Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2016, 07:02 PM
Elite Fan

Season 12 Episode Discussion #1 : 12X22 & 12x23 "Who We Are" & "All Along the Watchtower"

Keep Calm and Carry On
October 13th 2016
The CW

MAMA WINCHESTER IS BACK — Dean (Jensen Ackles) is overwhelmed as he comes face to face with his mom, Mary Winchester (guest star Samantha Smith). Meanwhile, Sam (Jared Padalecki) is fighting for his life after Toni, from the Woman of Letters, shot him.

Directed by Phil Sgriccia
Written by Andrew Dabb

Last edited by quin0611; 05-18-2017 at 01:49 AM
magikhands1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 05:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

thanks for those!
Old 10-08-2016, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt Chris! Im excited for s12! I need to see Sam get saved stay! Love my baby!
Old 10-08-2016, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Tftnt!
Old 10-08-2016, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

I need some Sam fast...missing him & just haven't had time to watch reruns
Old 10-09-2016, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I need more Sam scenes star as well love him!
Old 10-10-2016, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

Its almost here
Old 10-10-2016, 10:39 PM
Supreme Fan

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!

Jared Padalecki
CarmenJessicaLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

Who's seen it? Oh my! I got to watch is live and I'm just kind of speechless right now. Sam...poor, poor Sam I'll have to come back later for a recap/emotions/opinion. But I love how he kept saying "Screw you"
Old 10-13-2016, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great season premiere episode! Yes so many emotions right now Sam was amazing love him and he needs to be saved asap my poor baby has been through so much!!! Hurt Sam is so sad! Love him!
Old 10-14-2016, 12:29 PM
Extreme Fan

WOW!!!!! What an opening.... Wow.... Poor Sammy... How dares she to hurt him so bad...But i am so proud of Sam cause e didn´t gave up.... I hope in the next episode Dean will find him... Jesus and when Dean broke his phone... But it´s Sam, his Sammy... I would break my phone too. ANd with Mary it was totally emotional. I am excited AND worried how her story will go on
Jaredina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

What a wonderful premiere episode! I loved it. Poor Sam! Poor guy couldn't escape at all. He's gonna need help!
Old 10-15-2016, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I lowed this episode.

I'm worried for Sam, but it was good to see that whatshername (I don't like her enough to remember it) didn't get what she wanted.

I hope that Dean and the others can get him out, or Sam is able to get away himself.

It's great having Mary Winchester back and I think they're doing a great job showing her adjusting after being dead for so long.
Old 10-15-2016, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

Did you see? Did you see? Some really sweet moments between Dean & Mary It's going to kill him if they take her away . Dean WILL find his brother, no matter the cost. I loved how protective & aggressive Cas got toward those who had anything to do with Sam's kidnapping.
I really don't like those British Bs. So what if they kill demons within 40 mins. They didn't have a knight of hell come thru & massacre their entire group. Duh.
So Crowley is hunting Lucifer. Hmmm, I'm looking forward to seeing Rick Springfield, but my, he's aged
And finally Sam... My baby Sam. Ugh, he is so picked on. Makes me want to curse It was hard to watch him being tortured. But I couldn't stop thinking how sexy he looked drenched I knew he wouldn't give up without a fight. He wouldn't give in. I like how his answer was always "Screw you." Now, he's all alone, hurting & thinking that Dean is dead. But I'm hoping that he knows Cas will look for him.
NO bro reuniion but great start of the season. Looking forward to what they bring us. I'm sure there's a surprise or two.
Old 10-15-2016, 08:44 PM
Supreme Fan

Good opening. Loved all the Mary and Dean scenes. I can't for the family to all be reunited. Looking forward to seeing Sam and Mary together. All the guilt Sam carries around , thinking he is the reason his mother died. Gah. I hope Mary is around for awhile, only because I couldn't stand to see the pain of her being ripped away from them again.

I loved that Sam didn't give up, give in. I wish he could have escaped. I still hope he escapes of his own accord. He's literally been through hell and so much worse physical pain, I think adrenaline alone should have helped him to over power that woman.

When the British woman informed Sam that she was looking for other hunters to join her and her gang and finish what Sam and Dean couldn't ..I literally had to say WTF. How could she have been watching Sam and Dean for years and not realize that they are the BEST at what they do. I don't think she'd find hunters more stronger or more qualified. I think the writers missed the mark with that ...

I found Sam to be the most sexy when he said "I've been tortured by the devil himself. What can you do to me?"

I hope with episode 2 comes better news for Sam.

Jared Padalecki

Last edited by CarmenJessicaLP; 10-15-2016 at 08:50 PM
CarmenJessicaLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread