Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2007, 08:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

Asian Hotties #60 : Sharing is Caring...Sometimes....

our previous thread closed...so i took the liberty of making a new one! its been awhile since I did that.

Quote:

Je: Iz, nope. i hope it'll be subbed though. re hair, ah, not really mais. or maybe ok lang din ung lighting nung interview so it didn't appear to be so light. ok lang for me. and he's so thin! TEGOMASS performance, Chocolate & Miso Soup, and he was wearing boots. ay! ang payat ng thigh and legs ng batang un.
Yeah Tego is thin talaga eh. And he is getting thinner. wish ko lang ako na sana pumapayat instead of him.

btw, i finished ep 1 of Romantic Princess. its very cute. i like it.

Quote:

Rai: Je I fixed the links kaya lumabas na yung pictures. di nga puwede hotlinking sa Hancinema.

the "Animo" shirt is all sold out yata. They are still making more. oh watch the video of the Dancing Archers. laugh trip siya. When I hear the song, they are the first thing that comes to mind. Sila na ang accompanying MV

Marie Kim Jae Wook is love. I it when he speaks Japanese too

Isy me new movie sina John Lloyd and Bea and OMG trailer pa lang napapaiyak na ako. Sana ipalabas dito.

Fra how have you been?

FLa, Gill

Rai - i saw the trailer of the Bea/JL movie and i want to watch! classmates tlaga tyo when it comes to Star Cinema movies.

Marie - natapos mo na ba CP? sorry, i'm to lazy to backtrack posts/threads. btw, am getting your mags this sat, before i go to the Murakami exhibit. i'll go even by myself on sat night, coz cousin L hasn't given me a yes yet.

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 10-25-2007, 08:17 AM
Addicted Fan

Isy thanks for starting the new thread..aba at me "sometimes" pa talaga

Quote:
Rai - i saw the trailer of the Bea/JL movie and i want to watch! classmates tlaga tyo when it comes to Star Cinema movies.
oo nga! I really want to watch it. Mukhang maganda yung kuwento.

I am in a kdrama drought again after CP. well Golden Bride medyo but I dont like Gong Hyun Joo's character here, evil niya eh bagay ko sila ni Song Change Eui

Old 10-25-2007, 09:31 AM
Master Fan

at last, gumana din tong FF. it's so frustrating when you're all in the mood of posting and then you get a database error.

thanks Isy for starting.
yeah, Tego's getting thinner and thinner. sobra! if you get to see ung Miso Soup performance nila ni Massu, he's so damn thin! nakaka-insecure na. unlike nung MBMH days when his cheeks were so chubby. hehe... sarap kurutin. ngaun eh tingting na lang din cya, like Ryochan.

Rai, drought ba? naku! i'm so left behin with kdramas. nagpatong-patong na ung di ko napapanuod. the last one i finished was Jumong. and i haven't started downloading Lee Jun Ki's. even my k-movies are piling up.

i've got some pics i wanna post but photobucket's messed up so i'll be back with those.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

here are the ones that i really wanna share here.

i didn't know that Korea has their own ANAN if not for Marie so thanks to her.

everytime you go check out jdramas site, you get a different actor. the recent visit of mine, i finally got TK.

this is so cute! i believe this was during the taping for the finale of Hana Kimi since their section did the Maid Cafe thing and Shun dressed up as one of the maids. haha....
Old 10-25-2007, 12:14 PM
Ultimate Fan

Rai - Bea cut her hair there right? bagay sa kanya. i likey.

Je - i didn't even know there's a korean AnAn.

re: Tego - yep namayat sya. its like he's losing all his baby weight pero sumobra.

i need NEWS screencaps. i love their new PV coz they're all in suits.

Yamapi, my future husband. too bad he doesn't know it yet.

kawaii!!!! Tego!

more pics later. i like 'em all in this vid kse they all look adorable. and Ryo is so hyper!

to know
me is to love me.

Old 10-25-2007, 12:28 PM
Master Fan

Chrissie, kame din ni Marie. baka magawi ka sa Korean town...

re Weeek... u noticed Ryo being so hyper? pucha! dinala nya ung pagiging hyper nya whenever he's with the Eito in this new PV. ang kulet ng mokong! and yep, i agree with u that they all look great in suits. and Yamapi is yummy. i think the more i watch Yamapi-related jdoramas, the more i would be liking him. can't wait for their new single. next weeek na un!
Old 10-25-2007, 10:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

oh crap, next week ang new single ng NewS? well mukhang i will not eat lunch for awhile...

yeah i noticed how hyper Ryo was. it was so cute. i love that PV. i like their chemistry as a group there, it shows na talaga that they all get along well. and Shige too! di na sila bata...

i really love Pi's hair when its black. as in. it raises the bar so much! and i'd love to see all his doramas, if only i can get it fast!

re: Anan - i went to ktown earlier to grab some quick dinner, but i didnt see a bookstore anywhere, except the one i used to go to. i doubt i'd be back there soon, coz Sat i'll be in Little Tokyo....

to know
me is to love me.

