That sounds wonderful.

Donna
Old 04-20-2015, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

here it is! not the best but i tried

BLAKE LIVELY 2007 OUTFITS APPEARANCES SURVIVOR
Survivor Rules:

-One vote per person, per round.
-Each round ends after 5 votes are received for one scene picture or after one scene picture has the most votes after 3 days.
-Vote for your least favorite scene.
-On the final round vote for the scene picture you want to WIN.

Old 04-20-2015, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

#6 for me

Donna
Old 04-20-2015, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

#6-1
#18-1

thank you for your vote, Donna
Old 04-20-2015, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

It looks beautiful

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 04-20-2015, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Donna
Old 04-20-2015, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 04-21-2015, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

#6 - 1
#18 - 3

Old 04-21-2015, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the articles and starting the survivor.

#18 gets my vote.

Blake Lively | Blake Lively skipped school | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Blake Lively used to skip school to go to Disneyland with her mother and claims it opened her mind.

Blake Lively used to skip school to go to Disneyland.

The 'Age of Adaline' actress, who has four-month-old daughter James with husband Ryan Reynolds, claims impromptu visits to the theme park with her mother, Elaine Lively, helped to open her mind and are among her favourite childhood memories.

The 27-year-old star said: ''She would always take me out of school and take me to Disneyland, which is really ill advised. I know! It was terrible! She was like, 'It's a landscaping lesson.' But it was really neat because to see people's imaginations like that, it did open your mind. I don't know. I'm trying to justify going to Disneyland!''

Meanwhile, the blonde beauty has revealed James ''looks like her daddy'' and admits she is very protective of her daughter.

Asked how her life has changed since having the tot, she told 'Live with Kelly and Michael': ''Everything is different. You see a balcony and you're like, 'Oh, my God! The hotel needs to demolish this balcony because my child can't go anywhere near it.' Everything is just so much more heightened. We're crying all the time for no reason.''

Ryan, 38, is on ''full diaper duty'' while Blake promotes her new film, and she claims he ''just smells like poop.''
Blake Lively Says Daughter James Looks Like Ryan Reynolds | Blake Lively : Just Jared

Quote:
Blake Lively rocks a bold yellow and blue ensemble while exiting Good Morning America on Tuesday (April 21) in New York City.

The 27-year-old actress was seen changing into multiple outfits while promoting her new film Age of Adaline in the Big Apple.

On the same day, Blake made an appearance on Live! With Kelly and Michael, where she chatted about husband Ryan Reynolds and their newborn daughter James.

“Now he just smells like poop…he’s in full diaper duty. I think she looks like her daddy. I want a maternity test!” Blake shared.

Over the weekend, Blake was seen carrying a Henri Bendel tote while stepping out of her Los Angeles hotel.

Old 04-22-2015, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks for the articles.

Watch Blake Lively Own Jimmy Fallon in Funny Word Game | Blake Lively, Jimmy Fallon : Just Jared

Quote:
Blake Lively looks as stylish as ever while continuing her promo tour for Age of Adaline on Wednesday (April 22) in New York City.

The night before, the 27-year-old actress stopped by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon where they played a fun game called “Say Anything.”

They took turns spitting out random words as fast as possible. The first person to stumble or repeat a word got a piece of tape on their face.

Watch below to find out who won!

Blake Lively Fights With "Rival" Ryan Reynolds Over James' First Word - Us Weekly

Quote:
Looks like Blake Lively wishes her daughter was more like her Age of Adaline character! The Gossip Girl alum said she hopes her baby girl James never grows up during an appearance on The Tonight Show on Tuesday, April 21. Her first project to slow down the process? She's trying to convince husband Ryan Reynolds to install a chastity window.

"We are already paranoid about it," Lively, 27, joked of her 3-month-old to host Jimmy Fallon. "I said to Ryan, 'You know, we need to put in a window.' And he said, 'A window going down into the basement? That doesn't make any sense.' I said, 'It's a chastity window. You knew. You were a teenage boy. We cannot have our child — a daughter — go in the basement with a boyfriend. We need a window so that they know at all times that we are watching and they can't get away with doing anything terrible.'"

She added: "It's the new form of contraception. We're already planning for that, and terrified!"

Lively and Reynolds, 38, also don't see eye to eye about James' first word. The actress called her hunky beau "pathetic," and explained that he's secretly trying to teach James how to say his name first.

"We're total rivals, by the way. I hear 'dada, dada,' all the time, and then I walk in the room and he's like, 'mama.' And I'm like, 'How dare you do that?' But all day! The word dada is banned in our house. You have to say mama all day. And I'll go, 'How can you do that?'" Lively said, laughing. "She has to say mama first! I do everything! He does nothing!"

Watch the funny video above!
Blake Lively Says Ryan Reynolds ‘Smells Like Poop’ | Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds | Just Jared Jr.

Quote:
Blake Lively is stunning in a yellow and blue ensemble after appearing on Good Morning America on Tuesday (April 21) in New York City.

The 27-year-old actress was seen changing into multiple outfits while promoting her new film Age of Adaline in the Big Apple.

On the same day, Blake made an appearance on Live! With Kelly and Michael, where she chatted about husband Ryan Reynolds and their newborn daughter James.

“Now he just smells like poop…he’s in full diaper duty. I think [James] looks like her daddy. I want a maternity test!” Blake shared.

Over the weekend, Blake was seen carrying a Henri Bendel tote while stepping out of her Los Angeles hotel.
Blake Lively | The Things They Say: 4689612 | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
"Now he just smells like poop... he's in full diaper duty. (He) likes the big ones, because they're easier, so her diapers are like, up to her chest." Actress Blake Lively reveals her husband Ryan Reynolds is hands on when it comes to changing their baby daughter James' dirty diapers.
Blake Lively | Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds' parenting competition | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are competing over their four-month-old daughter James' first word.

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are competing over their daughter's first word.

The 27-year-old actress gave birth to their first child, James, four months ago and she admitted she keeps finding her spouse encouraging the baby to say 'Dada', but she thinks the tot ought to say 'Mama' first because she does ''everything'' for the little girl.

Speaking on 'The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon', she said: ''We're total rivals. I hear [Ryan] all the time, 'Da-da, da-da,' and then I walk in the room and he's like, 'Ma-ma.' And I'm like, 'How dare you do that?' ... The word 'Da-da' is banned in our house.

''She has to say 'ma-ma' first. I do everything! He does nothing!''

While the 'Age of Adaline' actress may have joked she does ''everything'' for James, she recently admitted Ryan is such a hands-on dad, he constantly smells ''like poop''.

She said: ''He just smells like poop...he's in full diaper duty. He likes the big ones, because they're easier, so her diapers are like up to her chest.''

And the former 'Gossip Girl' star revealed her daughter already looks a lot like her father.

She quipped: ''I think she looks like her daddy. I want a maternity test!''
Blake Lively Wore Ten Amazing Outfits for One Day of Press! | Blake Lively : Just Jared

Quote:
We’ve always known that Blake Lively is a fashion goddess, but who knew that she could seamlessly pull off ten amazing looks in just one day!

The 27-year-old actress showed off her style while promoting The Age of Adaline on Tuesday (April 21) in New York City.

Blake started off her morning at Good Morning America and Live! with Kelly & Michael. She wore a different outfit while going into and out of each studio, as well as on the actual shows.

Later in the day, Blake was spotted outside of her hotel and also at NBC Studios for an appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.

Click inside to check out all the fashion credits…

Pictures 1, 11, 12: Roksanda dress
Pictures 2, 9, 10: Antonio Berardi dress, Sophia Webster shoes
Pictures 3, 13, 14: Marc Jacobs wool dress
Pictures 4, 6, 7: Sam & Lavi for Preserve.us jumpsuit, Charlotte Olympia heels, Lorraine Schwartz jewelry
Pictures 5, 17, 18: Preserve line, Alexa Wagner shoes
Pictures 8, 15, 16: John Galliano top, skirt, and jacket, Sophia Webster shoes
Pictures 19, 20, 21: Cushnie et Ochs pants, jacket and top
Pictures 22, 23, 24: Marc Jacobs tunic and skirt
Pictures 25, 26, 27: Zuhair Murad dress
Pictures 28, 29, 30: Balmain pants

Donna
Old 04-22-2015, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

#6 - 1
#18 - 4

thanks for those articles
Old 04-22-2015, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for those

Old 04-23-2015, 05:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Donna
Old 04-23-2015, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome and thank you for all the articles.

Blake Lively | Ryan Reynolds Spent Easter With Ellen Burstyn | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Actor Ryan Reynolds Spent His Easter Break With Wife Blake Lively's The Age Of Adeline Co-star Ellen Burstyn After She Was Unable To Make It Home For The Holiday Weekend.

The Town actress became friends with Burstyn during filming and made plans to spend Easter together, but Lively's schedule filled up and she wasn't able to make it home.

She says, "I became buddies with her. My husband always jokes like, 'Can you just not make friends with septuagenarians like all the time, maybe just one young person?'

"I invited her up to Easter and we planned this whole weekend and I wasn't able to make it home for Easter, so Ryan was home with her. I had to work..., but he had so much fun with her."
Oh No He Didn't! Blake Lively Reveals Ryan Reynolds Is Trying To Steal Baby James' First Word! | PerezHilton.com

Quote:
Little James is going to have a very difficult time growing up — mainly because her parents are going to watch her like a hawk!

