Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2003, 07:14 AM
Absolute Fan

Heres Arjun

Old 12-23-2003, 09:24 AM
Absolute Fan

oooooh,my god..ARJUN..he is soo HOT..whhuuuuuu.
his lips ..ohhhhh.
he is something..HRITHINK..DON`T BE JEALOUS...you are my nummber uno..but ARJUN..he is something..and his abs..oooh lalalalala.

AND ABOUT ME UNDERSTAND INDIA..the thing is:
even when i was a child...i watched india movies but i wasn`t allowed by my parents becouse they said that i`m gonna have bad idea about boys walking out with girls without parents permissions and that the movies are gonna give me false hope ect...ect....

but i was watching them in secrets becouse i really love them..but now that is 15 years ego that i watch this kind movies..then comes times when you start understand it a lil..like..i love you,i want you,i have to go,i hate you,you are,my lover,father,mother,sister,brother,mothe-in-law,sister-in-law,i can`t live with you,you will come,your bastard,how could you?..,i can`t,i will,we are gonna...,you are everything,you are my friend,go away,are you insane? ..,we can`t do that,just like you,why?..,i want only 3 things..ect...ect...then i start undestand that kind things...sooo if there is an india boy who think that i`m cute..i know how too tell him that i don`t or that in fact that i love him [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

afcourse i didn`t understand everything becouse you can`t teach yourself what you don`t know but now there is DVD and you can know everything they are saying and my hindu is becoming better becouse now i know in english then i learn it in hindu..sooo that is how i understand them.

AND shahrukh khan in BAAZGAR...he is the best..and in DARR..HE IS TOO OBSESSED but those are afcourse old movies..

DID YOU SAW DEVDAS? or ASOKA ?

i love those movies...
Old 12-23-2003, 10:18 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bad3appels:

AND shahrukh khan in BAAZGAR...he is the best..and in DARR..HE IS TOO OBSESSED but those are afcourse old movies..

DID YOU SAW DEVDAS? or ASOKA ?

i love those movies...
Ive seen Devdas. Its v good. Yet to see Asoka, I'm thinking of renting it out soon though!

I've also seen his latest film. Kal ho naa ho. Thats also very good.
Old 12-23-2003, 10:32 AM
Absolute Fan

AGAIN FOR SHELLEY.

okey,shelley this is from his movie called KAHO NAA PYAAR HAI (SAY..I LOVE YOU or SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME)

okey,funny momments [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

okey...his karakter name was ROHIT and he loved this girl named SONIA...

1 fun scene :

okey,it is SONIA`s birthday..and her father is rich...soo he had a band paying the happy brithday tune for her and she come and hug him and said that she still want her gift and her daddy said that it is waiting for her outside.

sooo..she run on the door and she open it and it was ROHIT that wanted to knock on the door.

AND SHE LOOK AT HIM and she wanted to say... YOU?
BECOUSE it was the second time they meet.

HER FATHER:do you like your present?
SONIA laughts...
ROHIT is wondering...

SONIA went a lil back ,soo she can really see him and she said: REALLLY BEAUTYFULL...

HER FATHER: what about the color?
SONIA went on him and she touch his head and she got a lil closer ..soo she can really see him...and she turns his head on the other side and she said: VERY PRETTY AND CLEAR...

and HER FATHER SAID: why.. don`t you try it?
AND SHE LAUGHT..

and ROHIT SAID: don`t you wanna see your real present?
SONIA: i`m seeing it.
and ROHIT showed her the key and point the beautyfull red car...

AND SHE LOOKED AT HIM..and she point the car and then point to herself and she shaked her head like YES and he also shaked his head as YES [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
and then she point at him then to herself then she shaked her head as NOOO and he also shaked his head as NOOO...like it mean( oooh that is my real gift and not you)

and then she hit her head like it mean .....i`m soo stupid [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

2 fun scene: and i also love the whole boot experiance...she was inlove for the first time and she keeps crap him for hersef becouse all the others girls want him as well..and she keep tell him romatic stuff and how she really feel and at one point ..she asked him to tell her how he feel about her tooo and he said ..is like his dream has come true for the first time...

