Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2018, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

Boyd Holbrook #1 - "I think, in any sort of medium, repetition makes you better at your trade."

Boyd Holbrook Appreciation #1

X

Biography

Boyd Holbrook is an American fashion model and actor who has appeared in the movies ‘Milk’, ‘Higher Ground’, ‘Out of the Furnace’, ‘A Walk Among the Tombstones’, ‘Run All Night’, ‘Gone Girl’, ‘The Magic of Belle Isle’, ‘The Skeleton Twins’, ‘Cardboard Boxer’ and ‘Logan’. However, he is mainly recognized for appearing in the flick ‘The Host’ in which he played Kyle O'Shea. On television, Holbrook is famous for portraying the character of Steve Murphy in the drama ‘Narcos’. Besides these, he has starred in series ‘The Big C’ and ‘Hatfields & McCoys’ as well as in TV films ‘Tough Trade’ and ‘Behind the Candelabra’. As a model, Holbrook has worked for many high-end labels and designers such as Gucci, Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, DSquared², Bill Blass, Moschino, Versus and Jean Paul Gaultier, to name a few. Holbrook, who was once honoured at the Hamptons International Film Festival for his breakthrough performance in ‘The Host,’ has millions of fans all across the globe.

Boyd Holbrook started his career as a model. He has worked for the agencies Elite Models and Wilhelmina Models as well as modelled for brands and designers like Gucci, Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, DSquared², Bill Blass, Moschino, Versus and Jean Paul Gaultier. His early acting work includes a role in a music video for the band Permanent Me. He then appeared in the movie ‘Milk’ in 2008.

After this, the actor got featured in the drama series ‘The Unusuals’ and ‘The Beautiful Life: TBL’. He then did the TV film ‘Tough Trade’ in 2010. A year later, he was cast in the movies ‘Higher Ground’ and ‘The Reunion’ as well as in the series ‘The Big C’. Soon after this, Holbrook acted in the miniseries ‘Hatfields & McCoys’. Then in 2013, he played the role of Cary James in the television film ‘Behind the Candelabra’. The same year, he did the movies ‘The Host’ and ‘Out of the Furnace’.

A year later, in 2014, the American star got the chance to act in the films ‘The Skeleton Twins’, ‘Little Accidents’, ‘Very Good Girls’, ‘A Walk Among the Tombstones’ and ‘Gone Girl’. Holbrook then joined the cast of the drama series ‘Narcos’ in 2015. The following year, he landed roles in the movies ‘The Free World’, ‘Jane Got a Gun’, ‘Morgan’ and ‘Cardboard Boxer’. He later played the role of Donald Pierce in the flick ‘Logan’ in 2017.

X

X

X

X

Links
[Filmography]
[Instagram]
[Robert Boyd Holbrook]
[Boyd Holbrook Online]

Last edited by LightYears; 10-14-2018 at 09:12 PM
LightYears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

Boyd Holbrook - Rag & Bone

Spoiler:

Quote:
BOYD HOLBROOK in the #ragandbone Fall/Winter 2018 campaign, photographed in Williamsburg Brooklyn, NY by #thimiosbakatakis.
@robertboydholbrook wears the Blade Jacket in Navy with the Classic Base Tee in Black. Swipe to see a #BTS moment from on-set with Boyd and Thimios while shooting “TIME OF DAY.”

Quote:
Had an incredible time shooting TIME OF DAY for @ragandbone, check out the collection online! #ragandbonefilms

Quote:
BOYD. 6:11am
“Time of Day” 2018 #ragandbonefilms @robertboydholbrook #thimiosbakatakis [ notes + easter eggs:
he is shot in Williamsburg, representing the beginning of the brand, and where Marcus Wainwright in the early days of @ragandbone // our call time was at 3am just to get the right light…. Boyd didn’t mind because he is a new dad and wasn’t sleeping anyway! // “the observer” runs past Boyd at the end // the intro is a modern day homage to the intro of #breakfastattiffanys ]

Quote:
in the wild. @ragandbone F/W18 Campaign in #nyc #losangeles #london shot by #thimiosbakatakis
Slide to the third pic.

Last edited by LightYears; 10-14-2018 at 06:36 PM
Old 10-15-2018, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread I remember him from Narcos! He was good on that

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 09:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartღaflutter (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread I remember him from Narcos! He was good on that
His best role to date is being the bad guy on logan. the last movie with hugh jackman as wolverine

Old 10-17-2018, 01:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't seen that one yet!

He's also in the new Predator movie right? I saw him in trailers for it at least.

Old 10-23-2018, 02:24 AM
Master Fan

Yes, he is in the new Predator movie. And Logan is a great movie. I highly recommend it.

Quote:
The striking @robertboydholbrook photographed with a @leicacamerausa pinhole camera lit with @rotolight and 35 blunts don't tell the #narcos for @deadline help from Rich @fotocarenyc

Quote:
In the biz they call this the half smile in Scotland its the "ooot yer nut" anyway love #narcos on #netflix and had fun with the charming @robertboydholbrook photographed with @leica_camera and lit with @rotolight

Quote:
I wish i could do the one eyebrow thing! @robertboydholbrook photographed with @leicacamerausa @deadline @tribeca
Old 10-24-2018, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nice shots of him!

Old 11-03-2018, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Check out the newest @alexa_nypost, think you might know the guy on the cover..

Quote:
our men’s fall issue, starring boyd holbrook. styled by yours truly, snapped by the lovely and talented @robertascroft. whether you know @robertboydholbrook from gone girl, narcos, or logan, this one, he’s one to watch ✨🔥✨ grooming @benjaminthigpen #alexanyp #anahitaglitters

Quote:
in today’s @nypost: our men’s issue, starring @predator’s @robertboydholbrook. tap link in profile for full story by @christopheredwardc. photo @robertascroft, styling @anahitaglitters, grooming @benjaminthigpen #alexanyp

Quote:
close up with our cover star @robertboydholbrook. click link in profile for full story by @christopheredwardc. photo @robertascroft, styling @anahitaglitters, grooming @benjaminthigpen #alexanyp

Quote:
#bts with our men’s cover star @robertboydholbrook. click link in profile for more.

Quote:
another look at our cover star @robertboydholbrook. photo @robertascroft, styling @anahitaglitters, grooming @benjaminthigpen #alexanyp

Quote:
Talking #greasedpoles and @predator with @teamcoco tonight!

Q&A with latest ‘Predator’ actor Boyd Holbrook | Local Features | elpasoinc.com
Old 11-03-2018, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

cool shots of him! Thanks for the vids!

Old 04-24-2019, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

Old 04-24-2019, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for the news

Old 04-25-2019, 05:04 AM
Master Fan

Old 04-25-2019, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

thank you

Old 08-16-2019, 09:37 PM
Master Fan

X

Quote:
It’s time to go to work!!!

Quote:
@audi thanks for getting me to work, you’re a lifesaver as always! Sorry I’m surrounded by all these crappy other cars.

Quote:
Taking a break from being super serious w/ @jonnybernthal & @picturesoftext. Thanks @amylandecker!

Quote:
Hangin’ with the boys. @robertboydholbrook @jonnybernthal

Quote:
Dream team @picturesoftext @jonnybernthal @amylandecker #BeauBridges #platform

Last edited by LightYears; 08-16-2019 at 09:45 PM
Old 08-18-2019, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

so much goodies! Thanks!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top