Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2014, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

Jen and Justin Appreciation Thread #6- Because Despite The Rumors We Know They Are Happy Together!

Welcome to the 6th Jen and Justin Appreciation Thread

Justin Theroux meets Jen Aniston’s dad

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 2:54 PM ET

Jennifer Aniston’s men bonded over lobster, wine — and their love for Jen! Life & Style can reveal that Jen introduced her father, John Aniston, to new beau, Justin Theroux, at Delmonico’s Steak and Lobster House in LA in early July. An onlooker at Delmonico’s tells Life & Style Jen was visibly nervous as the trio met in a cozy corner booth. “Jen’s a regular here and normally very relaxed,” the onlooker explained. “This time she seemed more on edge. She was smiling a lot, but you could tell this was a special event for her.” They enjoyed a long lunch, sharing lobster bisque, Manhattan clam chowder, a crab dish and a 4-pound lobster.

To ease their nerves, Jen’s guys split a bottle of red wine. “John looked very protective of Jen, and when Justin went to the restroom, he put his hand on top of hers,” reveals the eyewitness. “It was sweet.” Jen has long been estranged from her mom, Nancy, who wrote a book about their relationship — and values her father’s approval more than anything.

John recently confided to Life & Style that the perfect guy for Jen, 42, would be “someone honest — honesty is very important.” When the table was cleared — after Jen finished her lobster tail and the guys polished off their chicken dishes — no one was in a rush to leave. Jen sipped coffee while Justin and John lingered over glasses of Fon seca Tawny, a 20-year-old port.

Jennifer Aniston’s Boyfriend Tells Her He Loves Her Just Before Her Handprint Ceremony!
Reporting by Russ Weakland

Jennifer Aniston shared an intimate moment with her boyfriend Justin Theroux when she was honored at Grauman’s Chinese Theater yesterday

Not only did Justin Theroux get all clean-shaven and dapper-looking for Jennifer Aniston‘s big moment cementing her hand and foot prints in front of Grauman’s Chinese Theater, he also gave her a touching congratulations ahead of time! “Jen and Justin were cuddled up together before she was taken away for the ceremony,” a source who works at the theater tells HollywoodLife.com. “They were away from the cameras and they hugged and kissed for a few seconds before Justin said, ‘Congratulations, I love you!’”

The insider told us that Jen was then “whisked away” by handlers to begin the ceremony. “She didn’t say I love you back but she gave him a big kiss in return and then had to hurry away.”

Too cute! It sounds like Jen’s finally found a guy who is as completely head over heels for her as she is for him!

Jennifer Aniston: I’m Extremely Lucky & Extremely Happy

Monday June 27, 2011 09:20 AM EDT

The glow says it all.

Asked Monday on Good Morning America if she’s happy in her personal life right now, Jennifer Aniston offered a small smile and replied: “Yes, I’m very happy. I’m extremely lucky, and I’m extremely happy.”

That’s all she would say on the matter, but it seems like a solid endorsement of her new romance with screenwriter-actor Justin Theroux.

The pair have been quietly dating since May, and recently snuggled up for Terry Richardson’s camera while out on the town in New York City.

X17 EXCLUSIVE - Jennifer Aniston Is House Hunting With Boyfriend Justin Theroux

Posted on Wed Jul 20, 2011 02:45 PM PDT

Jennifer Aniston, 42, sold her Beverly Hills estate for $38 million a few weeks ago, putting her in the clear to buy a new home.

But Jen’s not solo in her search … X17online can exclusively report that she is taking boyfriend Justin Theroux, 39, house hunting with her!

Since Monday, the two have been visiting five to six mansions daily, including Ellen DeGeneres’ Beverly Hills home with wife Portia de Rossi (above), which has been on the market since June for a reported $60 million!

Aniston’s Beverly Hills home was originally priced at $42 million — it was purchased for a reported $38 million by financier Bill Gross.

The Horrible Bosses actress is currently still living in that home, but is, our sources tell us, in a “rush to buy.” She might have to be out of that house by the end of the month.