SONIA: your dream is coming true?
ROHIT:well, it is happing...

and she said that she feel the same way then he said: BUT YOU ARE ALREADY BEEN ON SHIPS... AND AFCOURSE YOU HAVE ALSO SEE A LOT OF BOOTS TOO...

ansd she was: all this times..you are talking about boots and ships?
and he said: yes..what was you talking about??????

and she was: i thought that you and me..and i...and you.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and also when they steal the magicians suits and wear them then the miracles starts happening...

that was also funny [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

3 fav scene ( my fav one) :
well,they have reach the island and she is running around saying:hoooo-hoooo..haaaaa-haaaaa.

AND HE LOOKED AT HER then he said: SHE IS A GONNER.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

then he turns and screaming: IS ANYBODY AROUND?
ROHIT: HAAAAAHHHH

then you heard SONIA: ROHIT,doesn`t this feel great..you and me here like ADAM and EVE before the world even begon....

ROHIT..he looked at her and he said: DROP YOUR SKIRT OUT...

SONIA: are you serious? we are not ADAM and EVE for real...

ROHIT: JUST LIST TO ME AND..drop your skirt..
SONIA: are you crazy or you want to take advetage on a pretty girl in this dersert island?
okey,....enought that is only hindu that i can only speak...

ROHIT: you won`t,will you?
then he wanted to grap her..she run and he run after her grap her..there they ware turn around...while she is insulting him and tell him to late go off her...

then he cut off the pink part on her skirt.....then he stand up and walks..

ROHIT: sorry..
SONIA is asulting him and she said: I WILL KILL YOU.
then Rohit cut off some wood and make with her skirt a flag..soo somebody can find them.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

but she didn`t want that...she didn`t want people to disturbing them becouse she was really happy..she start saying how they should live together alone in a romatic way..while he is doing everything and all she does is WATCHING HIM,SMILL AT HIM AND LATE HIM FEED HER.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

then he said:yes then i will sing for you till you sleep and in the morning i will sing the sound of the morning sun for you but you still won`t wanna to wake up then I WILL GIVE YOU 2 TIGHT CLAPS.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

SONIA: HOW MEAN...WHY HIT ME?
ROHIT: JUST TO PUT YOU OUT OFF YOUR MISERYYYY...

then he leaves..

SONIA: heeeeeyyyyy,where are you going?
ROHIT: on mcdonald to buy some hamburgers..do you wanna some????????

SONIA: yessssss.....but vegeterain [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

then she grap the flag and walk the other way ..( her karakter was romatic but in a pyscho way [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )
(yeah right, buy some hamburgers in onliving island is very possible.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]..)

i just love the way he said it..he was sooooo mad: ON MCDONALD TO BUY SOME HAMBURGERS..DO YOU WANNA SOME???? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

okey,enought...

[ 01-03-2004: Message edited bad3appels ]
Old 12-23-2003, 10:37 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by chariZmatic:

Ive seen Devdas. Its v good. Yet to see Asoka, I'm thinking of renting it out soon though!

I've also seen his latest film. Kal ho naa ho. Thats also very good.
i saw only the half of KAL HO HAA HO but tomorrow for sure,i will rent it again.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

warning: ASOKA is one of my fav movie with shahrukh but is not a love-love storie...there are a lot of blood...a war movie.
speaking about war movie...

have you saw Hrithik`s misschion kashmir?
well,it was a serious movie with him....and when he killed his mother per mistake....oooh,it was sad when he scream and fall on his knees and he cries then he scream again..soo touching..the poor boy..his life was a hell.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-31-2003, 07:10 AM
Absolute Fan

Rrithik Roshan (duggu) has a new movie..it called LAKSHAY..i think [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

i`m not sure about the name....
Old 01-03-2004, 05:13 AM
Loyal Fan

bad- I like the scene you posted from Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai. I like that scene a lot. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yup, his new movie is called Lakshya.

