..oh wow, 2004 seems so so far away. I guess we will just have to keep ourselves going with old Brad movies. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

That's kinda weird that Brad is going to the Nickelodeon awards..has he ever gone there before? I'm not complaining because hey, new pictures [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-03-2003, 12:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

I saw on the tube the other night that E! was going to do a 25 hottest couples show, and they talked about Brad and Jennifer and obviously a slug of other couples. I think it is suppose to be on Monday (April 7) at 8:00 p.m. here in Illinois, but I can't make any guarantees on that. It was just one of those thing I was only psuedo paying attention to while my son was having a hissy fit. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'll try and firm that info up on my lunch hour today and get back to everyone.
Old 04-03-2003, 02:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for starting the new thread and for the news, Elin. It does seem a bit wierd that Brad would be going to those awards. Maybe it's got something to do with Jen and Friends. Or possibly Sinbad...

Tegan, thanks for reporting. We're somewhat on an international bunch on this thread but I hope everyone in the US manages to catch that show [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Yay for part 20!

Nic
Old 04-03-2003, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

Tegan, is it a new eppy or no? Because I could have sworn I have seen it before. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 04-03-2003, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

Ofcourse Sinbad, thats out soon, that must be the reason why he´s going to a kids awards. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Teegan you keep us updated on that E-thingy [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

anywho hello [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 04-03-2003, 11:29 PM
Elite Fan

Me being the bad Brad fan isn't all that excited about Sinbad. Am I the only one? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

It's not that I don't love and adore Brad (I think I have proven myself worthy of his love lol), it's just this movie hasn't really been appealing to me.
Old 04-04-2003, 03:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

I check into the show on E!. It is on Monday, April 7. I have no idea if it is a new show or not. I just went to the E! website and did a search for hottest couples. It said it started at 10 p.m. but it didn't say what time zone so I guess I'll check out TV Guide Online and see what time it is on in my area.

I can't say that I'm all that thrilled about Sinbad and I doubt my 2 year old son is going to sit through it so I can listen to PB's voice.
Old 04-04-2003, 03:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

I can't say I'm particularly excited about it either. I doubt it will be very good or do very well (I think traditional animation has had it), but it's better than no Brad at all and if it gets him out and about, I'm happy. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2003, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

nah me neither, sinbad was never a childhood favorite anyways. But i think i´ll still check it out, cause it´s brad and all [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

news
Pitt/Aniston back in Time
Source: Variety by: Mike Sampson

Hollywood power couple Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston wil produce an adaptation of Audrey Niffenegger's novel THE TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE for New Line. The film follows a man born with a gene that causes him, when stressed, to lapse back-and-forth involuntarily in his own timeline. His wife is left in the present worrying whether the man if or when he'll return. The novel is considered a modern retelling of Homer's "The Odyssey." TIME will be the first film produced by Pitt and Aniston, along with partner Brad Grey, under their newly formed production company. At this time neither Pitt nor Aniston are expected to star, but that could always change. Pitt is prepping to start filming on the historical epic TROY while his wife has BRUCE ALMIGHTY hitting theaters this May.
http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=1432
Old 04-05-2003, 10:01 AM
Master Fan

Our Friends in the North

FRIENDS beauty Jennifer Aniston and husband Brad Pitt are giving exotic holidays a miss — for a series of mini-breaks Oop North.

Hollywood’s golden couple — who are more used to relaxing on private beaches — plan to get away from it all by spending weekends in the rain-lashed Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales.

Jennifer, 34, who has just finished shooting the latest series of TV’s Friends in the US, is desperate to see Northern England, say sources close to the couple.

She will join her hubby in Britain — where he is currently filming historical epic Troy — next month. First stop is likely to be the Lake District, where they may want to try a spot of fell walking.

Trippers should also keep an eye out for them at the Beatrix Potter exhibition — and on the narrow-gauge steam trains.

Jennifer and Brad, 39, hope the low-profile breaks mean they will not be recognised.

In a magazine interview this month, Jennifer says: “You get so sick of not being able to just go outside and have a normal day."

In the past the couple have holidayed at the luxury Hotel La Bobadilla in Spain’s Sierra de Tejeda.

They have also hired a seaside villa in Mexico and Fregate island in the Seychelles — where they had the run of nine private beaches.

But the Lake District too is becoming ever more popular with high-profile names. PM Tony Blair and his family spent four days there last year.

Sting has bought a holiday home in the area — and Sir Paul McCartney is also a fan.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003152149,00.html
Old 04-05-2003, 07:54 PM
Elite Fan

It makes me feel so bad for them. They go through trying to plan out a trip away from it all and people still will talk about where they are going on their break. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Thanks elin for all the news!
Old 04-08-2003, 01:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

I have to agree. It has to be frustrating not to just be able go about your life without anyone caring. Anyway hope they get a chance to relax and enjoy some downtime.
Old 04-08-2003, 02:26 PM
Master Fan

Hey I'm a newbie here [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] My name is Mònica and I live in Barcelona. I adore Brad since I was a little girl.

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] those pictures. He looks so elegant and handsome. He and Jennifer make a great couple [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Mònica [img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img]
♥ | ♪ | ☼
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top