Old 09-28-2015, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

She should change both of her names
Emily
Old 09-28-2015, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux's Wedding: Whitney Cummings Dishes on the Gifts, Guests and Invites

Quote:
Forget wedding bells, Andy Cohen got some wedding tells out of Whitney Cummings on Sunday's Watch What Happens Live!

The comedian/actress didn't hold back answering questions about her friend Jennifer Aniston's secret summer nuptials to Justin Theroux.

When asked how the guests found out about the wedding, Cummings revealed that she received an email. She also joked that she was the least famous guest at the big event.

As for a wedding gift, Cummings says she gave the 46-year-old actress a ring with Theroux's initials, JT, on it. "I basically gave her an engagement ring for her wedding," she quipped. "It was very weird."

Cummings also confirmed that the famous couple's first dance as newlyweds was during a performance of Sia's "Chandelier."

"It was pretty good," the 33-year-old admitted.

Another highlight of the wedding was Howard Stern's "hilarious" speech. "All he did was talk about how he didn't know Justin well enough to be there," Cummings recalled.

Stern was one of the first to spill details about the star-studded wedding. "I love him," Stern said of Theroux, 44, during his SiriusXM show. "I love him and I told Jennifer she deserves a guy like this. Because, after all, she's been very sweet and generous with us, but Justin and his body. His abs, his ass. Look at him. I'm giddy over him!"

source

Old 09-28-2015, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Howard Stern has a boy crush.
Emily
Old 09-28-2015, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

Old 09-29-2015, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Usually he isn't so nice.
Emily
Old 09-30-2015, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

he isn't

‘The Leftovers’ Star Justin Theroux Talks New Season, Married Life With Jennifer Aniston

Quote:
Actor Justin Theroux said marriage to Jennifer Aniston is “fantastic” and has caused a shift in him.

The actor made the comments during an interview with “Good Morning America” co-anchor Robin Roberts.

The two were discussing Theroux's new projects -- the second season of his HBO series, “The Leftovers” and his upcoming appearance in “Zoolander 2” -- when Roberts congratulated him on his recent nuptials and said Aniston seemed “deliriously happy.”

“Likewise,” Theroux, 44, replied. “It’s fantastic. Something really does shift...in a wonderful way. And it sort of refocuses things.”

“You relax into it in a certain way. I can't explain it,” he said, adding that marriage has put him and Aniston “in exactly the right sort of space...it’s a wonderful thing, you know?”

Theroux and the 46-year-old “Friends” star wed last month at the couple’s home in Bel Air, Calif. Late night TV host and comedian Jimmy Kimmel officiated.

Having Kimmel in that role “was the biggest blessing in the world,” Theroux said, adding: “It was exactly what you would want him to do. He was extremely funny, kept things extremely light, was extremely touching.”

Kimmel even “cried a little bit,” Theroux said. “He did. And then...everyone did. And it was just...it was the perfect tone for the night.”

“The Leftovers” is a psychological drama that focuses on life in a Texas town following the disappearance of tens of millions of people in the world. The new season premieres Sunday on HBO.

“It becomes a weirdly more psychological, emotional drama,” Theroux said of the series. “It's not quite as bleak as the first season.”

“Zoolander 2” hits theaters next year. Roberts asked Theroux whether he had a “blue steel” look, referring to the comically pouty pose of Ben Stiller’s character in the original hit film.

“I don't have a blue steel,” Theroux replied, laughing. “There's really only one guy who can do it.”

source

Old 09-30-2015, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jimmy Kimmel
Emily
Old 10-01-2015, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

So awesome

Old 10-01-2015, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

I would like to see Justin doing blue steel.
Emily
Old 10-01-2015, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

me too

Old 10-01-2015, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Come on Justin, Do it!
Emily
Old 10-01-2015, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend