Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2009, 01:05 PM
Elite Fan

Bonnie Wright #2:"Bonnie Wright has grown into her role as Ginny Weasley nicely" -HBP review

Welcome to the Bonnie Wright Appreciation thread!

Banner by alxndrjosephine

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

~ Bonnie's Campaign Thread ~

Help us campaign to get Bonnie her very own message board on Fan Forum!

Bonnie Wright Campaign Thread - Because we're Bonnie's Army!

Join the thread and ask to be added to the campaigners list!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Bonnie Fans
{180}
~ ABCD ~
Abs92 • acousticmelody • Alshi • alxndrjosephine • Amy_UK • AngelDevil • artist • asfaloth12 • baileycat • baelfire24 • bbroccs • Bloody Brilliant • blueangel • ~bluebell~ • Blue_Nintsu • BlushingAmbition • BreathofJasmine • BuffyAngelfan04 • Butterflygirl • Butterflyz • carly-hope • Chabo the Wolf Baby • CharlieandClaire • *crazychick* • Crystal1114 • -cuckoo bananas- • DaParTyGirL • *Dark_Angel*4eva • diavoletta89 • dreamsingr
~ EFG ~
eiluvial • Elizabeth90 • emeraldflames • Eveishxx • *Fergie* • Forgotten By The Sun • frodobaggins07 • G3SMaps • Gean • Giana • Gilmoracholic • gilyweed • Ginbrod93 • GinnyLovesHarry • Ginevra_Girl • Girlfriend • GoHuskers!
~ HIJ ~
Haebrethilien • Handel • harry4ginny • Harryholic • HaveALittleFaith • Hermione Weasley • Hikaru_Asakura • *OldHollywoodStarlet* • Houston • Icy_skin • XInCrowdAurorX • iamFez • iamsher • IceKat055 • Icy_skin • In Fair Verona • insertusernamehere • ItsMartinBitch • Jack/Elizabeth4ever • - Jade • Jade Stellar • Jean0524 • Jsebold87 (Jess) • JoeyDoris • jonrevilla123 • Josephine Leery • Jsebold87
~ KLM ~
Kacas • Kailin • Karate0Kat • ~Karyson~ • Katie Wherry • Kgose • kjb13248 • KJJ1588• LadyOfLorien • LadyMary • Lady Whizbee • Oº°‘¨Laura¨‘°ºO • ♥ Laura ♥ • LeylaFenixx• Leggers • lenfaz • Leo-4-Life • L i N d $ @ y • Littlefawkes • LittleLoLo • LittleMilkJug • lisagslack14 • lizzie1986 • lh2005 • LooBitteTundiLoo • LoVe-Story • Lucy Pearl • LukaAbbyLover • Luna Ann Potter • lushp2death • luvindluvofhng • Lyra_angel17 • *macca123* • Malaussene • marybongiovi • MayhemPrincess • Melpdreamer • MischiefManaged1980 • Miss Fate • Miss-J • mrcase • mytubablows • mzpeaches21
~ NOP ~
*Natalie* • Natih_Fate • natt! • naturellebella • niniebou • *OldHollywoodStarlet* • onetreehill1216 • Orlandos Wench • Pan • pattywack • Pavlov's Belle • Peachy Mia • pennylane_4 • penny_sieve • PerKikiy • pickleball_champion88 • Pixie B • Pottergirl7 • pride_and_prejudiced • pygmypuff
~ QRS ~
Rainstorm18 • rapunzelchick • redheadgin • redish_black_rose • Redlight-Electr0 • RedUnicorn • Rickylious • rockthevinyl • Roswell_creek • Sabrinoush • Sandra Starck • SarahWhitman • Shining Light • SirenSong • Skittles_13 • skylines • SlytherinsHeadGirl • Smichiko • snatches of sunshine • Stumps

~ TUV ~
TaftCat • tangofan • *t a r a* • taressa05 • ~@tashi@~ • Tess Shipper Whore • the laziest little candy • The Maria • ThePrettySophia • ~Tini~ • Tracie2004 • TVFanatic91 • TwiztedPsycho15 • Virginie_GW • Victoria Secret • V-Nessa • VT3010
~ WXYZ ~
White Lady of Rohan • Whitney86 • Wilpen • wyndrider • xxcozmicstar • xelanoops • xJibertyx • xkaritaggx • XxSh0rTiiE08 • xXxCaycexXx

Banner by ng_x's

Bonnie Francesca Wright ~

Bonnie Kathleen Wright was born to Gary Wright and Sheila Teague Wright, on February 17, 1991, in London, England. She has one older brother, named Lewis. Bonnie enjoys a multitude of different sports, including football, swimming, tennis, riding, ice skating, surfing and cycling. She is also very artistic and loves dancing (modern, ballet and African), working with clay, singing, and various musical instruments such as the guitar, saxophone, harmonica and recorder. Bonnie likes to travel, which she does a lot of, seeing as she has visited Finland, America, Australia, India, Spain, Italy, Germany and France. Her favorite school subjects are art and science and her role model is actress Nicole Kidman. Bonnie began her acting career when she was cast as Ginny Weasley in the film Harry Potter and the Philosophers' Stone, playing the fiery-headed younger sister to the title character Harry's best friend.