Old 10-26-2007, 10:37 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Marie - natapos mo na ba CP? sorry, i'm to lazy to backtrack posts/threads. btw, am getting your mags this sat, before i go to the Murakami exhibit. i'll go even by myself on sat night, coz cousin L hasn't given me a yes yet. - Isy
Thanks, bespren.. btw, I checked the mags na dumating, lahat yun for Je pala. July mag yata yung pinabili ko before. but anyways, excited nako sa Aiba Covers.. hahaha! di ko pa tapos CP. I stopped at ep.8, kasi umaga na pala. hahaha! been busy din tutoring Migoy for his exams and being a monkey bar and an imaginary horse to Joaquin. ang kukulet!! Now, I understand why Ate My's so freaking thin. I should hang out there more often.

Quote:
I am in a kdrama drought again after CP. well Golden Bride medyo but I dont like Gong Hyun Joo's character here, evil niya eh bagay ko sila ni Song Change Eui - Rai
Rai, have you seen THANK YOU? comeback drama yata ni Jang Hyuk (bright girl) yun after nya sa Military. til ep.5 palang ako pero maganda sya.

Quote:
this is so cute! i believe this was during the taping for the finale of Hana Kimi since their section did the Maid Cafe thing and Shun dressed up as one of the maids. haha.... - Je
uy! I still don't have a copy of the SP. panood! LOL!

Quote:
Yamapi, my future husband. too bad he doesn't know it yet. - Isy
bespren, you have a lot of future husbands... Idol mo ba c Liz taylor? and Tego is......pretty.
Old 10-26-2007, 10:48 AM
Total Fan

Crap! double post! sowee...

The ANAN-Korea Cover...Takuya drooling because of me. bwahahahahaha!

Gomen, Je.. alam mo naman c Pong Pagong ang server namin that's why I did not notice that you posted it first.

Anyway, here's a WET as in WET Takuya.

Last edited by -=Mars=-; 10-27-2007 at 06:48 AM
Old 10-26-2007, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

Chrissie, hai... we should've learned our lessons by now. last year eh ganito din si Johnny-san. hinoldap tau bago pasko at pagpasok ng bagong taon. namahinga lang ng ilang buwan tas bumawi.

re NEWS... ang kulet nila. have u seen na ba ung con nila? ung backstage? susko! kinawawa ni Ryo si Shige. pati si Tego, si Shige din ang kinawawa. ah! btw, the backstage part is a MUST watch coz there's this part where Ryo, Pi, Kei & Shige went to the onsen and Kei was filming. etong si Ryo, i think he came out of the onsen without anything at all since Kei adjusted the camera as soon as he came out. and Pi was such a tease. he took off the piece of towel covering his u know and then jumped. quick-thinker Kei had the cam out of focus though so wala pa din nakita. kaines.

Marie, the SP's just one disc. x-media ba pinagburnan ko ng HK mo? i'll make u a copy na lang.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:51 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by je12_04 (View Post)
Marie, the SP's just one disc. x-media ba pinagburnan ko ng HK mo? i'll make u a copy na lang.
hai! cge, will replace it na lang. I still have x-media here. and by the way... "Merry X-mas" OSAKAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe...
Old 10-26-2007, 01:27 PM
Addicted Fan

SHYET!!! Joo Ji Hoon released a photobook sa Japan. magkano kaya. some of the pics in the book

Isy meron kaya sa Kino? kasi Japanese company ata nag-release

ETA: Pumayag ang MTRCB Lust, Caution to be shown without cuts in Philippines

Ang ganda ni Tang Wei dito

Last edited by iluvpucca; 10-26-2007 at 03:00 PM
Old 10-27-2007, 06:49 AM
Total Fan

Naku, Rai! goodluck.. Jap photobooks are expensive.. pero sulit naman. hehehe...
Old 10-27-2007, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

Marie, lost ako... re wet-Takuya... siyet!!

Rai, photobook? u can try kino pero bihira ata sila magkaron ng photobooks. anyhow, there's YA. un nga lang, mas mahal un since they're gonna import it sa Jp pa pero ung shipping, pwede na ung free shipping. HMV, cheaper pero un nga lang, me shipping since from Japan un.

re Lust, Caution, piling theaters lang sabi ng sis ko. kala ko ka papalabas talaga as in papalabas pero one day screening lang ung sa ATC. nakakalungkot.

btw, my mom was watching an entertainment news and Nic & Cecilia were shown. babalik na daw sa acting si Cecilia. tas, Andy Lau's retiring na from acting. last film na daw nya ung Destiny. mag-concentrate na lang daw cya sa singing.
Old 10-28-2007, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

from the Crows event.

hmmm... lol ^_____^

Last edited by je12_04; 10-28-2007 at 02:06 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top