Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2014, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh. So she has bangs now for the movie??
Old 11-01-2014, 09:53 AM
Master Fan

Looks like it. I wonder why the story takes place in Malta

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 11-02-2014, 05:58 AM
Passionate Fan

First look: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt swept away in 'By the Sea' | Inside Movies | EW.com

This explains the movie. I guess Malta was selected due to its beautiful setting and exotic location pertaining to the plot.

credit:lightsandsparkles
Old 11-02-2014, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

Nice, cool to know. And it's probably kind of private compared to other bigger cities

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 11-04-2014, 12:58 PM
Passionate Fan

credit:moviecarousel

Behind the Scenes of Angelina Jolie’s Vanity Fair Cover Shoot - YouTube

Angelina Jolie: It's "Different" Being Married To Brad Pitt | Gossip Cop

This article about the interview is fine. However, there have already been tons of ugly articles printed about the interview from other media outlets.

BEWARE of misleading headlines and soundbytes from this interview. The media is already stirring up pseudo-controversy because they incorporate the same old bs and same old nasty accusations.

There will be comments taken out of context, misquotations, and words twisted around.

There is a difference between what the reporter believes and what Angelina also said.

The media always does this and they are biased. You know what I am talking about, they will make insinuations about her relationship to Brad, pretend Angie said something incriminating, and then bring back the same made-up scandal. The press will try to misportray the interview as controversial and they always include their awful tagline in articles.

They always try to calculate backlash with their interviews especially when they have high profile films out for awards contention.

Angelina's words are always misconstrued. Reporters always mention how they met on the set of Mr. and Mrs. Smith and then incorporate an inflammatory soundbyte about it. I think her real fans know the drill by now. The haters always pounce.

Her stance on that has always been the same. Just be careful about what you read. She has always maintained that they became romantically involved after his separation from Aniston but the media will never respect that truth. They always try to insinuate something else. They often try to put words in her mouth when it is the media's narrative, NOT her's.

She also never declared that she was running for political office. She was asked about having a future role in a position of politics, diplomacy, or public service and then replied that she was not against the possibility. Her answer "When you work as a humanitarian, you are conscious that politics have to be considered. Because if you really want to make an extreme change, then you have a responsibility," she told the publication.

"But I honestly don’t know in what role I would be more useful— I am conscious of what I do for a living, and that [could] make it less possible."

Just be cautious. Her actual interview was respectable. It was mainly about Unbroken but the media always tries to put the focus on something else.

Angelina is always classy and I wish she didn't have to put up with this.

Last edited by Venetia; 11-04-2014 at 01:35 PM
Old 11-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Master Fan

She's so cute in the Vanity Fair shoot!

yeah, some websites or media outlets thrive on a celebrity's past bad press as if that matters in the present. We definitely know by now to ignore the bad stuff because there's nothing but good inside Angie.

Old 11-05-2014, 02:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Angelina Jolie backs campaign to give basic rights to refugees - Moviemagik News

People's Choice Awards: Fan Favorites in Movies, Music & TV - PeoplesChoice.com

Yes, she has a good heart and a beautiful soul.

VOTE for Angelina Jolie for Favorite Movie Actress and Favorite Female Action Actress!

Also, for vote for Maleficent for Favorite Movie or/and Favorite Family Movie. You can vote as many times as you want.

I think she has a good chance of winning at least one.

http://www.fanforum.com/f25/3rd-annu.../#post78774125

Vote for Angelina Jolie in the Second Survivor Round for Hottest Celebrity!

We can't have her lose to Louis Tomlinson of all people.

Last edited by Venetia; 11-05-2014 at 03:34 AM
Old 11-06-2014, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

I think she easily won this round

Old 11-07-2014, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

I can't wait to get that Vanity Fair issue

Quote:
I think she easily won this round
Old 11-08-2014, 12:27 AM
Passionate Fan

http://www.fanforum.com/f25/3rd-annu.../#post78816263

Remember to vote in the third round!

Misha Collins is close to beating her.

People's Choice Awards

Reminder to vote for her daily for the PCA's!
Old 11-13-2014, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the Angelina votes. I'm glad she made it to be Hottest Female Celebrity in the World again

Now time to vote for PCA's

Old 11-13-2014, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

Well, it was obvious from the beginning she should be the winner...I mean, who else could top this kind of beauty?

Yeah, I neve had any doubt
Old 11-16-2014, 09:19 AM
Master Fan

Amen!

She was at the Hollywood Film awards on Friday to present an award to her Unbroken actor Jack O'Connell

Old 11-17-2014, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 11-17-2014, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

Love the dress!

Here's one from a photocall in Australia

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top