- Her parents run a very successful jewelery store ~ Wright & Teague
- If she could cast any spell, it'd be something to transport people from one place to another.
- Second-choice career after acting: Owning a resort in Australia.
- Place she'd visit in a flying car: Africa.
- Her favorite sport is football (soccer)
- She can do RP, Cockney, Yorkshire and Australian accents.
- Her favorite music genres are hip-hop and rock.
- Her agent says she is a very good singer.

"Ginny was quite shy in the beginning, but as the films go on, she’s gotten more outgoing and feisty. That’s more like me – I’m not a very shy type of a person, and so she’s gotten closer to who I am, really."

Banner by carol espilotro

~ Reasons

Because "her time is to come." - Sunday Mirror
Because "there are many wonderful things about her."
Because redheads do it better! Isn't that right Dan? *winkwink*
Because Katie Leung thinks Bonnie's done an "excellent" job playing Ginny
Because Bonnie's "loads and loads of fun and amazing and fantastic!!!" - Dan
Because "she's a darling, beautiful young girl, and a real sweetheart." - Melissa
Because "Bonnie comes across as a pleasant, unstarry, level-headed girl."

~ What Others Have Said About ~

Banner by alxndrjosephine

On meeting the HP cast for the very first time:
"It was very unreal, you know - because I couldn't believe that they were all real. You know when I met them - I remember meeting Bonnie and Katie and I kept like - wanting to poke them to see if they were real. And it was like wow, you are real."
- Evanna Lynch

"...In regards to the main six, I've been really close with umm.. Dan, Rupert, & Emma and umm.. me & Bonnie. Bonnie just started training with the stunt guys at lunchtimes, which me and Alfie, (Dean Thomas), have been doing as well. So we're doing that together."
- Matthew Lewis

Who did you find yourself becoming close friends with while filming GoF? What about OotP?
"Everybody really! In GoF I became best buds with Dan, Bonnie, Katie. All of us are a family really."
- Afshan Azad

"It's a very complex relationship [H/C]. I mean, I think Cho does like Harry, but at the same time she's still mourning over Cedric. And they both know that, so it's difficult for them to strike up any sort of relationship or take it any further. Umm, but, no, it's very sweet while it lasts. Definitely. But it was ill-fated and everyone knew he was going to end up with Ginny! Which I'm really pleased about because I love Bonnie!"
- Katie Leung

"Bonnie is loads and loads of fun and amazing and fantastic!!!"
- Daniel Radcliffe

Was there a joker on the set?
"Dan and Rupert can be, it's usually them. If there's anything going on you can usually look at them or Bonnie [Wright; Ginny Weasley] as well."
- Chris Rankin

"Seeing Bonnie Wright - who plays Ginny Weasley - blossom is lovely, as well as it is to see her burgeoning romance with Harry..."
- David Heyman

"Bonnie was absolutely lovely. While Rupert was doing press, I noticed that Bonnie was in the middle of the red carpet, surrounded by Rupert’s siblings, completely unnoticed by everyone. I called her and she came to us and signed a lot of autographs for our little group, before leaving to pose for photographs. She was really nice, and seemed very humble. She didn’t look for any attention, but when we called her, she came straight away."
- Neve from EW.net on the NMAs

"However, for this fifth installment, Ron’s sister Ginny (Bonnie Wright) makes the most impact among the rest of Harry’s friends as she exudes a certain teenage glow."
- Film Works

“When we were casting the first film, I was so overwhelmed by the process of finding our Harry Potter and Ginny was such a small part that I really hadn’t considered how much acting Bonnie was going to have to do in the second film, but she is absolutely amazing. Ginny is a challenging and demanding role and she does it beautifully.”
- Chris Columbus

"She comes across as a pleasant, unstarry, level-headed girl."
- E.S. Mag

Banner by Luna Ann Potter

If you would like to be added to the list just leave a message here saying so and I'll add you
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie

Last edited by Kgose; 11-26-2009 at 04:14 PM
Kgose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Enjoy your new thread!! And, don't forget to add her to the guide!!
Old 07-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

Added to the guide thread.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-09-2009, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The OP looks awesome!! Enjoy!!
Old 07-09-2009, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

New HBP clip with Bonnie at the start:
MTV Movies Blog EXCLUSIVE: ‘Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince’ Serves Up Some Butterbeer
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-09-2009, 09:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

she is stunning and a great actress
Old 07-10-2009, 12:43 PM
Elite Fan

Photos of Bonnie at the New York premiere last night:

Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-21-2009, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bonnie's Grazia Magazine scans:

Gotta say, she looks good.

rest here
Old 07-21-2009, 08:20 PM
Elite Fan

I LOVED her new photoshoot. She was also at the Poland premiere yesterday with Matthew Lewis aka Neville:

Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-21-2009, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's crazy, I kinda wished Ginny had gotten together with Neville.
Old 07-21-2009, 09:47 PM
Elite Fan

If she didn't get together with Harry I was hoping for Neville as well.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-21-2009, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just thought Ginny & Neville were real cute in GoF... I did see HBP, though.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

I though they were cute in GoF as well. Them going together to the Yule ball. So sweet.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-22-2009, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

I want Harry with Hermione personally but I'm in a minority on that one

She did a great job in HBP!
Old 07-22-2009, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

I though she did as well. I can't wait to see her in DH and other future projects.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top