Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2014, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragileღheart (View Post)
i hope blake gets as much privacy with the baby that she wants.
I hope that happens for her.

Old 10-16-2014, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Blake Lively’s Baby Bump Makes It’s Red Carpet Debut | Blake Lively, Pregnant Celebrities : Just Jared

Quote:
Blake Lively dresses up her baby bump in a colorful gown at the God’s Love We Deliver, Golden Heart Awards on Thursday evening (October 16) in New York City.

Earlier that evening, the 27-year-old actress and expectant mom covered up her growing bump with a warm jacket as she left her hotel.

In case you missed it, check out Blake‘s adorable photo shoot of her baby bump that were taken at the party she threw recently to celebrate some fellow pregnant women.

30+ pictures inside of Blake Lively at the event…

Donna
Old 10-17-2014, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the article.

Pregnant Blake Lively Goes Shopping for Baby Clothes in NYC! | Blake Lively, Pregnant Celebrities : Just Jared

Quote:
Blake Lively covers up her baby bump under her large jacket while heading to the baby store Giggle to do some shopping on Friday afternoon (October 17) in the Soho neighborhood of New York City.

The 27-year-old pregnant actress sure seems to have that pregnancy glow. She’s looking beautiful!

Blake stepped out the night before to make her first public appearance since the announcement that she is expecting her first child with hubby Ryan Reynolds.

FYI: Blake is wearing a Lindsey Thornburg jacket, a Sam & Lavi skirt, and a Sandast bag.

20+ pictures inside of Blake Lively heading to a baby store…
Blake Lively | Blake Lively has 'always wanted' kids | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Blake Lively has spoken has admitted she's ''always'' been excited about the possibility of having children ever since she was ''a little girl''.

Blake Lively has wanted a child since she was ''a little girl''.

The actress and model announced at the beginning of October that her and husband Ryan Reynolds are expecting their first child together, and the blonde beauty has been gushing about how thrilled she is to be expecting a baby.
She told Us Weekly: ''It's something that I've always wanted ever since I was a little girl.

''I never knew what I wanted to do for a living but I knew I wanted to have a lot of kids because I had come from a big family, so it was always important to me. So it's just the excitement of that finally being here.''

The 'Gossip Girl' star tied the knot with the 37-year-old hunk in 2012 following his split from former spouse Scarlett Johansson, and she has been very complementary about his caring nature as a husband.

She explained: ''He's always good to me. That's like a jerky thing to say because you want to be able to complain about your husband and be that person, but he takes pretty good care of me.''

And it seems that the 27-year-old star is confident her lover will be an excellent dad to their offspring, praising the 'Green Lantern' actor in an interview earlier this year.

She said: ''He's going to be a great father and leader and patriarch - he's so meant to be all of those things.'
Ryan Reynolds’ Pregnant Wife Blake Lively Says She’s ‘Always Been a Mama’ | Ryan Reynolds : Just Jared

Quote:
Ryan Reynolds dons some dark-framed glasses and newsboy cap while heading to a car with his luggage in hand outside the Greenwhich Hotel on Thursday afternoon (October 16) in New York City.

The 37-year-old actor’s pregnant wife Blake Lively, who debuted her baby bump on the red carpet that night, opened up about becoming a mom.

“I came from a big family – a big family of Southerners,” Blake told E! News. “I feel like I’ve always sorta…I’m the youngest of five, so I never raised any siblings below me, but I’m always the person who’s taking everyone else’s kid and putting them on my hip, so I’ve kinda always been a mama. So we’ll see.”

Old 10-18-2014, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome and thanks for all the articles.

Blake Lively | Blake Lively 'always' wanted to be mum | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Blake Lively admits her dream has come true as she has ''always'' wanted to become a mother.

Blake Lively has ''always'' wanted to be a mother.

The 27-year-old actress is expecting her first child with husband Ryan Reynolds and she admits she's been dreaming of this moment since she was a youngster.