Or, maybe she and Justin are just in a hurry to take things to the next level …

Aniston and Theroux, linked since May, met on the set of the film Wanderlust.

In April, Jen bought the 17th and 18th floors of a West Village apartment building in New York City in for more than $7 million, but sources tell us she still wants to have a home in LA.

Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux’s Romantic Hawaiian Getaway

Wednesday August 03, 2011 04:45 PM EDT

Jennifer Aniston and boyfriend Justin Theroux have taken their romance to the islands, enjoying a relaxing getaway on Kauai, Hawaii, since July 31.

On Monday, the couple, who are planning to move in together, helped actor Ben Stiller and his wife Christine Taylor celebrate Christine’s 40th birthday at an oceanfront villa. Before attending the birthday party, the couple stopped by the Lotus Gallery of Fine Art to pick up a gift.

“They seemed to have a great time,” an eyewitness says of the smiley Aniston, 42, and Theroux, who turns 40 on Aug. 10.

Aniston and Theroux went sightseeing across the island Tuesday – and made a stop for tropical juice and fruit at Banana Joe’s Fruit Stand.

“They are acting like regular tourists,” says a source. “They have been touring the island in a rented Jeep … Justin is beyond sweet and attentive to her.”

The globetrotting couple are also doing their best to stay swimsuit-ready on vacation.

“They have been jogging by their villa and they are both in great shape,” adds the eyewitness.

• With reporting by PERNILLA CEDENHEIM

Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux Move In Together

Jennifer Aniston and her boyfriend Justin Theroux have taken the plunge – the pair have officially moved in together, a source tells PEOPLE.

“They decided to rent a house together while they keep searching for the perfect [one] to buy,” says the source. “Jen and Justin are very excited about living together in their new home.”

As PEOPLE reported in July, the couple have been house-hunting for a while, but decided to settle into a two-bedroom rental in the Hollywood Hills until they find a permanent haven.

Aniston, 42, moved out of her Beverly Hills spread in July after deciding the home was “too much” for her and it was time to “simplify.” It sold for $38 million.

The actress rented the Hollywood Hills house on Aug. 1, a real estate source tells PEOPLE. The house provides the couple with privacy, hardwood floors, a new ozone pool, spa and viewing deck. The master suite features vaulted ceilings and French doors leading to the yard.

Since returning from a romantic Hawaiian getaway, the couple has been enjoying time together with friends. On Aug. 24, Aniston and Theroux, 40, shared a long dinner with George Lopez at Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood, and a source tells PEOPLE the couple looked comfortable – and affectionate – together.

“She and Justin looked very happy together,” says the source, “and even kissed at the table.”

The Shippers
BA4eva
Gracie
JacksonAvery
musicfan18
Sparkleyღ
Penny Lane
Sincerely, Me.
quin611
ride the lightening
Sparkleyღ
baelfire24

Last edited by Gracie; 07-04-2014 at 08:20 PM
Old 03-10-2014, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt!
Icon: ?
Old 03-10-2014, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt!
Emily
Old 03-10-2014, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

Apparently they attended a pre-Oscars party together They wanted to stay home for Oscars night and watch together

Old 03-10-2014, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Pretty
Emily
Old 03-11-2014, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

New Pics

Old 03-11-2014, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Emily
Old 03-11-2014, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

finally
Icon: ?
Old 03-11-2014, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

No kidding.
Emily
Old 03-11-2014, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

So glad we finally got new pics

Old 03-11-2014, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me too
Emily
Old 03-11-2014, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

Hopefully it stops some of those break up rumors for a little bit

Old 03-11-2014, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

The media is always saying crappy things about her relationships..
Emily
Old 03-12-2014, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

they are, it sucks, totally don't believe anything I read unless it comes from them, it's always lately Justin and Jen are breaking up because they haven't seen each other, but both were working, hopefully now it dies down some, since Justin wrapped up filming his show for now, so they should be able to be together for a little bit

Old 03-12-2014, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I don't read that crap. But I am always surprised how much of this stuff makes it on to legit news broadcasts.
Emily
Closed Thread   Post New Thread