Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Jen Off-Topic #12 Bc Even Though FF is being weird we still wanna post

JENNIFER OFF TOPIC THREAD #11

~TV Shows~

~Rules~
1. You can claim up to 3 actresses/actors.
2. You can claim up to 3 tv.movie couples and 3 celebrity couples.
2. Any show that has been remotely talked about in this thread will be added.
3. If you want to claim someone, please ask in the thread and it will be updated.

:~The TV Couples~
Buffy/Angel - BA4eva aka Jenna
Seth/Summer - BA4eva aka Jenna
Brooke/Lucas - BA4eva aka Jenna
Nathan/Haley - Gracie
Rory/Tristan - Gracie
Chuck/Blair - Gracie

~The Movie Couples~
Noah/Allie [The Notebook] ~ BA4eva aka Jenna
Andie/Ben [How To Lose A Guy] ~ BA4eva aka Jenna
Giselle/Robert [Enchanted] ~ BA4eva aka Jenna
Bella/Edward [Twilight] ~ Gracie
Jamie/Landon [A Walk To Remember] ~ Gracie
Kate/Doug [The Cutting Edge] ~ Gracie

:~Celebrity Couples~
David Boreanaz/Sarah Michelle Gellar - BA4eva aka Jenna
Rachel Bilson/Adam Brody - BA4eva aka Jenna
Sophia Bush/Chad Michael Murray - BA4eva aka Jenna
Jensen Ackles/Danneel Harris - Gracie
Bethany Joy Lenz/James Lafferty - Gracie
Rachel McAdams/Ryan Gosling - Gracie

Song Of The Moment
for every new thread, the starter will pick a random/favorite song and share the lyrics and [music video if possible].

Again - Natasha Bedingfield

hands over my head thinking what else could go wrong .
would have stayed in bed, how can the day be so lost

never believed that things happen for a reason.
but how this turned out removed all my doughts so believeeee
that for you I'd do it all over again.
( do it all over again )
all I went through led me to you
so I'd do it all over again ... for you. for you . for you

I missed the first train stood out in the rain all daaaay.
little did I know, when I caught the next train there you were to sweep me way. guess that's what I waited for

never believed that things happen for a reason
but how this turned out removed all my doughts.
so believe that for you I'd do it all over again ( do it all over again)
all I went through it led me to you .
so I'd do it all over again.

O0o who ever thought a day gone so wrong would turn out so lovely.
yea I'm so glad I found you
even though the day went so wrong I wouldn't change a thing.
yeaaa yea o0o I'd do it yea yea yea
I'd do it all over again
do it all over, again again again
all I went through it led me to you .
so I'd do it all over again.
( I'd do it all over again )
I'd do it all over
I'd do it all over
I'd do it all over
for you . for you .
all I went through it led me to you ( to you )
I'd do it all over ( I'd do it all over again )
whoever thought a day gone so wrong could turn out so lovely 2x
o0o yeaa yeaa

Icon: ?
Old 04-26-2010, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

TFTNT Jenna

and for new OTH and GG tonight, so excited

Old 04-27-2010, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Loved Loved GG and Chuck it was amazing!

havent watched OTH yet
Old 04-27-2010, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

I haven't watched OTH either, I had stuff I had to do today so I'm totally behind

2 more days until Tyler I can't help that I'm excited, even if it means missing GA, which I think I will and possibly PP because from his other shows they mentioned that the 2 other acts go first and then it's Tyler's set then the main act (Spill Canvas), but I think Tyler has his meet and greet after his set, so I'm hoping that means I can make it home earlier versus having to stay for Spill Canvas.

Oh and I'll take pics, probably during his performance (he should be doing I think 6-7 songs) and maybe during the meet and greet, I really want a pic of me and him but I'm going by myself so I think it might be hard taking the pic instead of having my friend go with me and be able to take pics, oh well as long as I get pics of the performance, I really need to figure out how I can record on my camera so I can maybe tape part of his performance

ETA: GG was amazing, OMG Jenny needs to go away, so glad that Nate didn't believe what Jenny said, poor Blair, although I did like her reasoning to Chuck, I don't really care about Vanessa/Dan, Lily- I sort of guessed she was sick, not quite sure how I feel about William yet, but I like Lily/Rufus.

Last edited by Gracie; 04-28-2010 at 12:57 PM
Old 04-28-2010, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

so exciting I hope you get to meet him too and get a pic too - ask someone nearby to take a pic for you

was OTH on? cuz i looked and no ep was uploaded yet

GG was amazing - yeah jenny is ridiculous! i was hoping serena would slap her

i like rufus again
Old 04-28-2010, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

that's what I was planning on doing or maybe ask one of the workers or someone there to take the pic, I really hope I get to meet him too, but since I know how it sort of works now, like after his set he does his meet and greet, I kind of want to be semi-close to the front of the line for the meet and greet but not all the way up front, I just hope it's not like the Gavin DeGraw concert where we were like right about to meet him and they cut off the line

and there was, it's episode 719 (I think that's the episode number)

I like Rufus too, finally, at least he wants to be there for Lily and I was so hoping Serena would slap her too, Jenny is just annoying, come on did she really thing Nate was going to buy that

is it wrong to still want Nate to punch Chuck? Sorry I just totally want to see him punch Chuck for doing that to Blair.

ETA: It's tonight I'm so excited, my trip planner is confusing me, I have to take public transportation and it's telling me to go one stop earlier and walk 10 minutes to get to the venue, but then I went on the venue site and it's telling me to go one stop later and then take the bus that will drop me off like a half block down from the venue, I'm leaning more towards the second one since I don't want to be walking around downtown at night, especially since I don't know the place around the venue that much, I just think it will be safer taking one bus and then transfering to the other bus that will drop me off closer to the venue

and totally excited for PP and GA tonight, the promos look amazing, I'll probably watch them tomorrow

Last edited by Gracie; 04-29-2010 at 02:14 PM
Old 04-29-2010, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Have fun hun Im so excited for you
Old 04-30-2010, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

It was amazing, I got something for you. Anyway I didn't really care for the two other acts they had before Tyler, I'm just not really into rock and they were like rock, but then Tyler came on and omg I was like screaming, he's so amazing live, like it's one thing having the songs and listening to them and then there's hearing him live

is it weird that I totally knew one of his guitar players because he introduced him in one of his chats and I was like it's Steve (he's the one in the green hat)

So when I was waiting for Tyler they had the screen down to set up and I kept glancing at the stage, I was like towards the front right in the middle and then when I saw him through the screen I was going omg Tyler

anyway he sang

16th Summer
Sunset Blvd
Missing You
This World Will Turn Your Way
When It Comes
Ain't a Thing
I Believe In You

I totally sang along to all the songs since I knew them all, is it weird that when he looked up and smiled, I totally was like omg he's smiling at me when he probably wasn't, but from where I was standing he sang in that spot on stage too so it totally looked like he was looking right at me

and I totally youtubed and found the entire set he sang

- 16th Summer
- Sunset Blvd.
- Missing You
(This World Will Turn Your Way- Tyler's so cute at 3:10 with his grin when the music slowed down and he realized all his fans were singing along to the song)
- When It Comes (Tyler's little dance was adorable and oh Steve tossed him the towel because Tyler said he was sweating but he didn't care)
- Ain't A Thing
- I Believe In You

oh and he's doing an awesome music video, where he's having each of the places on the tour sing part of I Believe In You and filming it, I don't think it's the real music video, he said it's a tour thing but it sounds amazing and I can't wait to watch it

but yep afterwards he did a meet and greet, he's so awesome and he remembered me because he answered some of my questions on his webchats

Sadly I forgot to check my camera for batteries before I left, so I didn't get any pics, I did get a cell phone pic of me and him though which is better than nothing

but yep so amazing, I had to miss Spill Canvas though since I had to get back home and it was already late after his set and meet and greet and I didn't want to miss the bus, but oh well, I'm still totally happy I got to meet him

haven't watched GA or PP yet, new B&S tonight

ETA: Awww man I'm so sad I missed yesterday when Tyler was bored and said on twitter for fans to tweet them their phone number and he would call them, I'm like that would have been so awesome even if I didn't answer just to have him on your voicemail, so cool, but he said he would do it again, so I just have to keep checking his website for his tweets.

On other news, I think I found another job, I don't know yet, it's at a yogurt shop and I found it through the college kid that helps my dad and mom cook for sunday, anyway she just happened to mention that the place was looking for a new worker since the last one got fired because she stole (they only have one register that all the workers that work that day share), but anyway, my mom said I was looking for work, it's only part time, and I don't get to make yogurt, I think I measure the yogurt and do the price, and then she said like handing out coupons, washing fruit, sweeping, etc... I'm not sure yet though, they said to try it Saturday and see how it goes, if it's okay then I can have the job, I think I'm at an advantage since my native tongue is English and the rest of the workers have Chinese as their native tongue so it might be easier for me to get directions and stuff, it's only part time though but I think I can chose the hours, I kind of want to work mornings and leave afternoons free, plus it will work out easier that way, but we'll see how it goes. Wish me luck because it all depends on how I do Saturday.

Last edited by Gracie; 05-02-2010 at 09:14 AM
Old 05-03-2010, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh thats so great you got to meet him hun And you got a pic of him THats great And those videos are amazing! Its so so great you got to see him live! And hey Im sure he was looking at you

Good luck with your job Hope it all works out - id prefer working morning too

GG was good Could have been better
Old 05-03-2010, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

I know they aren't the best, but I'm glad I got the set. And I was totally excited, it was amazing, like you never think about it like hearing someone live versus hearing it on your computer it's totally different, plus Tyler's so nice, I wish I could have talked to him longer

I'm kind of hoping he'll come back soon and hopefully be the headliner so he can sing more than 6 songs.

and thanks I don't think it will be that hard and it will be something new, I never worked at a yogurt shop before but it doesn't seem that hard

yep I didn't love GA, it was good, not great

and it totally looked like he was just looking at me but who knows I'll just have the fantasy that he was looking at me

and I'm excited for GG and OTH tonight

I'm still worried, I really want them to get at least half a season which is better than no season or a full season, James said they were all commited if they got another season, but its up to the executives and higher ups now

Old 05-03-2010, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

I know they aren't the best, but I'm glad I got the set. And I was totally excited, it was amazing, like you never think about it like hearing someone live versus hearing it on your computer it's totally different, plus Tyler's so nice, I wish I could have talked to him longer

I'm kind of hoping he'll come back soon and hopefully be the headliner so he can sing more than 6 songs.

and thanks I don't think it will be that hard and it will be something new, I never worked at a yogurt shop before but it doesn't seem that hard

and it totally looked like he was just looking at me but who knows I'll just have the fantasy that he was looking at me

I'm still worried, I really want them to get at least half a season which is better than no season or a full season, James said they were all commited if they got another season, but its up to the executives and higher ups now

Old 05-03-2010, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

Old 05-03-2010, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Itd be great if you could see him live and he performs more songs

I hope OTH gets one more season too even half a season. do you know when we'll find out?
Old 05-03-2010, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

I think we find out the end of May? I might be wrong though

I'm hoping when his album comes out sometime this summer hopefully, it's been pending for like the last 3 years

Old 05-03-2010, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

That is a long time
Closed Thread   Post New Thread