Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2017, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

The best part about the entire episode was the bros taking out the stupid BMoL Great head shots! Who said our boys can't kill people
The whole Mary brain-washing crap is stupid! Really? They are making her a killer? Like Ketch I didn't like her when she came back, & I like her even less!!! How can she take part in killing her boys? So tired of that arc

I have to admit that I enjoyed seeing Crowley again. I miss him & Rowena. But I'm tired of Lucifer & baby plot. It's a constant back & forth as to who is in charge of Hell. Ugh... Lucifer is more powerful...let it be. But it's nice that Crowley got away into that rat

Next week is Season finale. At least we know they have at least one more season to redeem themselves...the writers that is.
Old 05-14-2017, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was great seeing the boys take the BMOL and I can't wait until they deal with Ketch.

I guess I'm the only person who doesn't have a problem with Mary, then?

I also want the Lucifier's baby plot finished with and I was very happy to see that Crowley had gotten into that mouse. Were we really meant to believe he was dead?
Old 05-15-2017, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes please let the Luicfer baby storyline end!

Last edited by quin0611; 05-18-2017 at 01:43 AM
quin0611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Who We Are
May 18th 2017
The CW
FAMILY – Caught in a dangerous situation, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) only have each other to rely on. Meanwhile, the fight between the American Hunters and the British Hunters comes to a head.

Directed by John Showalter
Written by Robert Berens

All Along the Watchtower

May 18th 2017
The CW

EPIC SEASON FINALE – Lucifer (Mark Pellegrino) battles Sam (Jared Padalecki), Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Castiel (Misha Collins) for control of his unborn child.

Directed by Robert Singer
Written by Andrew Dabb
Old 05-19-2017, 11:36 AM
Elite Fan

12x22

oh my! This episode was kick butt...literally. We got our bro hug & I teared up. Dean got to use his grenade launcher After seeing it all season, I knew it would come out sometime or another.

I love how Sam admitted to it being easier to follow than to lead, yet saw the wrong in it. He is a leader. Always has been IMO. Him going into the BMoL compound, leading the way was great. I loved the way they really kicked butt & hopefully showed the "elders" across the ocean that the American Hunters aren't to be trifled with. Their way works for them. And SOOOOOOO gland they didn't kill off Jody. I think I may have to finally think about quit watching if they do that. I couldn't handle it. But for her to get that last shot *sigh* Yep, that is right. And she has been a mom to the boys much longer than Mary ever has been!!!!!!!!!

Now, on to Dean. It broke my heart how much he loves that woman. Kill her & be done, but nooooo, he had to save her. But then, what child doesn't love & hate their parent at one time in their life. *sigh*

Overall, I liked this episode. It focused a lot on the bros & tied up the BMoL arc, which we needed. Hopefully, that's the last we see of them.

12x23

Okay, I was hesitant about this episode, yet I found I really liked it

So.... Cas taking care of whats-her-name was sweet. Really it was. But where in the world did that rip come from? That was out of left field
But we got to see Bobby for a scene Loved that, & it shows how the world could have turned out if Mary hadn't made that deal with Azazel & save John & if the boys weren't born. A little eye opening.
The death of Rowena had me feeling very sad. I really liked her. She had spunk & never really knew what she'd do or how she's double cross you. So sad that we didn't get to see her fight *sight*
Which leads me to Crowley. No! Really? He admitted to being tired of dealing with Hell & fighting for his position Then to sacrifice himself ... Gosh, that tore my heart more than I thought. A selfless deed & one he didn't tell them until the end.
I love Mark P & Lucifer, but really didn't care much for his arc this season. I found it interesting the way they got rid of him & Mary :ysy: Rather than killing them off, they are just trapped in an alternate universe. I can deal with that. She's gone.
Then there's Cas. Hmmm, I'm sure he'll be back. He bonded with Jack & his mother by caring for them, protecting them. I'm sure Jack with bring him back...
Leaving us with Jack... He's half grown already? Really? No wonder the mom is dead Sorry, that smile he gave Sam wasn't a good one. I"m guessing that he'll turn Cas against the boys next season & that will be the plot arc, but that's a guess only.
Old 05-22-2017, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

12x22 was a better episode it was pretty good to me as well and would have been a better finale. I loved the bro scenes in 12x22 glad we got some hugs and Bitch Birch and Jerk scene. Dean got to use the Gernade launcher and Sam got to lead and kick some ass. I feel the boys are sweet muffins for forgiving their mom Mary. Still not a Mary fan but it's their mom so they will forgive her. Bye BMOL! Love Jody too!

12x23 was boring to me but had some good scenes. I'm sad Crowley died but he went out his on his own terms. I know Cas will be back. I don't see his death as a forever thing. Yay Mary and Lucifer are stuck in the other side AU.Cool we saw AU Bobby and Wow Jack, Lucifer's son is creepy as hell. I hope Jack doesn't hurt Sam with his crappy eyes and smirk.

Last edited by quin0611; 05-23-2017 at 01:13 AM
quin0611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I enjoyed both episodes and I'm also glad that the BMOL is over.

I was also surprised by Crowley's death.

I also love how the boys forgive and still love their mum and I don't believe for one moment that's the last we'll be seeing of Cas.

It was great seeing Bobby again and knowing that Rufus is also alive made me smile.
Reply   Post New Thread