Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2004, 11:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Justine Bateman #1

My favorite actress is Justine Bateman, she played Mallory Keaton on Family Ties. Does anyone know if she had a boy or girl? She had her baby either last Dec(2003) or this Jan(2004) . It's her second child. She had a boy in 2002(June 18). His name is Duke Kenneth Fluent. She's married to Mark Fluent. She stopped acting for awhile and got into the fashion business. Now she's both an actress and fashion designer. I'm just curious if anyone know's what her baby's name is, when she had it, and what it was. Anyone else a fan of Justine Bateman?
Mallory
MalloryKeaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

I looked at both E!Online and IMDB, and neither of them had any news on the birth of her second child for some reason

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Casandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 05:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

I had tried before looking it up and it didn't have any information. Which is kind of strange.
Old 05-21-2004, 08:29 PM
Elite Fan

Well I googled and I DID find the name of her daughter......Victoria.

Here's the page I found it on:
Justine Mini Bio

Old 05-21-2004, 11:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks. I'm confused though. I know Justine Bateman's mother's name is Victoria. I don't see where it says that Justine has a daughter named Victoria. Either way thanks for looking. I appreciate it.

This is from that page.
quote:Austine Bateman, born February 19, 1966 in Rye, New York, is the daughter of Kent and Victoria. She is very close to her younger brother, actor Jason Bateman.
Old 05-22-2004, 10:35 PM
Elite Fan

Ack! I'm so sorry! I must have been reading it wrong. I did it on the fly while trying to study for my finals and I guess I skimmed where I shouldn't have.

Old 05-24-2004, 12:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Casandra
Ack! I'm so sorry! I must have been reading it wrong. I did it on the fly while trying to study for my finals and I guess I skimmed where I shouldn't have.
That's ok. I appreciate it.
Old 08-11-2004, 04:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

I read a recent article (August 8th) that talked about Justine Bateman getting back into acting and that her fashion design is on hold. It mentioned that her daughter is six months old. So she had a daughter. It doesn't say what her daughter's name is or the date of her birth. Her son turned two in June.

Anyone watch her newest movie that was on The Hallmark Channel on Sunday? It was called Hollywood Mom's Mystery. I thought it was a pretty good movie.
Old 08-20-2004, 05:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000868/bio indicates that Justine Bateman had her daughter, Olivia, sometime in January
Old 07-15-2007, 09:25 AM
Total Fan

I love Justine! One of my fave movies ever is "Satisfaction". I watched it last week in dvd in fact, it is the last dvd I bougth. I did buy it just before my wedding day and watched it when I came back for my honeymoon, it's "the before&after the wedding movie".
I saw the movie many years ago and I just loved it! Loved Justine, and Liam, and the songs, and the funny scenes it has. Julia Roberts wasn't famous at that time, and I liked her very much, it was a really great surprise when I first saw "Pretty Woman" and I saw her there, and the fame and celebruty status that she gained so fast. I was really happy for her.
Sad that Justine career didn't go so well... I love her in "Family Ties", I love Michael J. Fox too, so it was a great show to see.

I've known Justine had some bulimia problems, and she just made some tvfilms where she wasn't the same she used to, and it was sad...

But I saw her recently in some film festivals and she was awsome. I know her brother helped her so much, and I hope her career can go better and we can see her again soon.

bbcountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 07:32 AM
Total Fan

Any news of her career??

bbcountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

This is so cool for her to do.

Justine Bateman: Mom and UCLA freshman - CSMonitor.com

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
baelfire24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 01:18 AM
Master Fan

Tribeca Film Festival 2018 portraits: See the photos | EW.com
LightYears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

LightYears is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top