Even though her daughter has barely reached the six month mark, Blake Lively is already planning ways to keep her baby from doing naughty things with boys when she's older! LOLz!

The Age of Adaline actress revealed to Jimmy Fallon on Tuesday evening about her idea for a chastity window and how Ryan Reynolds is trying to steal James' first word away from Blake!

Ah, yes. The good old competition of trying to get your child to say mama or papa first.

May the best parent win!

Ch-ch-check out what Blake had to say about keeping her daughter pure and first words (below)!
Blake Lively | Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are baby 'rivals' | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Celebrity duo Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are ''rivals'', squabbling over their daughter's first word.

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are ''rivals''.

The celebrity duo welcomed their first child, James, four months ago and Blake, 27, has revealed they are squabbling over their daughter's first word.

Speaking on 'The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon', she said: ''We're total rivals. I hear [Ryan] all the time, 'Da-da, da-da,' and then I walk in the room and he's like, 'Ma-ma.' And I'm like, 'How dare you do that?' ... The word 'Da-da' is banned in our house.

''She has to say 'ma-ma' first. I do everything! He does nothing!''

Blake recently confessed Ryan is such a hands-on dad that he constantly smells ''like poop''.

She said: ''He just smells like poop...he's in full diaper duty. He likes the big ones, because they're easier, so her diapers are like up to her chest.''

What's more, the former 'Gossip Girl' star revealed her daughter already looks a lot like her famous dad.

She joked: ''I think she looks like her daddy. I want a maternity test!''

What's more, Blake said nothing about her family life has been a ''sacrifice''.

She explained: ''Being a parent is both exhausting and all-consuming but it is the greatest gift in the world. I never feel as though I am giving up anything being a young mother - there's no sacrifice. I feel like I've won the lottery. The only thing I am giving up is sleep.''
Blake Lively Completely Embarrassed Herself in Front of Obama - Us Weekly

Quote:
Quite the impression! Blake Lively once got the chance to meet President Obama — but she was far from her best self when the big moment went down, the actress revealed on Late Night on Wednesday, April 22.

"I met Obama and I had my whole speech planned," the Age of Adaline star, 27, told host Seth Meyers. "He was introducing himself to everyone and they were talking about the way that they were gonna change the world. He came to me and I was just like 'I... Hope!' It was just like me summoning hope for myself, it was awful."

"The only thing I could think of was that he'd left my husband a voicemail when he was running for president," Lively continued, referencing her husband of nearly three years, Ryan Reynolds. "So I said, 'You left my husband a voicemail!' And he was like, '...Cool!' And I said, 'And he deleted it!' It was just like, why did I say that?"

"It got worse!" the new mom to baby daughter James added. "I was like, 'He deleted it cause you were just a senator then!' And then I was like, 'That was bad.' So I was like, 'Well, he didn't know you would be president. I mean, who thought that... you would... be pres... ummm... Can you leave my husband a voicemail?' It was just getting worse."

Lively's faux pas with President Obama hardly improved as she told Meyers, 41, that the politician agreed to call Reynolds, but when he asked Lively for her phone to do so, she said, "I can't, you took it." Her phone had been confiscated for the event, inspiring the president to yell over the roar of the crowd, "Someone gets Blake's phone!"

"I was so embarrassed," the Gossip Girl alum said, adding that she knew everyone around was judging her for her misstep. "He ended up leaving my husband an incredibly funny and ball-busting voicemail... I didn't get to take the picture with him shaking his hand and talking about the change we're gonna make in the world, 'cause I was just like, dying."

Watch Lively talk Obama in the video above!
Blake Lively Tells Embarrassing Story About Meeting President Obama – Watch Now! | Blake Lively : Just Jared

Quote:
Blake Lively adds a pop of red to her ensemble while making an appearance on Late Night with Seth Meyers on Wednesday (April 22) in New York City.

During the show, the 27-year-old actress chatted about embarrassing herself in front of President Barack Obama at a dinner.

“I met Obama and I had my whole speech planned,” Blake shared. “He was introducing himself to everyone and they were talking about the way that they were gonna change the world. He came to me and I was just like ‘I… Hope!’ It was just like me summoning hope for myself, it was awful.”

She added, “The only thing I could think of was that he’d left my husband a voicemail when he was running for president. So I said, ‘You left my husband a voicemail!’ And he was like, ‘…Cool!’ And I said, ‘And he deleted it!’ It was just like, why did I say that?” Watch the video below!

Earlier in the day, Blake promoted her new film Age of Adaline at the Apple store in SoHo.

Old 04-23-2015, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Are we doing another round?

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top