Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2016, 02:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I definitely over Amera. She needs to be destroyed or locked away or whatever so I never have to see her again.

I still like that we got Chuck back.
Old 05-15-2016, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes Amara needs to go she is so lame and it is cool Chuck is back even though at first he came off kind of a douche.
Old 05-16-2016, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

Most people are over Amara....hope this season is the last we see of you
Old 05-16-2016, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah overall Amara isn't a fan favorite as a villian. Yes I hope s12 has a better big bad!
Old 05-17-2016, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

We Happy Few
May 18 2016
The CW
THE FINAL COUNTDOWN – Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) face their biggest challenge yet. Rowena (Ruth Connell) makes her move.

Directed by John Badham
Written by Robert Berens
Old 05-19-2016, 02:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

This episode sucked. I only liked that Dean was worried about Sam taking the MOC and the Sam & Rowena & Clea scene! That was it.

Yes this show has turned into a bad comedy they think the Winchestersame mediating Lucie & Chuck is funny and cute! Not! :yuck:

Yes I agree Bee let's bring the show back to being about Sam & Dean Winchester too please!

I hope this boring and lame Amara/Chuck storyline is over next week. Ugh if this carries into s12 it is gonna be so painful to watch!
Old 05-20-2016, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked the episode, but it definitely wasn't one of the best.

I really hope Amara is over in the next episode, too.

She needs to die.
Old 05-20-2016, 06:59 PM
Elite Fan

I liked the episode & found some of the scenes quite hilarious. I mean think about it...if you had God & Lucifer staying at your house Though I love Mark P's Lucifer, Misha is doing a bang up job at it. Especially enjoyed when he was acting like a pouting kid, holed up in his room blaring music. Then there was the bros awkwardness getting them to talk. Yeah, I found it entertaining.
Definitely done with Amara. They need to just kill her already. Never really liked this story arc anyway...I'm hoping they don't drag her into Season 12 But season finale is next week, so It may end up that way
Such a misfit crowd against one woman & she seems to be winning
Old 05-23-2016, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I hope they get rid of Amara in the season finale for good too! I don't want to see her in s12! I really would like to have a good storyline for s12 too! I hope Singer and Dabb deliver on that too! We need to know and and see what Sam feeling is too.

Jared said at JIB con that the scenes that explain how Sam feels to God about working with Lucifer. Why did those scenes have to be cut!
Old 05-25-2016, 12:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Alpha and Omega
May 25 2016
The CW
GOD VS. AMARA – God (guest star Rob Benedict) comes to a decision about Amara (guest star Emily Swallows) that has direct repercussions for Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles).

Phil Sgriccia directed the episode
Written by Andrew Dabb
Old 05-27-2016, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

Once more I didn't mind this episode. Honestly I need to rewatch it to catch everything (the antibiotics & pain pills had me loopy for a couple days - yeah, had to go back to Dr. )

I really missed a great finale bro moment like everyone else, but the graveyard scene actually brought a tear or two (does being in pain make you overly sensitive? ) I truly believe that Sam understood why it had to be Dean and he resigned himself to losing him, as he knew they eventually would. I like to think that since they were good with each other, on the same page, and finally stopping the cycle (dodging food others are throwing at me) that he relented. I'm sure he was heading back to the bunker to drink himself into a stupor And Cas there as a shoulder to cry on.
As for this British chick... I didn't like her in TVD, I certainly hate here now!! You don't shoot my man without consequences A rich know it all chick who takes orders from another because THEY think the boys are too much?! Really? Grrr.... Not happy with that story arc next season already.

Dean...sweet Dean. So "sweet" of Amara giving Dean what he wants most. I was thinking Sam, even Cas, or a normal life Nope, gotta bring up mommy. Not sure I like this either. The poor kid was traumatized loosing his mom at 4, now he's going to have to lose her all over again? WTH!? Yeah, just throw more trauma on him.

Amara & Chuck are gone...for now. Though I didn't care a bit about her character, I did like how they made her grow. She reminded me of a jealous 3 year old when a new baby is born. All the attention is off her, so she acts out. Chuck made angels/humans and paid them attention. She acted out so he had to lock her away. But the more time she spent on Earth, interacting with normal humans who weren't out to hurt her, she softened and realized exactly what she wanted. She felt remorse for hurting her brother. There's a closeness to siblings that you ache for once it's been lost. I'm actually glad that came out as a "happy ending".

Now...where's Crowley & Rowena? And the Billie stuff... hmmm, think she & Crowley are past lovers? Or like someone else hypothesized...Lucifer in him? I just don't see Amara setting Lucifer free when she disliked him so.

I'm interesting in how Season 12 will fare. I don't want half the season to have them apart. Been there, done that and those were bad seasons, and nothing good comes out of it. They are better/stronger together.
Old 05-28-2016, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope you're feeling better.

I ended up feeling sorry for Amara and I'm happy that she and her brother seem to be ok.

Yeah, I really didn't like that woman who shot Sam. He better be ok.

I was very surprised to see Mary Winchester back.

I also don't want to the brothers to be separated for too long next season.
Old 05-28-2016, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

This episode was alright to me but not the great to me. Yay Amara is gone to me she was blah as a villian. I loved the brother hug. I hope Sam is OK too! The British girl meets to go away stat. I wonder how Mary will play into season 12. I hope Sam am Dean reunite quickly too.
Old 05-29-2016, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

fans don't like Sam & Dean separated
Old 05-30-2016, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes exactly Chrsi! We want the boys together stat! The show is about the Bros there being together not separated doing for a bunch episodes. I hope the right have them reunite soon.