Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2018, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

Alice Eve #1 - "I sort of lived half my life in California, half in England, so I am, I suppose, a little bit American."

Alice Eve Appreciation #1

X

Biography

Alice Sophia Eve was born in London, England. Her father is Trevor Eve and her mother is Sharon Maughan, both fellow actors. She is the eldest of three children. Eve has English, Irish and Welsh ancestry. Her family moved to Los Angeles, California when she was young as her father tried to crack the American market. However, they returned to the United Kingdom when she was age 13.

She attended a school in Chichester for a year, whilst her mother appeared in a play. She then moved to Bedales School, where she first started acting in "Les Misérables" and "Twelfth Night". She took her A-Levels at Westminster School in London. She took a gap year before starting the university to study at the Beverly Hills Playhouse. Afterwards, she returned to the United Kingdom to read English at St. Catherine's College, Oxford University. While at the university, she appeared in student productions of "An Ideal Husband", "Animal Crackers" (which toured to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival), "Scenes from an Execution" and "The Colour of Justice".

Alice appeared in television dramas as well as two plays by Trevor Nunn and the play "Rock 'n' Roll" by Tom Stoppard. She got her first film role in Starter for 10 (2006) with James McAvoy and followed that with the film Big Nothing (2006) alongside Simon Pegg. In 2006, she went to India to shoot the British miniseries Losing Gemma (2006). Alice was introduced to American audiences in the film Crossing Over (2009). Her first high-profile role was in the sequel Sex and the City 2 (2010), where she played Charlotte York's Irish nanny. She also played the female lead role in She's Out of My League (2010), where her parents also played her character's parents.

X

X

X

Links
[Official Website]
[Filmography]
[Instagram]
[Twitter]

Last edited by LightYears; 11-01-2018 at 07:11 PM
LightYears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 03:29 PM
Master Fan

Comic-Con 2018: Celebs let loose in EW's photo studio | EW.com

Quote:
You never really know someone until you see both sides. #IronFist
Iron Fist Season 2 Images Reveal Alice Eve as Typhoid Mary | Collider

Quote:
Thank you for my Comic Con glam @michaelashton @sascha_breuer (💇*♀️&📸!) & jewels @ireneneuwirth @monicavinader dress @michaelkors @jimmychoo & @netflix 🔪🔪🔪🔪

Quote:
@aliceeve #ComicCon 2018

#MakeUp @michaelashton
#Hair @sascha_breuer
#AliceEve #IronFist #ThyphoidMary #Marvel #Glam #MichaelAshtonBeauty

Quote:
🖤 FEMME FATALE 🖤 Captured this picture of Alice Eve between interviews at @comic_con con #photo & #hair @sascha_breuer #hairbysaschabreuer #makeup @michaelashton @ironfist_marvel @netflix @marvel #aliceeve #glamcom @wellaflex @aliceeve #comiccon

Quote:
Spot the difference...

Quote:
And she is off 💥 @aliceeve on the way to the @elleusa Women in Hollywood Celebration. #makeup @monikablundermakeup #hair @sascha_breuer #hairbysaschabreuer using @wella #wella @starworksartists

Quote:
🔥SLEEK’N CHIC 🔥@aliceeve on the red Carpet of the @elleusa Women in Hollywood Celebration last night. #makeup @monikablundermakeup #hair @sascha_breuer #hairbysaschabreuer using @wella #wella @starworksartists

Quote:
Always a treat to work with this beauty @aliceeve on the red Carpet of the @elleusa Women in Hollywood Celebration last night. #makeup @monikablundermakeup #hair @sascha_breuer #hairbysaschabreuer using @wella #wella @starworksartists

Quote:
🖤 BTS BEAUTY 🖤 Captured this picture of Alice Eve a few weeks ago. #photo & #hair @sascha_breuer #hairbysaschabreuer @ironfist_marvel @netflix @marvel #aliceeve @aliceeve @wella #wella

Quote:
Breton for @lalignenyc 🆕 with my winter hair 💇*♀️

Quote:
Alice 🧚🏻*♀️ Alice 🦋 Alice 😍 #withlabande 📸 @ungano_agriodimas 💁🏻*♀️ @ashleyjavierhair 💄 @beautybyharper for @cledepeaubeauteus at @dsgstudios

Quote:
Week in pictures 💋

Quote:
We must act now to avoid the extinction of elephants and rhinos in our lifetimes. We must raise our voices to help #EndWildlifeCrime and preserve our precious planet. Let’s take action with @UNEnvironment: make a pledge at #WildForLife website – wildfor.life

Quote:
🥦🥒🌽🥕 for the vegetable patch

Quote:
No turning back the clock on women supporting women. With @mssarahcatharinepaulson in @simonerocha_ here 👌thank you @elleusa

Quote:
this dress was SO fun to wear @simonerocha_ ❤️ thank you @instylemagazine & @michaelashton 🌚🌚🌚

Quote:
Article for Into The Gloss about my beauty RÉGIME taken in my 🏡 link in bio ❤️ thank you @georgieeisdell @sascha_breuer @davidmcortes
Alice Eve On Her Skincare Routine | Into The Gloss

Old 11-01-2018, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love all the stunning pics and love the OP!
Old 11-02-2018, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread!

I remember her from She's Out of My League
She was cute on that, i didn't feel the rest of the movie really but she was good!
What is she up to now?

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

She was in the second season of Iron Fist, but unfortunately that show is cancelled now. Maybe she'll appear again in some other Marvel shows on Netflix. She also has a few movies that will be released next year, including Replicas, which I posted the two trailers above.
Old 11-02-2018, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah I figured that. Never saw Iron Fist... Let's hope she gets another show soon!

Old 11-02-2018, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So amazing!
Old 12-08-2018, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Here is Alice at the GQ Men Of The Year event in LA!

Old 10-01-2019, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

She's got a new job!

Old 10-03-2019, 03:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hooray on her new job!
Old 01-21-2020, 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Here is Alice at the TCA tour in Pasadena!

Old 02-25-2020, 01:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Great pictures

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Persephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 01:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Love her dress!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top