Speaking to US Magazine, she said: ''It's something that I've always wanted ever since I was a little girl. I never knew what I wanted to do for a living but I knew I wanted to have a lot of kids because I had come from a big family, so it was always important to me. So it's just the excitement of that finally being here.''

The blonde beauty insists she's not worried about motherhood in the slightest because she has had a lot of experience with babies over the years.

She said previously: ''I never raised any siblings below me, but I'm always the person who's taking everyone else's kid and putting them on my hip, so I've kinda always been a mama. So we'll see.''

Blake hasn't ditched her healthy diet since discovering she is pregnant but has stocked up on ''stretchier'' clothes to fit over her blossoming baby bump.

She explained: ''I'm gonna amp up my style by wearing things that are stretchier. Because that's all that fits!''

The 'Savages' star admitted earlier this year that she and Ryan want a ''litter of kids.''
Blake Lively & Alexis Bledel Have ‘Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants’ Reunion at America Ferrera’s Broadway Show | Alexis Bledel, Amber Tamblyn, America Ferrera, Blake Lively, Pregnant Celebrities : Just Jared

Quote:
Blake Lively is all smiles while reuniting with Alexis Bledel and Amber Tamblyn during a performance of Off-Broadway show Lips Together Teeth Apart on Saturday (October 18)!

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants stars were on hand to support their co-star America Ferrera, who stars in the show at 2econd Stage Theater in New York City.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Blake Lively

“Sisterhood dropped by matinee of #lipstogetherteethapart @2STNYC &made my day! I get by w/a lil’ help from my girls,” America tweeted with the pic!

After the show, Blake and America were spotted catching up over dinner at Bar Central.

25+ pictures inside of Blake Lively arriving for a Lips Together Teeth Apart performance…

Donna
Old 10-19-2014, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love all the news we are getting.

Old 10-20-2014, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Me too.

ETA:

http://www.justjared.com/2014/10/20/...s-by-her-side/

Quote:
Blake Lively shows off her growing baby bump in a skin-tight dress while attending the 2014 Angel Ball hosted by Gabrielle’s Angel Foundation on Monday (October 20) at Cipriani Wall Street in New York City.

The 27-year-old pregnant actress was joined on the red carpet by her beaming husband Ryan Reynolds for a super rare appearance together!

Over the weekend, Ryan was in Canada to receive a star on the Canada Walk of Fame and talked about possible baby names for their child, though he was totally joking with the names he provided.

FYI: Blake is wearing a Gucci Cruise gown. Ryan is wearing a Gucci tuxedo, shirt, bowtie, and shoes.

15+ pictures inside of Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds on the red carpet…

Donna

Last edited by Donna K.; 10-20-2014 at 06:53 PM
Old 10-21-2014, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the article.

Old 10-22-2014, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Donna
Old 10-23-2014, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Blake Lively | Blake Lively wants baby to have normal childhood | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Blake Lively wants her baby to have a ''normal childhood'' outside of Los Angeles.

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds want their baby to have a ''normal childhood'' away from Hollywood.

The famous couple are currently expecting their first child together and have already decided on how and where they want the unborn tot to be brought up.

A source told E! News: ''They both have talked a lot about raising the baby out of LA and giving their kids a normal childhood. Playing outside, having a puppy, catching lightning bugs ... they want their kids to experience all of that.''

The blonde beauty, 27, only announced her pregnancy earlier this month but it appears she's enjoying every aspect of the beautiful process as she's already thinking about when she'll have her next baby.

The source explained: ''They are so excited they are having a baby and are happy
Blake's had a pretty easy pregnancy. [It's] so easy that she's saying she wants to get pregnant really soon after she pops this baby out!''

However, Ryan, 38, who married Blake in 2012 following 11 months of dating, has also been helping to ensure his stunning spouse has a care-free pregnancy.

The insider said: ''Ryan is being such a sweet hubby, he's giving her foot and back rubs constantly! He jokes that she doesn't even have to ask anymore, he just automatically does it.''

Old 10-24-2014, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Wonderful article.

Donna
Old 10-24-2014, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks for all the news!
Old 10-24-2014, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend