Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2016, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jen News & Info #20 - Because we are waiting for her to be on Ellen again!

Kate Hudson Snuggles Up to Jennifer Aniston in Selfie, Starts Campaign to Get Her on Instagram

Emily
Old 02-10-2016, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

TFTNT

Old 02-10-2016, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Np
Emily
Old 02-10-2016, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Celebrate Zoolander 2 NYC Premiere In Style!

Quote:
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux were style standouts at the Zoolander 2 premiere at Lincoln Center in New York City on Tuesday.

The married couple looked gorgeous, with Aniston, 46, looking stunning in a ribbed crepe Galvan dress that featured a hidden corset and thigh-high slit, plus Sidney Garber jewelry.

Theroux, 44, who is the sequel’s screenwriter, was dapper in a black suit, white dress shirt and black tie. Just before his photo op with his wife, The Leftovers actor joined the rest of his Zoolander 2 cast at the premiere’s faux runway presentation, where he dressed as his character, the Evil DJ.

“I got the call in 2009, we just finished Tropic Thunder and I heard Ben was thinking of doing Zoolander 2,” Theroux tells PEOPLE about getting the call to do the sequel.

It’s been 15 years since he and Ben Stiller worked together on the original Zoolander, and Theroux reveals he was more excited than ever to do it again.

“I basically said ‘Look, you guys know, he knows I’m one of the biggest fans, I would give anything to write for you on that movie,'” he shares.

“Then about another year went by and he said I think there’s some interest from the studio and some interest from the fans and so he said ‘Yeah, I think we’re gonna do it.’ So we just sat around and started spitbballing pitching ideas and jokes.”

Although Zoolander 2‘s promotional press tour falls during Valentine’s Day weekend, Theroux doesn’t exactly have elaborate plans for wife Aniston.

“I want to get into some sweatpants because I feel like I’ve been in a suit forever,” he confesses to PEOPLE. “So we’ve done like, I don’t know, six cities now. We’re tired. So yeah, I’m going to get cozy and watch some HBO Go.”

In addition, an onlooker tells PEOPLE that Aniston was ecstatic to support her husband, and was mingling with Stiller’s wife Christine Taylor.

“I’m so excited to see you! You’re so big, oh my gosh!” Aniston said to Stiller and Taylor’s 10-year-old son Quinlin. Taylor also thanked Aniston for attending before the Friends alum exclaimed, “Are you kidding?! I wouldn’t miss it for the world!”

Zoolander 2 hits theaters Feb. 12.

source

Old 02-10-2016, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for that
Emily
Old 02-10-2016, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

YW, I love that she went to support him

Old 02-10-2016, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

He wants to be at home with his wife.
Emily
Old 02-11-2016, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

That's nice too

Old 02-11-2016, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

More tabloid crap about Pitt and Jen talking
Emily
Old 02-11-2016, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

Happy Birthday, Jennifer Aniston! The Newlywed Says She 'Might Just Quietly Celebrate' This Year

Quote:
Jennifer Aniston sure does have a lot of reasons to celebrate.

Not only does the actress turn 47 on Thursday, but the weekend also marks the first Valentine's Day she and Justin Theroux will celebrate as husband and wife, as well as the release of Theroux's long-awaited new film, Zoolander 2, on Friday.

So what does she have in store for the big weekend?

Aniston admitted she might just let the milestone slide without much fanfare.

"I'm going to pass this year," she told PEOPLE last month, joking that it was "ridiculous" that another birthday was right around the corner.

"I might just quietly celebrate," she added.

Keeping with her low-key desires, the actress enjoyed a pre-birthday date with Theroux on Wednesday night in NYC. The two stepped out to see the Broadway show Hamilton at Richard Rodgers Theater.

It seems Theroux, 44, is onboard with a chill weekend at home. The happy couple hit the red carpet together on Tuesday for the Zoolander 2 premiere in NYC, where he admitted he doesn't have anything elaborate planned for Valentine's Day.

"I want to get into some sweatpants because I feel like I've been in a suit forever," he confessed to PEOPLE. "So we've done like, I don't know, six cities now. We're tired. So yeah, I'm going to get cozy and watch some HBO Go."

But if this year is anything like her 46th birthday celebration, a night at home might not be in the cards. Aniston spent last year partying into the wee hours with friends at The Spare Room, a bar and gaming parlor at the Roosevelt Hotel in Los Angeles.

And even the actress couldn't help but hint at the potential for another blowout bash when she spoke to PEOPLE a few weeks ago.

"I do love any excuse for a party!" she said.

source

And the trailer for Mother's Day is out, so excited It looks so good

Last edited by Gracie; 02-11-2016 at 05:36 PM
Old 02-11-2016, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

No more secret parties... take lots of pictures

Thanks for the movie link! It looks good.
Emily
Old 02-11-2016, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

YW, it does look good

Old 02-13-2016, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hope she has a big party.
Emily
Old 02-13-2016, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

I don't think she will, I think she just wants to spend time with Justin at home

Old 02-13-2016, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hopefully she posts something on instagram.
Emily
Closed Thread   Post New Thread