I'm actually ashamed that being an Indian, living in India, I know less about these movies than you guys. Can';t help it tho'. I'm just not that big a fan.

Arjun Rampal is nice. I liked him in Moksha. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I have my issues with Shahrukh Khan... for that matter, with Duggu too..... *runs away before Bad can come with a spatula to spank her*

TTYL!
Old 01-03-2004, 05:26 AM
Loyal Fan

http://app.indya.com/downloads/cinem...Hrithik+Roshan

[ 01-03-2004: Message edited sHobhnA GuerIn: CANDY COATED ]
Old 01-03-2004, 09:55 AM
Absolute Fan

that art is beautyfull..i like it....he is good-looking no mattters what he wears...

and WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH SHAHRUKH AND DUGGU???....

[ 01-03-2004: Message edited bad3appels ]
Old 01-04-2004, 08:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hi everyone [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi bad3appels [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Diana. And just recently, I was introduced and fell in love with Indian movies. And my first Indian movie was a Hrithik movie. Kaha Naa Pyaar Hai. And it's my favorite movie! Be as it may, I have only seen 4 movies total, KNPH is my favorite [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. And yeah, I think Hrithik is a tasty treat! He has such pretty eyes.
Old 01-05-2004, 09:12 AM
Absolute Fan

trust me when i tell you that his eyes are more than just pretty..i always drown in them [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and kaho naa pyaar hai is a good movie but wait till you see the rest of his serious movies like in MISSCHION KASHMIR,FIZA or KOI MIL GAYA...i love those movies becouse they are soooo serious.

and the fun movies about him is K3G (KABHI KHUSHI KABHIE GHAN) and MAIN PREM KI DIWANA HOON.

and the normal movies are:
AAP MUJHE ACHCHELAGNE LAGE
NA TUM JAANA NA HUM

and my fav movie with him is YAADEIN and my last fav is MUJHSE DOSTI KAROGE

and he has a new movie called: Lakshya but it hasn`t come out yet [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

now you know about his movie and about his prive life..i know enought but i`m more intersting in his movies then his prive life..

okey,a couples of facts..well only 3 becouse i don`t have much time now..but maybe later: okey,he is sensitive but still he is not a clown..he is serious,he love his fans and HE IS MARRIED [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
i love that part [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

i mean,he is one of my fav hindu actor and i should feel bad about it but i`m happy that he is married and happy..i`m a TRUE FAN [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and about his left hand ..well,i think is that is cute [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

more later.
Old 01-05-2004, 11:10 AM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah, I'm with you. I am more interested in his movies than his private life. I mean, if I had a decent shot to be with him, I would be more interested in his private life, but since he's married and lives across the world from me...what can you do? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But it should be said, that his wife is one lucky whore!! j/k! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Anyway, I look forward to seeing more of his movies. I just hope most of them don't have him dying. I hate that.

Btw, how old is Hrithik? He looks like he's in his late 20s.

[ 01-07-2004: Message edited -diana- ]
Old 01-05-2004, 11:22 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bad3appels:

and about his left hand ..well,i think is that is cute [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

more later.
Is it right or left? Not the point. You know I never really noticed. My friend pointed that me later. Small little imperfections, most of us have them. It makes us who we are. I think his hand is kinda cute too. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2004, 12:37 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey Bad do you have any more sexy pictures of HR to look at? I just love those eyes [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Oh and BTW I tried to find one of his movies over the holidays but no luck [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Oh well at least I tried [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2004, 07:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -diana-:

Is it right or left? Not the point. You know I never really noticed. My friend pointed that me later. Small little imperfections, most of us have them. It makes us who we are. I think his hand is kinda cute too. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I thought it was right, and he likes his hand he calls in "lucky" I'm pretty sure Hrithik is about 30.