Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

There... better?
Old 04-01-2012, 07:54 PM
Master Fan

Cool, thanks

I saw the episode where Faith first appears, at least on "Angel." I sort of had to do some guess work since it seems that she's another crossover from Buffy... Anyway, my feelings about her went through a whole 360 pretty much. At first I was like, "ok cool, she's hot and badass. awesome." And then I started hating her guts. And then at the end I was sympathetic... Very interesting. But apart from that, one thing that was funny to me was Eliza's dancing... Not that great, if I may say, but whatever, she's a fighter not a dancer it looks like, so it's all good

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 04-01-2012, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

Ahhh yes Faith...

She was on Buffy season 3... the other slayer... she was a good guy at first but everyone kinda treated her like... well like she was the other slayer, and she didn't have friends or family of her own, and when she accidentally staked a human she went off the deep end for a while and Angel tried to help her deal with her feelings (First time I thought Angel had it in him to be a hero), but then the Watcher's Council orders got in the way and she ended up in the arms of the big bad that season and he took care of her like she was his daughter... needless to say with the only person giving her love leading her down a darker and darker path things went bad...
Old 04-02-2012, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I had very ambivalent feelings for Faith.. But for the most part, she was pretty cool and bad-ass.

It was definitely fun seeing Amy, Eliza and Alexis reunite on Dollhouse! It was like a mini Angel reunion!
Old 04-02-2012, 06:43 AM
Master Fan

That must've been cool! Does Faith make an appearance in any of the eps with Amy on "Angel"?

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 04-02-2012, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Uhmmm... yep! I just checked.. they are in 3 eps together.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:53 AM
Master Fan

Yay, awesome!

Excuse me? Is this someone messing around, or is this part of the show's storyline?

Old 04-02-2012, 08:03 AM
Elite Fan

That's a Dollhouse meme thing...
Old 04-02-2012, 08:20 AM
Master Fan

Ummmm... does that mean it's part of the show, or part of fanfic or whatever?

Old 04-02-2012, 08:24 AM
Elite Fan

It's matching random people's texted to pictures from the show...
Old 04-02-2012, 09:44 AM
Master Fan

Interesting... but sorry I still don't get it

Old 04-02-2012, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

Uhhh well... this is the meme: Texts from the Dollhouse
Old 04-02-2012, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

Ok, I kind of get it now (no I don't ) I'm very oblivious to that kind of fandom related stuff. I just watch shows and that's it. Now I have but it hasn't been long compared to the rest of my life.

Old 04-02-2012, 07:02 PM
Elite Fan

I think it's just for giggles... gahh she is so pretty!!
Old 04-03-2012, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

haha, it definitely gave me giggles

I just love how thin and baby-like her face is...so pretty... and yet she's able to be as fierce as anything.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top